Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
lawlaw

What TV shows are you currently watching?

I just finished binging The Dragon Prince both seasons. Why is there only 9 eps per season. :(  Maybe unpopular opinion but Viren is a great character and one of my favs. 

Finished Sex Education last night. I enjoyed it and she loved it. Not the usual thing we watch so was a nice change.

Lucifer, CaoS, last season of Call the midwife and Killing eve laugh.png

Still Game last season, not one of the best but still great, sad to see it go

Just finished watching the first season of Black Summer. Well worth it if you like shows like The Walking Dead. Well put together.

• Like 1

I binged the rest of On My Block, I really enjoyed the second season more. I’m curious to see how the story will unfold the next season (I hope it’ll focus on one solid storyline instead of various subplots aand for the love of God! Please stop with the Monse and Cesar bs, they’re both so annoying along with their relationship).

I started s3 of Breaking Bad, it’s off to a slow start but I’m already intrigued, the ending of s2 left me in a mess.

Might binge the Umbrella Academy soon.

Halt and Catch Fire on Amazon.
Been watching this for a while, bit of a slow burner for the 1st 2 series, once it got to series 3 it’s went from good to great.
Now on to the final series 4, top stuff, very addictive.

Discovery of Witches 

8/10 Entertaining for another witch, vampire, etc type tv show. The characters were pretty good, sometimes there was to much of a love story feel but not enough to sour me completely. Good enough that I checked to see if there was going to be a second season, there is, so we’ll see where it goes from here.

GoT, just finished 5 episode of 8 season

And thinking about to watch "Scream" TV series