Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  

Official make-up thread

i've been hearing good things about etude house's bb cream. where can you buy it?

I always buy from their Gmarket shop. Shipping is expensive but the items always arrive quick. 

LINK

I always buy from their Gmarket shop. Shipping is expensive but the items always arrive quick.

LINK

Thank you! Ill check it out and see. I really don't mind paying shipping. Do they ever have any free shipping offers?

Thank you! Ill check it out and see. I really don't mind paying shipping. Do they ever have any free shipping offers?

no they dont :( but for me it only takes about 5 working days to get my items from korea to sweden.. so.. it is fast :>

I usually try to do big orders when shopping on gmarket :> 

I've been hearing about this acne treatment thing called 'Origins' from Macy's 

Does anyone know more about it ?

They say it's really good ??

LOL

I always was very sceptic when people recommended to mix your foundation or BB cream with your moisturizer because I thought that:

a) Why would I want to waste my foundation with moisturizer

b) it wouldn't cover enough

Ok, I still feel a when I mix expensive foundation with moisturizer but, whatever.

The thing is that when you mix moisturizer with you BB/foundation your skin will get a naturally dewy finish. it looks super fresh and healthy.

• Like 1

I've been hearing about this acne treatment thing called 'Origins' from Macy's 

Does anyone know more about it ?

They say it's really good ??

LOL

I've used it but I found it reacted with my sensitive skin.

I don't really have active acne but my skin does react to stress and the environment, I found a really good spot treatment that really works for me:

bka-009_1z.jpg

Gracias por la info C: Ya que estás con Yves Rocher, ¿has llegado a probar algo de The Body Shop?

Ayer estuve en la ciudad con una amiga y vi un gel de baño de frutas del bosque "edición smoothie". En ese momento no tenía dinero suficiente para comprarlo, pero tenía muy buena pinta :'D Si llego a probarlo, pondré mis impresiones en el foro.

Does anybody know any make-up procedure for hooded eyelids and to "reduce" eye size? My face looks like this (excuse the inherent derpness in me):

[spoiler]tGXsfHm.png[/spoiler]

I would suggest the tactical use of eyeliner.

Take a look at this: Model Makeover

All they did to make her eyes look big is eyeliner, obviously they used other eye makeup but eye liner makes a world of difference.

With your colouring I suggest a dark brown liner under your eyes, smudged outwards from your waterline and a black eyeliner on your lids, thickening and thinning at different sections to get your eyes to look smaller.

I recommend this site cosmetic "W2Beauty" Shipping is free! I've done two orders! if you want when you register on the site, falls within the case "sponsorship" this code: 27218607. And you will receive a voucher for 5 Dollars !

The website:

Facebook: 

~My orders ^ ^

1236269_10201371996214521_1236859364_n.j

527068_10201371995414501_1553679406_n.jp

wow how much did all of that cost you??

160.39 $ ^ ^

:la: ... I'm so poor... lol well, at least you got a bang for your buck. Do they have high shipping prices?

• Like 1

I'm all about the expensive makeups these days. Also completely off my organic make up thing. Kind of lost faith in the amount of scare mongering that goes on in the natural and organic beauty community. Also, I've stopped caring about preservatives in makeup because it really just sits on your skin. I still love some natural products though like my tinted moisturizer and cheek tint. 

Totally digging Tom Ford Eyeshadow quads. I have just never had a makeup product that luxurious. I was gifted one quad by a lady from another forum and I pre-ordered another one that I wanted which is not yet available, but can't wait. 

I'm all about the expensive makeups these days. Also completely off my organic make up thing. Kind of lost faith in the amount of scare mongering that goes on in the natural and organic beauty community. Also, I've stopped caring about preservatives in makeup because it really just sits on your skin. I still love some natural products though like my tinted moisturizer and cheek tint. 

Totally digging Tom Ford Eyeshadow quads. I have just never had a makeup product that luxurious. I was gifted one quad by a lady from another forum and I pre-ordered another one that I wanted which is not yet available, but can't wait. 

sounds good!

What foundation are you using right now?

sounds good!

What foundation are you using right now?

I am at the moment using the 100% pure tinted moisturizer and trying out the cover FX foundation. Before that I was using the bare minerals ready Foundation. I have decent skin that is also normal to dry so I never have trouble with products, but nothing has blown me away yet. I still favor mineral make up when it comes to foundation though. 

ps. The 100% pure eye cream was pretty good plus very affordable. I am not a fan of eye creams though. I stopped using them because I just find eye creams to be excessively glorified. 

Edited by Ghettoe

Watch this for the BB cream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nacexJ2eWzY

And read these:

http://beautyscribbles.blogspot.se/2012/06/bb-cream-swatches-review-skin79-and.html

http://thesimplelifehere.blogspot.se/2012/08/real-or-fake-skin79-bb-cream.html

From what I know of brightening I would say that is does not bleach you skin or whiten your skin but.. more brightens the complexion a bit and makes the skin tone more even. It gives a fresh glow... I would say! 

Mine has the sticker, but the writing comes off (that might be because it's old tho)

Anyways mine was really bad so it's probably a fake   :donthinkso:

I am at the moment using the 100% pure tinted moisturizer and trying out the cover FX foundation. Before that I was using the bare minerals ready Foundation. I have decent skin that is also normal to dry so I never have trouble with products, but nothing has blown me away yet. I still favor mineral make up when it comes to foundation though. 

ps. The 100% pure eye cream was pretty good plus very affordable. I am not a fan of eye creams though. I stopped using them because I just find eye creams to be excessively glorified. 

thank you!

Mine has the sticker, but the writing comes off (that might be because it's old tho)

Anyways mine was really bad so it's probably a fake   :donthinkso:

Then stop using it right away because they can contain dangerous chemicals!!! It is important.

Prettyandcute sells authentic ones, at least I think.. Based on that frmheadtotoe is promoting that site every now and then. 

Edited by 0211

thank you!

Then stop using it right away because they can contain dangerous chemicals!!! It is important.

Prettyandcute sells authentic ones, at least I think.. Based on that frmheadtotoe is promoting that site every now and then. 

I will, I have to get a new brand. It is way to dark for me :/

I might buy a CC cream, but I'm not sure if they work n_n

I will, I have to get a new brand. It is way to dark for me :/

I might buy a CC cream, but I'm not sure if they work n_n

You can always try. I am thinking about getting one from Chanel next time. I've been reading about one from them that seems good. If the colour fits of course.. 

You can always try. I am thinking about getting one from Chanel next time. I've been reading about one from them that seems good. If the colour fits of course.. 

I've read that the etude one is pretty pale What does the chanel one look like? 

I've read that the etude one is pretty pale What does the chanel one look like? 

I've been using etude house bb cream in their lightest and it is.. pretty light. I mean.. it wouldn't kill me if it was just a little bit paler. I also use Mac NW-15. I am not sure about how light chanel goes.. well at least not in Sweden because it is hard to find pale make-up here since everyone tans or wear self-tan.. 

I have yet to check it out :> 

I've been using etude house bb cream in their lightest and it is.. pretty light. I mean.. it wouldn't kill me if it was just a little bit paler. I also use Mac NW-15. I am not sure about how light chanel goes.. well at least not in Sweden because it is hard to find pale make-up here since everyone tans or wear self-tan.. 

I have yet to check it out :> 

It's the same here in Norway :P

I use the lightest fit me powder and it's to dark, but I'll check out Mac

Hey guys~

I'm currently searching for a new bb cream, I am using Skin 79's Hot Pink bb cream, I don't dislike it but I would like to have something with "proper" coverage, you know? Since the Hot Pink bb cream is kinda grey I want one with ~color~ ;; My skin type is oily and my skin tone is medium/tanned (tan is fading rn though) Any recommendations?

:la: ... I'm so poor... lol well, at least you got a bang for your buck. Do they have high shipping prices?

There are no shipping costs. If you want package is followed by $ 2.35. Sorry for my bad english =)