Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
dvang

19금 The Official Red Velvet 18+ threads

Red Velvet  

1,835 members have voted

1. 1. Which member do you think would be best in bed ??

• Irene
    • Seulgi
    • Wendy
    • Joy
    • Yeri

Joy in Dumb Dumb

Joy in Ice Cream Cake

• Like 3

Joy:

my mouth needs to be all over her thighs [and] stomach.

Edited by m_allegretti
  • Like 1

Irene in Huff n Puff

tumblr_nws1sbFm5M1qk12q0o1_500.jpg

:ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

Irene

irene32.gif

irene31.gif

YYYYYYYYYEEEESSSSSSSS OMG THAT BUTT

I want to kiss the body healthy Seulgi ...

It totally toned . I want abs , thighs , her firm buttocks . her face expressive best in RV . she can seduce , charm , cute , attractive in the eyes and lips . others look not toned outside Wendy . Seulgi large not much but her perfect curves .. I want to see her cute and sexy in both :smile:  :smile:  :smile:

• Like 1

I want to kiss the body healthy Seulgi ...
It totally toned . I want abs , thighs , her firm buttocks . her face expressive best in RV . she can seduce , charm , cute , attractive in the eyes and lips . others look not toned outside Wendy . Seulgi large not much but her perfect curves .. I want to see her cute and sexy in both :smile:  :smile:  :smile:

Yes, they abs are fantastic and while the other have meaty and juicy buttocks, Seulgi has firm (I'd like to touch and squeeze). Nice choice bro! We have to visit korea and meet them someday

In spoiler, Joy's meaty legs

rtOu4WF.jpg

vHTAOTl.jpg

cr. Green Heaven (as tagged)

Edited by marinhoramone

Vâng, há» abs là tuyệt vá»i và trong khi ngÆ°á»i kia có mông thịt và ngon ngá»t, Seulgi có công ty (Tôi muốn để liên lạc và bóp). Äẹp lá»±a chá»n bro! Chúng tôi đã đến thăm Hàn Quốc và gặp há» má»™t ngày nào đó

Trong spoiler, chân thịt Joy

rtOu4WF.jpg

vHTAOTl.jpg

cr. Xanh Heaven (như gắn thẻ)

[/ spoiler]

I just love the curve hidden of Seulgi.I just don't like fat body of joy. I like body Seulgi size, the eyes and lips fascinated me... 

• Dislike 2

I just love the curve hidden of Seulgi.I just don't like fat body of joy. I like body Seulgi size, the eyes and lips fascinated me... 

Joy is not fat man, she only has more body fat (equally distributed throughout the body) than Seulgi.

Your quote is in vietnamese here.