Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
lovely_me

☆*・゜゚・*The Official Han Geng (韩庚) Thread*・゜゚・*☆

Oh yeah it was wasn't it? Unlucky you XD Just get a flight to NZ just to watch it  :hurr:

Hopefully someone will get their hands on the movie soon and be able to sub it so everyone can watch it too.

Have you seen My Kingdom then?

Yeah, just casually pop over to NZ to watch the movie during exam period. PRIORITIES! 

Ugh I'm going to be a fail fan and say no. There's a list if movies/shows prepared for me to marathon through in 2 weeks and My Kingdom is on it so hopefully I'll get around to it. :(

Yeah, just casually pop over to NZ to watch the movie during exam period. PRIORITIES! 

Ugh I'm going to be a fail fan and say no. There's a list if movies/shows prepared for me to marathon through in 2 weeks and My Kingdom is on it so hopefully I'll get around to it. :(

Hahaha. Aw~ It's not the best film, since the director I think, made his first movie and it was My Kingdom, but the plot, and Hannie's acting is so gooooood in it!  :ahmagah: It should be the first to watch on your list hehehe  :derp:

Call me a bad fan too, I only watched it the other day because I forgot he was even in a movie lmaoo.

---

Geng @ Men's UNO Magazine 2013 Elite Award Ceremony, Beijing [2013.06.06]

tumblr_mnz8uwTiT71rqh6zjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mnz8za8zer1rqh6zjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mnzftgmXHH1qftrllo2_500.jpgtumblr_mnzftgmXHH1qftrllo1_500.jpgtumblr_mnzgd64BEK1rl1ahyo1_500.jpgtumblr_mnzgdqlpAq1rl1ahyo1_500.jpgtumblr_mnzgedmglb1rl1ahyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mo0d665SX01rsrg30o1_500.jpgtumblr_mo0d665SX01rsrg30o2_500.jpgtumblr_mo0bllZL451qa4sh8o1_500.jpg

Looking fabulous *O*

Awww Geng :omg:

I hope he gets better soon.

Might just be listening to the second album >o>;;

But omg?? I love it so much than the first.

Nice HD photo~~ (oh you already posted it.... WELL BIGGER VERSION THEN!)

Ahaha. I totally agree, I thought the 2nd album was a lot better than the first, concept and music wise  :chu: 

Awww Geng :omg:

I hope he gets better soon.

77bd9cabjw1e5fgsq68d8j21kw11xx3t.jpg

y whats wrong with him??? 

love this style. its fantastic.  :ahmagah:

He was being treated for waist & spinal injuries.

WHAT????? when????  :omg:

I didnt get it.

what happend???? 

OPPAAAAAAAA   :._.:

WHAT????? when????  :omg:

I didnt get it.

what happend???? 

OPPAAAAAAAA   :._.:

Not sure, but not too long ago. It said in an interview about "So Young". It's probably just from stress and fatigue, since he has been very busy lately. The amount of conferences and stuff he's doing I can't even keep up o_O

Congratulations to Geng, he deserves the success he has now!

--

Han Geng | Dang Dai Ge Tan Magazine | [2013.06.24]

130624-hangeng.jpg?w=550&h=738

---

Hangeng @ Xianxiang Asian Superstars Concert [2013.06.22]

tumblr_moxxd4VHi71qa4sh8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_moxxiq6Rcg1qa4sh8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_moxxiq6Rcg1qa4sh8o2_500.jpg

---

Hangeng @ Enlight Media documentary, “Youth—The Best of Times,†press conference [2013.06.25]

tumblr_moy0xkdmho1qa4sh8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_moy936rfpS1rqh6zjo1_500.jpg

---

Hangeng | Trends Health magazine 13th anniversary collector’s edition (Han Geng cover version) [2013.07]
tumblr_moy4i9xJcF1qa4sh8o1_500.jpg

---

His hair  :ahmagah:

^

LOL, I saw that last night and I was dying to badly.

tumblr_mp6cd4AizY1qmvvyao4_500.jpg

---

More photos:

tumblr_mp6qa78xIM1qdhjtio1_500.jpg

tumblr_mp6tv0wiVU1swz7lho1_500.jpg

tumblr_mp6tviwxEq1qdhjtio1_500.jpg

tumblr_mp6zvu5SHh1qa4sh8o3_500.jpg

tumblr_mp6zvu5SHh1qa4sh8o4_500.jpg

tumblr_mp7fpaKBQa1rqh6zjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mp7fupn8N51rqh6zjo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mp7fupn8N51rqh6zjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mp7fy6OWJq1rqh6zjo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mp7fy6OWJq1rqh6zjo1_500.jpg

---

Suave Geng is suave <3  :datass:

Is Hangeng dating someone? 

Possibly. I have a feeling he might be, but I could be wrong. What made you say that out of the blue? XD

Possibly. I have a feeling he might be, but I could be wrong. What made you say that out of the blue? XD

I read it somewhere on some website.  That he was seeing a celebrity and the rumor that he was engaged.

I read it somewhere on some website.  That he was seeing a celebrity and the rumor that he was engaged.

Was the article recent? If not, the last thing I read about Hangeng dating was when he went on holiday with that actress, apparently he went to visit her parents as well because they were engaged. I just did a search, and nothing is coming up. So - maybe it was just a rumour and that was that ^^ I mean it could be true, Geng's just keeping it a real secret.

Was the article recent? If not, the last thing I read about Hangeng dating was when he went on holiday with that actress, apparently he went to visit her parents as well because they were engaged. I just did a search, and nothing is coming up. So - maybe it was just a rumour and that was that ^^ I mean it could be true, Geng's just keeping it a real secret.

I read it last year, I think.  Yeah, I think it was some actress.  Forgot her name. 

I read it last year, I think. Yeah, I think it was some actress. Forgot her name.

If it was that then it's probably not true ^^

If it was that then it's probably not true ^^

OK!  Hangeng is/was one of my faves in Super Junior.  :)

Geng back in China after Paris Fashion Show [2013.07.07]

tumblr_mplaaopN6s1s8f4yoo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mplaaopN6s1s8f4yoo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mplaaopN6s1s8f4yoo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mplaaopN6s1s8f4yoo4_1280.jpg

I love how he can still look fantastic after travelling for what, 11/12 hours on a plane damn.

Han Geng joins the cast lineup for upcoming Hollywood blockbuster, 'Transformers 4'!

han-geng_1373816349_af_org.jpg

Chinese solo artist and former Super Junior member Han Geng will be joining the all-star cast for the upcoming Hollywood production, 'Transformers 4'!

In a Twitter post by Michael Bay, the director of the fourth film in the long-running action franchise, he announced that the pop star will be taking a role in the new film.

"He's one of Asia's top stars in the worlds of music, television and movies and has become one of the most influential entertainers in China," he wrote on his website. "Now he'll also be known for Transformers 4. Welcome Han Geng to the cast of Transformers 4."

We can't wait to see him on the big screen!

Credit:  allkpop