Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

McDonald's in Different Countries

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
37 replies to this topic

#21 E U Ae Rin

E U Ae Rin

Muse

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,171 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:46 PM

In my country there's a saying: "Si su perro se perdió, McDonalds lo cocinó" translated to: "If your dog is lost, Mcdonald's cooked it." lol. I don't really go there much so I don't know if we have something special?

#22 campfire

campfire

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,738 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:48 PM

The Chicken Legend. Amazing.
mcdonalds-Chicken-Legend-with-Spicy-Toma

#23 SAYAKA

SAYAKA

.・゜´ᵕ ♡°☽°.*・゜゜・.

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,918 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:49 PM

went I went to Oman they had a chicken Big Mac. They don't got that in the US and it probably wasn't as good as the regular Big Mac since there was no Big Mac sauce :/

But the Pizza Hut in Oman was probably the best pizza I have had in my whole entire life. The crust was unbelievably fluffy and slightly crunch and not oily 

#24 abra

abra

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44,574 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:49 PM

We don't even have beer in mcdonalds here  :unsure:

#25 Thigh-high feminist

Thigh-high feminist

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,551 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:00 PM

In China they had spicy chicken burgers and green tea ice cream :rlytearpls:

Ohhhh, that sounds so good.

#26 babystep

babystep

꺾이지 말고 휘어져라

• PipPipPip
  • 2,484 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:00 PM (Edited by flowerboys, 03 August 2014 - 01:01 PM.)

They once sold Currywurst here in Germany (I don't know the english word for it, haha) 

McD_Germany_McCurrywurst2.jpg

#27 Latteℓove

Latteℓove

Idol

• PipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:48 PM

I love the Bulgogi burger in Korea, it's so much better than the regular beef burger at the McDonald's we have in the U.S.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTipVxs7JtOiguDzXtH0i  :ahmagah:

#28 CutiieAngiie

CutiieAngiie

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,262 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:29 PM

OH MY GOD, I am so jealous ! I want to try everything. I am going to travel to every country, just to taste their McDonald's menu lol. But seriously, they should do something like "World's menu special day" and try to make those menus. IT WOULD BE FREAKIN AMAZING.

I don't think we have something particular in France though

#29 MK15

MK15

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,123 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 03:46 PM

OH MY GOD, I am so jealous ! I want to try everything. I am going to travel to every country, just to taste their McDonald's menu lol. But seriously, they should do something like "World's menu special day" and try to make those menus. IT WOULD BE FREAKIN AMAZING.

I don't think we have something particular in France though

mcbaguette.jpg

student-food-casse-croute-news.jpg

#30 CutiieAngiie

CutiieAngiie

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,262 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 04:28 PM

Is it our particular menu ? I thought about that too but compared to other countries, it just felt plain so I didn't think it was that specific to France even though "baguette" is linked to French. Maybe because I am too used to eat it, it doesn't have anything special to me just like others with their countries' menus I guess . They are good though. My dad and I bought them one day and the bread isn't as hard to swallow as I thought XD.

#31 MK15

MK15

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,123 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 04:59 PM

Is it our particular menu ? I thought about that too but compared to other countries, it just felt plain so I didn't think it was that specific to France even though "baguette" is linked to French. Maybe because I am too used to eat it, it doesn't have anything special to me just like others with their countries' menus I guess . They are good though. My dad and I bought them one day and the bread isn't as hard to swallow as I thought XD.

Yeah it's our particular menu. I tasted a beef one when the casse croute menu first came out but I thought it was really dry... I think they forgot the sauce in it tbh but I haven't tried one since then so idk maybe it tastes better now. 

#32 CutiieAngiie

CutiieAngiie

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,262 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 06:04 PM

Yeah it's our particular menu. I tasted a beef one when the casse croute menu first came out but I thought it was really dry... I think they forgot the sauce in it tbh but I haven't tried one since then so idk maybe it tastes better now. 

The beef is the one I tasted ;) Seriously ? They forgot the sauce ? Gosh', it sucks because mine was really good lol.

But yeah, I am sick of eating sandwichs all the time. I mean, it's so ... normal lol. I am sure other countries feel the same over their dishes but yeap', the others look so yummy. Like a black and white burger ? ITS GENIUS XD.

#33 MK15

MK15

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,123 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 06:18 PM

The beef is the one I tasted ;) Seriously ? They forgot the sauce ? Gosh', it sucks because mine was really good lol.

But yeah, I am sick of eating sandwichs all the time. I mean, it's so ... normal lol. I am sure other countries feel the same over their dishes but yeap', the others look so yummy. Like a black and white burger ? ITS GENIUS XD.

I almost never eat at mcdonalds anyway, there's so much choice in Paris and I know lots of smaller restaurants who do amazing burgers. I only go to mcdonalds when I'm super hungry after a night out because that's only thing open 24/7  :imstupid:

The black and white burger looks cool but it seems so weird at the same time!

#34 CutiieAngiie

CutiieAngiie

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,262 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 06:34 PM

I almost never eat at mcdonalds anyway, there's so much choice in Paris and I know lots of smaller restaurants who do amazing burgers. I only go to mcdonalds when I'm super hungry after a night out because that's only thing open 24/7  :imstupid:

The black and white burger looks cool but it seems so weird at the same time!

WHAT ? At Paris, McDo's restaurants are open 24/7 ? Are you for real ? It's freakin' amazing lol. If I was richer and not on diet, I would go to McDo everyday lol. I know it's bad for your health and it's supposed to be super dirty but heey, it's so good to be a sinner sometimes XD.

I live in the South and in particular, on the countryside so there aren't a lot of stuffs here. Well, the town next to us has a Flunch/Subway/Quick/Buffalo Grill/kebab's restaurants ... etc but yeap' it's just boring. I went to Paris for vacations with my mother and it's just so crazily amazing LOL.

#35 MK15

MK15

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,123 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 06:46 PM

WHAT ? At Paris, McDo's restaurants are open 24/7 ? Are you for real ? It's freakin' amazing lol. If I was richer and not on diet, I would go to McDo everyday lol. I know it's bad for your health and it's supposed to be super dirty but heey, it's so good to be a sinner sometimes XD.

I live in the South and in particular, on the countryside so there aren't a lot of stuffs here. Well, the town next to us has a Flunch/Subway/Quick/Buffalo Grill/kebab's restaurants ... etc but yeap' it's just boring. I went to Paris for vacations with my mother and it's just so crazily amazing LOL.

They're not open 24/7 but some of them open all night and they close at 6am or something like that? lol I'm not sure but it's like 22 hours/day so they only close for 2 hours. Only 4 or 5 mcdonalds in Paris are open all night though, most of them close at 1 or 2am max. 

But we're a bit off topic right now so I'll PM you from now on!

#36 Nev Schulman

Nev Schulman

Real Slow

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,626 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:35 PM

Some of these look tasty, I'd love to travel and eat them all.

They don't sell curly fries at MCD here  :rlytearpls:

#37 akisame

akisame

Vicious.

• Hall OH Fame
  • 7,587 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 01:26 PM

German veggie burger >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> one in the UK

#38 Gloupsidou

Gloupsidou

Superstar

• Banned