Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
d7thsense

To The World, Here is NCT! NCT Official Thread | NCT #127 Neo Zone: The Final Round OUT NOW!

is this a Japanese Boy Group? Don't hate me, they are not a match for SM's Current Boys groups EXO, SUJU, SHINEE and DBSK in terms of Visual; and even at a little above Boyfriend.

LMFAO @ them not matching up to SUJU and SHINee visually?? What kind of nonsense..

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

is this a Japanese Boy Group? Don't hate me, they are not a match for SM's Current Boys groups EXO, SUJU, SHINEE and DBSK in terms of Visual; and even at a little above Boyfriend.

lol people said the same thing about EXO tbh~

the "they all look the same" "they need plastic surgery" etc. comments come around like clockwork every time a new SM group debuts

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Guys look!!!!

Q2jzqPih.jpg

This can easily be fake.

And no Taeyong? :donthinkso:

Edited by Hyunmin.

Johnny :la:

Ten :la:

Wait, what happened to the other two? The vocalists. I can't remember their names...

Ok no main vocal? Out of so many trainees?

oh wait they don't have vocalist? Wtf sm

other two trainees that hasn't introduced on the website i think they might be main vocal

Taeil 

fisYexa.jpg

and Yongju

3iJVhS2.jpg

I don't like the photos they took for SM ROOKIES, because they all look kind of bad/different from the real thing - I'm going to take Irene as an example because, she looked kind of bad in those photos, but looks hella great in the teaser pics for RV and such.

I still feel like it's early for another boy group but, if they're talented and whatnot, then, maybe. Except for Taeyong, are there any videos of them?

a lot of pre-debut video of ten lol

yuta

Edited by nobodyknow

come to think of it ive never seen a japanese kpop idol before.

yuta will be the first to break barriers :D

Isn't Simon from Dalmatian or whatever their new name, half Japanese and half Korean? Even though he isn't full Japanese like Yuta, but, still counts as something.

a lot of pre-debut video of ten lol

yuta

Ohhhh, thanks! I got too lazy to watch all the videos since I just woke up. :lol: but they have both a really nice voice, so that's pretty cool.

Even with the two unannounced members (maybe) being vocals, isn't have 3 rappers a bit too much? 

Isn't Simon from Dalmatian or whatever their new name, half Japanese and half Korean? Even though he isn't full Japanese like Yuta, but, still counts as something.

oh really?! cool :D i didnt know that ^^

I would say this is probs not the final lineup and the whole SR14B thing is just an abbreviation for SM Rookies 2014 Boys

You're not including the two other trainees that danced with them at SM Town week (Tae Il and Yonggu) and if I had to put my money on it, I'd bet Mark would be in the next boy group because when they eventually debut, he'll be around 17 years old

I was here like... senior ì¼ì‚¬*inserts sign for b under there*:derp:  :derp:  :derp:

there's also the guy from MIB

M.I.B. is not an idol group. Whoever I quoted said a Japanese idol which Kangnam is not.

come to think of it ive never seen a japanese kpop idol before.

yuta will be the first to break barriers :D

Like someone already said, there's Simon he's half and Cross Gene's Takuya who is fully Japanese so he wouldn't really be the first. However, he could be one of the first Japanese idols who becomes extremely popular due to the fact that he's debuting with SM which is pretty cool. 

they're post probably preparing for smtown i hope we get to see them perform something different from what we have already seen 

090814 at sm building 

Taeyong, Yuta and Ten yesterday! (Cr: Keymera)

Buooi8qIQAA3iQB.jpg

Hansol, Taeyong, Johnny, Yuta and unknown SM trainee yesterday.

Buopb1jIMAEom9I.jpg

crsmtrainees

• Like 1

what kind of mess?

Jaehyun and Yuta are already better looking than most SM boys. And please boyfriend looks like gutter mutant trolls, stop.

I'm amused that under specialty not one of them has singing listed.

LOL this tbh. And what is Korean supposed to mean in the specialty anyway?

I'm interested in Taeyong since I watched his teaser MV. He's the best rapper in SM up to date.

• Like 1

I think this group will be what SM is searching for --> global success. They have American, Japan, and Thai guys in this group. Maybe they will debut in the second half of 2015.