Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
zella

The Official Joy (조이) of Red Velvet Thread "I am Your Joy, You Are My Joy"

Found this video found it really cool and a great reminder that Joy has such amazing voice and her tone felts RV to the tee. I hope more people see her for that and not just her sexy dynamite image. Her voice is heavenly. And RIP her raps

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu

rip Joy's raps (2)

i really love her vocal tone and how rv songs utilize it. it's very smooth and recognizable to me 

• Like 3

hellooo my fellow OHers,thoughts about joy's bangs please

personally i really really dislike it

So glad to be back with my fellow Joyfuls! I missed spazzing about Joy with you all. But luckily she has been serving us with her instagram, and now we can spazz together

23 hours ago, zella said:

not my favorite look, really liked her long back hair with no bangs. but she still looks amazing. Cant wait till they grow out a bit

On 9/23/2019 at 4:32 PM, zella said:

I really dislike them too, i've personally never liked when Joy has bangs and this style of bangs is one I particularly dislike on anyone lol.

16 hours ago, Recca said:

So glad to be back with my fellow Joyfuls! I missed spazzing about Joy with you all. But luckily she has been serving us with her instagram, and now we can spazz together

Hiii Recca! Glad to see you back, hopefully the others join again soon! Plus whoever new that joins 👀

• Love 1

So Joy liked an Instagram post of a Feminist book. And apparently knetizens weren't having it. Shame on weak men throwing hate. Make the rest of us look horrible.