OneHallyu

[tw: death] Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was shot dead

Japan's Liberal Democratic Party officials say former Japanese Prime Minister Abe Shinzo has died. Abe was shot during a speech Friday in the western city of Nara.

An NHK reporter on site heard what sounded like two gunshots at around 11:30 a.m. She saw Abe collapse and bleed, before he was taken to hospital.

Police say they have arrested a 41-year-old man for attempted murder. Defense Ministry sources say he worked for the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force for three years up to 2005.

Abe was Japan's longest-serving prime minister. He was 67.

It's hard for me to feel any compassion towards a man who spent the major part of his political career at denying the atrocities made by his country and particularly by his grandfather in Korea, China, Taiwan, and the Philippines.

• Thinking 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2022 at 3:16 PM, Music Junkie said:

It's hard for me to feel any compassion towards a man who spent the major part of his political career at denying the atrocities made by his country and particularly by his grandfather in Korea, China, Taiwan, and the Philippines.

Girl, spill the tea. Link me.