Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
d7thsense

To The World, Here is NCT! NCT Official Thread | NCT #127 Neo Zone: The Final Round OUT NOW!

Strange to me that a Japanese pretty boy would try to become an idol in Korea when the Japanese industry is a whole lot bigger.

I'm wondering that too.. he has the Japanese actor's looks.. I'm digging it.. hope he doesn't get wasted in Korea like Takuya 

• Like 3
  • Dislike 2

I would say this is probs not the final lineup and the whole SR14B thing is just an abbreviation for SM Rookies 2014 Boys

You're not including the two other trainees that danced with them at SM Town week (Tae Il and Yonggu) and if I had to put my money on it, I'd bet Mark would be in the next boy group because when they eventually debut, he'll be around 17 years old

But it's also possible that mark could be in another boy group project with jeno and the other younger trainees because mark and jeno are like only a year apart. :D

after taeyong's teaser, i'm so excited for what may come with this new group. it'll be a group w/guys a few years younger than me so that'll be a first for me but i dont mind, it will make me concentrate even more on the music lol 

i really like what we've seen of ten's singing so far. but OP, i'm sure there are other trainees who could possibly be in the group so you should include them in your op since the 'line-up' you have isn't even official or anything so... 

nah. this isn't official, idk what the OP is trying tbh.... these are literally just their profiles from the SM Rookies website and the SR14B is just an abbreviation and not an actual group name (SR14G was the tagline for Seulgi and Irene's Be Natural Video)

true, this isnt official. but the gg had an official 'upcoming gg' thread as well since last aug so it's ok. there's been rumors of sme debuting a new bg for months anyways. exo will be 3yrs old next year so i would be more surprised if this new group didnt debut by end of 2015 tbh

YUUUUUUTAAAAA. OH MA GAHD. :ahmagah:

I hope there will be no discrimination in the future due to the stupid island tag-of-war thing with Korea and Japan.  :._.:

Edited by dreidlei

Ten looks like that one guy from Winner

yuta looks like jangseuk

oh wait they don't have vocalist? Wtf sm

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to Ten and Yuta, but Taeyong is gonna be one of my bias when they debut.... That boy can rap and that voice ! :shock:

But, they are probably hiding one or two mysterious members just like they have done with Joy for Red Velvet. I believe they are gonna add two vocalists (or good big voices just like they got Baekhyun and Chen only a few months before EXO debuted), at least maybe..... :wut:

Edited by Clem-Hun

wth y  r their faes lokk the same ??1/11/1 ???  im confused

like when i look at taeyong im like 'woa tis is one good looking man'

buttt when i scroll down 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 3

nah. this isn't official, idk what the OP is trying tbh.... these are literally just their profiles from the SM Rookies website and the SR14B is just an abbreviation and not an actual group name (SR14G was the tagline for Seulgi and Irene's Be Natural Video)

Uff. I wanted SM to at least focus on RV for a bit before debuting another group.

• Like 1

I don't like the photos they took for SM ROOKIES, because they all look kind of bad/different from the real thing - I'm going to take Irene as an example because, she looked kind of bad in those photos, but looks hella great in the teaser pics for RV and such.

I still feel like it's early for another boy group but, if they're talented and whatnot, then, maybe. Except for Taeyong, are there any videos of them?

Am I the only one who thinks Hansol is kinda cute?

That's the kid that caught my eyes first tbh so, nah, you aren't.

idc what you say, Jaehyun is the cutest. So is hansol

Taeyong has a nice face but he's almost ~too perfect~ (but hey, he's a 95er and his rap is decent so he gets bonus points)

I'm looking forward to a japanese male idol too

and I'm happy they're not all younger than me  :._.:

Uh... wouldn't Cross Gene's Takuya be considered the first? 

He debut in 2012. However, I never followed them enough to know if he's full-blooded Japanese but he's on Abnormal Summit as the Japanese representative so I would assume so. 

there's also the guy from MIB

Edited by Huuul
  • Like 1

come to think of it ive never seen a japanese kpop idol before.

yuta will be the first to break barriers :D

i hope there will be some more members too because at this point i dont know whos going to be main vocal tbh

like, 3 rappers and 3 dancers? okay but even if they are a hip hop/rapping group, there needs to be at least SOME vocals in the song...

Edited by AnthonyKkoKko

is this a Japanese Boy Group? Don't hate me, they are not a match for SM's Current Boys groups EXO, SUJU, SHINEE and DBSK in terms of Visual; and even at a little above Boyfriend.

• Dislike 4