DMNDS&PRLS

♥Yeah! Meccha Holiday♥

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,031 posts
  • LocationIn GD cafe♥~

Posted Yesterday, 05:58 AM

Let's see how this goes: https://onehallyu.co...orea-and-japan/

Thread went left real quick.

Idk why kpop fans are so insecure that they need to validate their faves popularity in JP. Its like they need validation for everything. Then they disregard the two main idols, Boa & TVXQ(The delulu bigbangs fans be really trying it with them) who paved the way so they faves can do what they do in JP. They'll be fuck'd if JP decided to do a ban like China did.

#19802 Midna

Midna

♥︎Team Matsupi♥︎

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,714 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:32 AM

Idk why kpop fans are so insecure that they need to validate their faves popularity in JP. Its like they need validation for everything. Then they disregard the two main idols, Boa & TVXQ(The delulu bigbangs fans be really trying it with them) who paved the way so they faves can do what they do in JP. They'll be fuck'd if JP decided to do a ban like China did.

Bragging rights. Kpop fans wouldn't want to stan acts that aren't popular. Goodness me.

#19803 kingzjacko12

kingzjacko12

~Passing-Through Idol Fans~

• PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts
  • LocationNeverland

Posted Yesterday, 06:37 AM

Kpop already dead in japan but those delulu still denying about that.... The one who cares about kpop in japan just fans from certain group while general public doesnt even care about them
This is not 2011 or 2012 when japan just have a few idol group now in japan at least in one day theres 10 group debut either in local, indies and major

#19804 DMNDS&PRLS

DMNDS&PRLS

♥Yeah! Meccha Holiday♥

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,031 posts
  • LocationIn GD cafe♥~

Posted Yesterday, 07:09 AM

Kpop already dead in japan but those delulu still denying about that.... The one who cares about kpop in japan just fans from certain group while general public doesnt even care about them
This is not 2011 or 2012 when japan just have a few idol group now in japan at least in one day theres 10 group debut either in local, indies and major

That's something keeps going over their heads. They think that doing "BIG" tours in JP means anything. Touring is all they can do in JP since kpop is dead and no-one is checking for them besides the niche fans. Its sad how easy it is for them to get a concert at Tokyo dome now. 

Bragging rights. Kpop fans wouldn't want to stan acts that aren't popular. Goodness me.

Such a sad truth. 

#19805 TWINBLADES-

TWINBLADES-

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationSeaside Bound

Posted Yesterday, 09:46 AM

K-Pop fans have always been about the charts and slayage so it's only makes sense that they'd be delulu.

You can see it on all the popular acts of 2011 that aren't getting like 50mill views in 2 days. K-Pop fans are losing their shit and trying to damage control.

It's funny because I had been listening to Japanese music for a long time before chart bullshit was relevant to me.

Then I found out most of my faves were irrelevant and moved on.

Well kinda.... I still hated idol scene back then.

#19806 kingzjacko12

kingzjacko12

~Passing-Through Idol Fans~

• PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts
  • LocationNeverland

Posted Yesterday, 11:05 AM

That's something keeps going over their heads. They think that doing "BIG" tours in JP means anything. Touring is all they can do in JP since kpop is dead and no-one is checking for them besides the niche fans. Its sad how easy it is for them to get a concert at Tokyo dome now.

Such a sad truth.

Agree with this doing "BIG" tours in JP doesnt mean everyone care.

#19807 whitedove

whitedove

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,930 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted Yesterday, 02:38 PM

Let's see how this goes: https://onehallyu.co...orea-and-japan/

Reading it now. May or may not drop a comment depending on my mood lol.

#19808 TWINBLADES-

TWINBLADES-

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationSeaside Bound

Posted Yesterday, 06:14 PM

It took some time but I finally got my Japan iTunes account up and running again. 

Thank you Japan for not making it easy for meahmagahplz.png

wthplz.png

#19809 Midna

Midna

♥︎Team Matsupi♥︎

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,714 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:10 PM

I don't like the new Arashi song.

ohdearplz.png

#19810 Midnight~Circus

Midnight~Circus

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts
  • LocationThe Big Apple

Posted Yesterday, 10:19 PM

Wow, Daichi's new album may be his best ever! I'm super pleasantly surprised.

I second this.

He has some stellar singles under his belt but his previous albums always fell flat to me. "HIT" is a welcome change. Too bad the album covers are tragic. 

I took a peak into the "Idol Demographics in Korea vs. Japan" thread in the wee hours of the morning and couldn't help but to laugh at the responses. Using media play as proof of widespread popularity is just downright ridiculous. 

Up, Up and Away!