Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
SLY

The Golden Child Thread

The first photo of the two boys, I believe somebody said they're just ulzzangs, not trainees.

And Park Heejun isn't a Woollim trainee anymore 

But yay thread  :ahmagah:

Not trying to burst anyone's bubble but...they aren't even handling tasty correctly...and they're debuting a new boy group? Lol apparently tasty is having/had a comeback this year and I only knew when I watched a video reaction from 2minjinkjongkey...

• Dislike 1

Not trying to burst anyone's bubble but...they aren't even handling tasty correctly...and they're debuting a new boy group? Lol apparently tasty is having/had a comeback this year and I only knew when I watched a video reaction from 2minjinkjongkey...

Tasty are debuting in China. Honestly, and I hate saying this, but Woollim doesn't seem all that interested in promoting Tasty in Korea. Or, rather at all. They're Chinese-Korean twins, so they're suited better for overseas promotions than domestic promotions, and Woollim has no experience with groups like that. 

A new boy group of full Korean members made exclusively for the Korean market, on the other hand, you can bet Woollim will be all over that.

there's also male tranees named junggyu and jung minhwan.

trans for what minjoong said to sungjong during That Summer 2

BvSjNwdCIAA-YJ_.png:large

• Like 2

Daeyeol is '93liner.

Wow, Minjoong has been trainning for so long (just like Baby Soul). Probably the boys will debut only in 2016, but I'll support them for sure. I'm sure they're gonna be amazing.  :chu:

I believe the reason why the comeback is so sudden and unannounced is because >> "The twin duo of TASTY will be kicking off their Chinese debut soon, but ahead of their activities in China, they've released a digital single called 'Addiction' in Korea so that domestic fans won't miss them too much!"  

basically it was unplanned, obviously very random. 

Edited by Myugyu

expect them to debut in late 2015 the fastest

Tasty are debuting in China. Honestly, and I hate saying this, but Woollim doesn't seem all that interested in promoting Tasty in Korea. Or, rather at all. They're Chinese-Korean twins, so they're suited better for overseas promotions than domestic promotions, and Woollim has no experience with groups like that. 

A new boy group of full Korean members made exclusively for the Korean market, on the other hand, you can bet Woollim will be all over that.

sounds like woollim already give up on them in korea :._.:

#justice4tasty

there's also male tranees named junggyu and jung minhwan.

trans for what minjoong said to sungjong during That Summer 2

BvSjNwdCIAA-YJ_.png:large

i ship them already :ahmagah:

btw since minjoong trained with infinite, could he be one of the trainees below?

c2ff998bjw1eijhzccha8j214l0rbqcm.jpg

expect them to debut in late 2015 the fastest

sounds like woollim already give up on them in korea :._.:

#justice4tasty

i ship them already :ahmagah:

btw since minjoong trained with infinite, could he be one of the trainees below?

c2ff998bjw1eijhzccha8j214l0rbqcm.jpg

WOW. I have never saw this photo

Info about Woohyuk:

Birth date: 1995.11.09

Hometown: Daejeon

Rumored position: Main/Lead vocal (Is a good vocalist)

He became a trainee in February/2013 alongside Lee Miju and Gi Heehyun. Went to Joydance Academy.

Edited by myungju
  • Like 1

Daeyeol and another boy trainee (Fictional name: JunJun) are guests in My Lovely Girl as members of Infinite Power.

10655047_1549305635289561_1889320589_n.j

Dayeol, "JunJun", Hoya & Myungsoo

Bwsnrq3CcAAW3Ke.jpg:large

BwsnzcfCAAA9vrP.jpg:large

Edited by myungju

Jun is hot

Daeyeollieeee

Myungya

Def watching it only for those 4

He reminds me of Sunggyu in the first picture.

I'll watch for them as well.  :lub: