Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
lawlaw

What TV shows are you currently watching?

I'm bouncing on and off watching X-files since I have the whole series on blue ray. 

Just finished “Dark†on Netflix. OMG it’s sooo good and the actors are sooo good. It’s a sci-fi/mystery/thriller German show and it’s dark and gritty. It’s probably the trippiest show I’ve seen but it addictive asf. If you’re gonna watch this, join the “Dark†subreddit to help guide you through the more puzzling parts.

I just finished season 2 of Gomorra, now I have to wait for season 3, so I'm going to start watching Suburra tomorrow.

Trial & Error Season 2. I've missed this show so much, it's the effing best.

Edited by gudetama

Just finished “Dark†on Netflix. OMG it’s sooo good and the actors are sooo good. It’s a sci-fi/mystery/thriller German show and it’s dark and gritty. It’s probably the trippiest show I’ve seen but it addictive asf. If you’re gonna watch this, join the “Dark†subreddit to help guide you through the more puzzling parts.

I agree. So, damn good! I can't wait for season 2. Especially with that cliffhanger.

sharp objects - too good, too real, someone give an emmy to half of this cast please

castle rock - this has been really interesting and gripping, can't wait to see more of what they've come up with

the sinner s2 - seems interesting, i hope it's as good as season 1

Just finished latest season of Orange Is The New Black and I actually liked it better again than the last one.

I know it's been receiving a lot of shit still, but I feel like they could make sth out of this. The change of 'scenery' did them good & it gives the opportunity to introduce more characters as well as make the interractions more fun with the whole division into blocks. (e.g. have characters interract that never have before).

I'll definitely stay tuned for the next season smile.png

Edited by Laamaa

Troy: Fall Of A City.

It's pretty okay, but I keep falling asleep towards the end of each episode lol.

Just binge watched Brooklyn Nine Nine... I'm in love with Rosa and Gina.

One of the funniest shows I've seen in a while.

Finished Vikings last week (what there is of it on Prime) and I am 5 episodes in of The Man in The High Castle.... some quality dramas

Nothing right now, but I'm planning to shell out for HBO again so I can watch:

-Sharp Objects (read all of the original author's novels)

-Silicon Valley (continuing)

-Westworld (continuing)

-Miss Sherlock