Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  

Official make-up thread

There are lots of fake korean products selling on line. I got one as a gift from my friend (she bought it from a seller online. she had no idea it was fake since she doesn't use makeup that much). It was BB cream from Etude, supposedly. I didn't have the heart to tell her since it was a gift.  :._.:

So be sure to do research and stuff from their actual site before buying from other online sellers/sites, specially if they're offering it at a ridiculously low price.

I got the fake  :soul:  :>_>:  :omgwtf:  :shock:  :horror: 
I PAID $30 FOR A FAKE WHAAAAAAT

:( oh no. Tell me where you bought it! AND DO NOT USE IT!!!!!!!!  

There are lots of fake korean products selling on line. I got one as a gift from my friend (she bought it from a seller online. she had no idea it was fake since she doesn't use makeup that much). It was BB cream from Etude, supposedly. I didn't have the heart to tell her since it was a gift.  :._.:

So be sure to do research and stuff from their actual site before buying from other online sellers/sites, specially if they're offering it at a ridiculously low price.

for etude house try gmarket :) they've got a minishop there.

• Like 1

Guest KimJisoo

:( oh no. Tell me where you bought it! AND DO NOT USE IT!!!!!!!!

for etude house try gmarket :) they've got a minishop there.

This lady from my local Korean supermarket was selling it at her cosmetic stand and I heard so much good about it and :'(

This lady from my local Korean supermarket was selling it at her cosmetic stand and I heard so much good about it and :'(

oh. don't buy from her again

I don't have eyeliner anymore
I need one that doesn't smudge
Also a goood concealer?

Guest KimJisoo

Also a goood concealer?

I like the artliner by Lancôme. :happy:
Yves saint Laurent makes really good concealer

Also a goood concealer?

i love the urban decay ones. <3 they're wonderful and have lots of pretty colors <3

for concelears?  i use the ulta brand, but i've tried stuff from estee lauder and benefit and they're pretty good.

Also a goood concealer?

I use eyeshadow as eyeliner.

And I tried YSL touché éclat but I didn't like it at all. RIght now I have Lancôme teint miracle and it is wonderful.

For Europeans, I rec feelunique.com. I've ordered several times from this website, and had very good experience. They do sales and offers quite often, too.

They offer free worldwide shipping, btw.

For korean cosmetics, I order from cosmetic-love. Also free shipping, it takes 2-3 weeks to arrive here, and I never lost a package, even without the tracking option.

• Like 1

i use yves rocher as my main make-up brand. not that i use much make-up at all, only some cover and lipstick. but they're really good. it's supposed to be an organic brand. they also have good stuff for skin care, facial care, shower etc. the shower gels smell deliciously. i use strawberry ~

here http://www.yves-rocher.com/

thats about as much help as i can provide 

i use yves rocher as my main make-up brand. not that i use much make-up at all, only some cover and lipstick. but they're really good. it's supposed to be an organic brand. they also have good stuff for skin care, facial care, shower etc. the shower gels smell deliciously. i use strawberry ~

They are no where near organic. They do have an organic line but most of their stuff is not. My mom and sister like them but they pretty much use the botanical plug. While they have some botanical ingredients, they also have the same old, same old. Parabanes, pthalates, etc. It's one of the reasons I stopped using them.

Edited by Ghettoe

They are no where near organic. They do have an organic line but most of their stuff is not. My mom and sister like them but they pretty much use the botanical plug. While they have some botanical ingredients, they also have the same old, same old. Parabanes, pthalates, etc. It's one of the reasons I stopped using them.

lol welp 

theres probably not many actual organic stuff anyway. or actually, idk

anyway, yves rocher is still a really nice brand. and it all small sweet and nice

lol welp 

theres probably not many actual organic stuff anyway. or actually, idk

anyway, yves rocher is still a really nice brand. and it all small sweet and nice

I admit, they are good and my mom who has sensitive skin, does not have problems with them so if you don't mind why not?  :meow:

Even I who flies the natural and organic flag has about 1 and two cheats when it comes to makeup.

Gracias por la info C: Ya que estás con Yves Rocher, ¿has llegado a probar algo de The Body Shop?

Ayer estuve en la ciudad con una amiga y vi un gel de baño de frutas del bosque "edición smoothie". En ese momento no tenía dinero suficiente para comprarlo, pero tenía muy buena pinta :'D Si llego a probarlo, pondré mis impresiones en el foro.

Does anybody know any make-up procedure for hooded eyelids and to "reduce" eye size? My face looks like this (excuse the inherent derpness in me):

[spoiler]tGXsfHm.png[/spoiler]

Edited by Canapedefresa

Gracias por la info C: Ya que estás con Yves Rocher, ¿has llegado a probar algo de The Body Shop?

Ayer estuve en la ciudad con una amiga y vi un gel de baño de frutas del bosque "edición smoothie". En ese momento no tenía dinero suficiente para comprarlo, pero tenía muy buena pinta :'D Si llego a probarlo, pondré mis impresiones en el foro.

si! si he probado jaja siempre huelen muy bien. c: te lo recomiendo 

I recommend this site cosmetic "W2Beauty" Shipping is free! I've done two orders! if you want when you register on the site, falls within the case "sponsorship" this code: 27218607. And you will receive a voucher for 5 Dollars !

The website:

Facebook: 

~My orders ^ ^

1236269_10201371996214521_1236859364_n.j

527068_10201371995414501_1553679406_n.jp
Edited by angel78280
  • Like 1

I recommend this site cosmetic "W2Beauty" Shipping is free! I've done two orders! if you want when you register on the site, falls within the case "sponsorship" this code: 27218607. And you will receive a voucher for 5 Dollars !

The website:

Facebook: 

~My orders ^ ^

1236269_10201371996214521_1236859364_n.j

527068_10201371995414501_1553679406_n.jp

Nice!! Post some reviews over the products later if you have the time!! 

I put the shop among the recommendations. 

--

Also I updated with some guides on how to spot fake cosmetics.

• Like 1

si! si he probado jaja siempre huelen muy bien. c: te lo recomiendo 

Me he comprado el bote pequeño. Huele bien desde el bote, aunque cuando te duchas y te lo aplicas, no dura mucho el olor en el cuerpo.

Me he comprado el bote pequeño. Huele bien desde el bote, aunque cuando te duchas y te lo aplicas, no dura mucho el olor en el cuerpo.

creo que todos son asi xD hasta los perfumes

Hello~! What do you guys think is the right age to start wearing makeup? I've been considering wearing it but I'm not so sure... :unsure:

Hello~! What do you guys think is the right age to start wearing makeup? I've been considering wearing it but I'm not so sure... :unsure:

Whenever you feel ready! :)

But, before make-up I recommend skin-care and then light make-up!

Cleanser, mld scrub and moisturizer. Wash face every morning and night. 

My sister is 12 and she wears some mascara but that's it. :)

Whenever you feel ready! :)

But, before make-up I recommend skin-care and then light make-up!

Cleanser, mld scrub and moisturizer. Wash face every morning and night. 

My sister is 12 and she wears some mascara but that's it. :)

Oh I see! Thank you very much! :smile:

Does anyone know which Korean BB Cream is the best ? 

I tried skin79 the gold one but didn't like it.

I've been using etude house's precious mineral bb cream and I like it a lot!