Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Official make-up thread

Eyelashes. Especially dollywink, miche blooming, diamond lash, DUP lash, Decorative Lash and many more. They e got diff types of lashes.

If you love natural blushes, they have some like can make, visee, and addiction.

Eye palette - Coffre D’or, Addiction, Espoir, Lunasol, Maquillage, Integrate

K-palette has some good liquid eyeliners. Always get the Ichiban/no. 1 types on displays

Skincare products like their sunblocks, toners, and moisturizer.

giphy.gif

thank you!lovestruck.png  I knew I was going to get some eyelashes but I've only heard about the dollywink ones. Will check it all out also

anyone who has seen the new glossier play line, I really want to try some of the glitter gelee's 

2_l.jpg

giphy.gif

thank you!lovestruck.png  I knew I was going to get some eyelashes but I've only heard about the dollywink ones. Will check it all out also

anyone who has seen the new glossier play line, I really want to try some of the glitter gelee's 

2_l.jpg

are you looking for anything high end? in that case i have TONS AND TONS of tips. otherwise there's soooo much great budget makeup in japan... go to daiso and get your fill for a lifetime!

giphy.gif

thank you!:lovestruck:  I knew I was going to get some eyelashes but I've only heard about the dollywink ones. Will check it all out also

2_l.jpg

Your welcome. I’ve seen these glitters but I don’t really have any interest in buying from glossier.

What should I get in Japan? I don't know whats good or not.  fD4JAZe.png

every time I go to Japan, I stock up on these 

4901008306940.jpg

they are so creamy and light ugh!!! love them. Also sunscreen and eye liner :D 

tbh I just buy the things that say #1 LOL hurrplz.png

Before you apply your mascara you take off the excess from the brush while taking it off from the tube, by one coat I mean you apply it once on your lashes 

You can try the Etude House Curl Fix mascara, it's lengthening and curl the lashes and long lasting without smudging so it's perfect for your case

The only problem is it's hard to take it off so you need an oil to melt it down (any natural oil can work so you don't have to buy one)

511-eyP2MIL._SY355_.jpg

Okay I think I understand better now.

I'll check the etude one. Tysm for your suggestions :lovestruck:

huh... hermès is launching beauty... 

Didn't know that, I wonder how it will be

I'm definitely anticipating the launch and buy some stuff from them

think it was announced today by coty

interesting... they'll obv do really well, there's already the perfume momentum. 

Have they release their promo pictures yet?

not yet since the announcement is really recent (end of march)

Trying to convince myself that I don't need those Mac Powder Kiss shades, but damn am I tempted to indulge myself!

QY5g1I6.jpg

H2Pnuan.jpg

LPo2vMW.jpg

Werk, Werk, Werk, Mandarin O & A Little Tamed.

I live for matte lipsticks and the Powder Kiss line looks like it's delivering! Also the first 2 shades have been promoted by ITZY so y'know, I'm weak for buying stuff my girls been promoting :'D

Edited by Delphine
  • Like 1

No specifik budget. Higher or lower doesnt matter as long as its super glittery

Have you tried Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow? They are my go to glitter eye shadow, easy to apply with no fallout like loose glitter shadows 

Tati made a review about a Korean glitter shadow called Peripera Sugar Twinkle Liquid Shadow, she said she liked them more than Stila but I haven't tried it yet but I loved it on her eyes, it's super glittery and a lot cheaper, you can check her review and compare it to Stila, it starts @11:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3AWNaIDPlI&t=690s

Edited by Jennie X Rose

So these past months, I ended up indulging myself some new MAC lipstick. I bought A Little Tamed as I previously said I would, and then I bought Mehr, because I needed some pink nude onces. Both of them are very discreet yet make the tiny difference that matters, and I've been wearing them a lot lately. I'll go back to my red obsession, but it's nice to have more muted alternatives for those days when you don't just wanna STAND OUT too much.

LPo2vMW.jpg

QyrFlCv.jpg

I have a friend who's now slowly trying to convert my to mat liquid lipsticks, and I can't deny that I have my eyes a bit set on some Kat Von D ones.

I also struggled a bit finding a new eyeliner (my Sailor Moon limited edition liquid eyeliner was dying for real this time) so at first I bought MAC liquid eyeliner Brushblack, but quickly became disappointed in how easily it would smudge on my lids, which is arguably the worst possible for an eyeliner. Also it wasn't black enough either. I ended up buying NARS Carpates Eyeliner Stylo, which has been very good and reliable thus far, and super black!

spacer.png

Anyway, those have been my makeup adventures since the forum crashed down, dunno what's gonna be next (probably mascara since mines are slowly but surely running down), but I'll keep reporting whenever that happens!

• Like 1

Just here to HIGHLY recommend a mascara.

I usually get watery eyes when wearing mascara, used to wear Dior Show, and it bled everywhere. 

Now I'm wearing Milk's mascara, and there is no bleeding whatsoever. I threw away the package so I don't know the official title, but it's the blue one that says KUSH really big on the box lol

On 10/15/2019 at 12:08 AM, EasySteezy said:

Just here to HIGHLY recommend a mascara.

I usually get watery eyes when wearing mascara, used to wear Dior Show, and it bled everywhere. 

Now I'm wearing Milk's mascara, and there is no bleeding whatsoever. I threw away the package so I don't know the official title, but it's the blue one that says KUSH really big on the box lol

this one?

KUSH Waterproof Mascara, , large

Recommendations for eyeshadow singles? I'm looking for a HUGE color selection. I can't find anything that rivals coastal scents though, except maybe colour pop

On 11/13/2019 at 3:17 PM, seokii said:

Recommendations for eyeshadow singles? I'm looking for a HUGE color selection. I can't find anything that rivals coastal scents though, except maybe colour pop

NYX has some good ones, considering how cheap they are.  in terms of quality, i hear consistently great things about colourpop 

• Like 1

Any tips on how to  wear bold eyeshadow colors on light skin?

I have blueish greenish eyes and super pale skin and red hair.

What bold colors would be flattering?

On 12/3/2019 at 11:04 PM, EasySteezy said:

Picturing you: I’d say maybe burgundy eyeshadows but smoke it out. Brown colors and purple works too. 

On 12/3/2019 at 8:04 PM, EasySteezy said:

i feel like you can never go wrong with maroon/burgundy/wine kind of shades