OneHallyu

[PC] [enter-talk] I GOT TURNED OFF WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT LOONA CHUU HAD AN EX BOYFRIEND

[enter-talk] I GOT TURNED OFF WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT LOONA CHUU HAD AN EX BOYFRIEND

AVvXsEgu4nQU5k375o0R2SV0B3AMPcaTG2YedjZ_

AVvXsEgliIore23wk7azRO1Fh1NohMltCLonj7fS

AVvXsEgVIeJmO_4KuRkTWhf7KfHcLYXiKRS3dj5b

AVvXsEj5AY4X_t0sXYfb11XzWh2_xJ3ASgNoZeyz

post response:

[+38][-387]

original post: here

1. [+200, -6]

So what if she had a boyfriend before?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't even like Chuu but even I find that Chuu's face and personality are cute so of course guys would line up for her. OP, perhaps, that's not... the case for you?

2. [+145, -5]

Did you think of marrying her before finding out about her boyfriend's pictures.....?

3. [+108, -5]

?.. OP-ah, are you a loser?

4. [+97, -1]

Seems like it was written by the company. So dark...ㅋ

5. [+55, 0]

Is her company trying to take Chuu down?ㅋㅋㅋ just stop

6. [+31, 0]

This is so messy. Employee-yah, quit working for Blockberry already. I feel like they'll get ruined soon

7. [+25, 0]

So cute, Chuu congrats on swithing companies!

SOURCE 

• Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Mrs. Morale said:

[enter-talk] I GOT TURNED OFF WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT LOONA CHUU HAD AN EX BOYFRIEND

AVvXsEgu4nQU5k375o0R2SV0B3AMPcaTG2YedjZ_

AVvXsEgliIore23wk7azRO1Fh1NohMltCLonj7fS

AVvXsEgVIeJmO_4KuRkTWhf7KfHcLYXiKRS3dj5b

AVvXsEj5AY4X_t0sXYfb11XzWh2_xJ3ASgNoZeyz

post response:

[+38][-387]

original post: here

1. [+200, -6]

So what if she had a boyfriend before?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't even like Chuu but even I find that Chuu's face and personality are cute so of course guys would line up for her. OP, perhaps, that's not... the case for you?

2. [+145, -5]

Did you think of marrying her before finding out about her boyfriend's pictures.....?

3. [+108, -5]

?.. OP-ah, are you a loser?

SOURCE 

I've been enjoying the recent trend towards the female fans absolutely flaming the "uncle fans" in the comments sections recently

• Like 1
  • Tea 1

Congratz to Chuu for making it and finally managing to get the hell out of there. She deserves all this, but I find it weird that a mid tier group from an agency that was struggling financially was able to open her own youtube channel and start her own show so soon into her career. Did the agency not possibly see this happening? Sure many idols have youtube channels now, but only after they have became fully established, many many years after the point Chuu started this. Lucky for her she gained even more attention than her seniors who own a channel, but if BBC cared for the group they overspent on THAT much even before debut, they wouldn't let an individual activity like this begin so soon? Did they think she was gonna accept unfair treatment and hard carry the group? Seriously? 

• Like 2