Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brand New Sakurakou

When will Sexy concept curse be lifted from Kpop ....

I can't take it anymore Groups are now fighting on who be more sluty and whore themselves on stage , when will this disgusting concept go away and new people who don't understand the different between normal kpop sexy concept and the trash that been released for the past 2 years 

here look at those sexy concepts , u see no butt close up no skin no assess shaking , no dirty looking eyes , slutty exceprtion no touching so on 

for me the sexy concept now it's disrespectful for all womens it make it feel to me that women body is object for men lust and really it hurt seeing other women disrespect themselves like this 

I am not totally against sexy concept but keep it classy not like how they are doing now here some real kpop sexy classy concept 

Like some Korean netizen said in that thread about 4L, I 100% agree with that person:

"True sexiness is expressed in a way where even if someone's just sitting with everything covered and it's their aura that emits sexiness... Showing skin isn't sexy on its own."

There is something for each now... If you don't like, then don't watch :rolleyes: it's not like they force you to

Also before some come for my skin.... I don't like some of those videos (recent one being 4L's) I just ignore them

When people stop referring to anything that is not cute or sexy as a "gimmick" concept.

When people stop paying money for it.

When a group gets a massive hit using a new concept, which everyone can then copy.

sexy concepts should not go....they are needed as much as cute,badass or sentimental concepts...........big companies like sm,yg and jyp help to keep this balance intact :)