Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Destiny

[YG Press] BIGBANG: First Foreign Artist To Hold 5 Dome Concerts In Japan For 2 Consecutive Years

Source: Naver

tumblr_m8yml6U1lh1qfvtamo1_500.gif

201407261502777559_53d344cbbe4cd_99_2014

---

1. [+3151, -131] But when are they going to have a Korean comeback...

2. [+2609, -118] Please let them promote in their home country too.

3. [+2552, -112] I'm proud of them but then... what about a Korean comeback?

4. [+2035, -284] Big Bang's class

5. [+1829, -174] Heol, daebak, seriously daebak. Can't help but say that's incredible.

6. [+381, -19] They clearly said that they would "come out with a new album this summer and meet with Korean fans before anyone else".......... I have no words.

7. [+364, -21] Please stop sending groups like Big Bang, SNSD, and DBSK overseas...  especially Japan...;  I'm glad that they're gaining more fans globally but;; weren't they just saying that they think the Hallyu wave would be over soon and yet those Korean concerts get sold out there... Anyway, just promote in our country too ã… ã… 

8. [+340, -12] Is Big Bang a foreign artist or a Korean artist? Hmm...

9. [+299, -7] The last Korean album they released: STILL ALIVE (2012.6.3)  They didn't even promote this properly on music shows here in Korea... ã… ã… 

10. [+283, -17] ã…‹ã…‹ Korean fans know what they're thinking for doing this concert.  I had a feeling this would happen and here they are off to earn some money again.  Okay, fine, earn as much money as you can before you go and enlist in the army.  All five of you should just stay quiet and enlist without saying a word.  After going to the army, try and get rid of your greed to earn money and please give us music here in Korea.
→If you're a fan, you should at least think of it from Big Bang's perspective.  It's great to earn money, right?  Just wait until they make a comeback in Korea.
→ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's not even Big Bang who plans their schedules thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+273, -16] Yang Sajangnim...  Please pay attention to us Korean fans too. Does it make sense that it's been almost 800 days since their last Korean comeback? ã… .ã… 

12. [+268, -17] If Big Bang leaves YG, YG will be screwed, true?

13. [+223, -9] Whenever I see Big Bang's name, the only thing I can think of is "comeback".  But it seems YG really doesn't have any plans for that... so when will it be...

ugh it feels like 2013 again w/ this dome tour without a new album..... even the bb members are so tired singing and performing the same songs all over again

1. [+3151, -131] But when are they going to have a Korean comeback...

This is always the top comment in any BB related article. lol

Everybody is waiting for their frikkin comeback. GD, u shitty producer, be a bit faster and release the album

Everybody is waiting for their frikkin comeback. GD, u shitty producer, be a bit faster and release the album

but when the album is rushed and shitty y'all be pissed also :imstupid:

but when the album is rushed and shitty y'all be pissed also :imstupid:

Then someone shouldn't make them do tour and let them focus on the album only LOL

My babes *0*

Yes, a comeback pls ;-; take your time to make a good album!

Then don't do tour and focus on the album LOL

lbr them random fanmeets are the ones that should stop :imstupid:

lbr them random fanmeets are the ones that should stop :imstupid:

Yup and they got enough hate. And it's not about concert or fanmeet, it's about timing and milking issue.

Yup and they got enough hate. And it's not about concert or fanmeet, it's about timing and milking issue.

when have yg ever not see J/vips as cash cows. I would want the jvips makes some shitstorm to teach their arses tho :har:

And? Not exactly going in the guiness book is it lol.

Who said anything about guiness book? It's an accomplishment, deal with it.

Bigbang is successful in Japan and continue to slay - congrats to them!!

But i want comeback and a new album as a greedy admirer of their music.lol

What about TVXQ?

TVXQ doing fine

they prefer smaller venue for Tree Tour

ahhh good for BigBang..I'm little envy tbh,I want TVXQ first

but unfortunately oppar won't

the level of YG's milking is so damn frustrating. like he doesn't give a shit about KVIPs anymore. it hurts... 8 years with less group comebacks, i bet BB's great music is the only reason why the fans are still loyal. T_T

at this rate we will see "bb to finally comeback after 3 years of hiatus"

I cant recall any active idol groups going on this hiatus for so long