OneHallyu

Dynamic Vision Season III : General Rules + FAQ

K3AQyQL.pngDa150WV.png

Dynamic Vision is a theme including shuffled images of Kpop groups, changing every time you refresh a page. The theme started as random images for people preferring having a background and evolved to include more Kpop content over time. Last year, we hosted Dynamic Vision Season II, including the userbase to vote for their favourite image to put on the forum for everyone to see. As the forum recently updated, we are now ready to bring back Dynamic Vision on the forum.  

G2IR7hp.png

• You must submit artists as how they are officially introduced. No members must be left behind unless they have left the group. In that case, the fandom can decide whether or not to include them. 
  • Officially debuted Korean, Chinese and Japanese artists are allowed.
  • All currently active artists are allowed.
  • Group members who have debuted as a soloist are allowed, as long as he or she has at least one comeback.
  • Sub-units are allowed, unless they have not had any further activities in at least 3 years.
  • Disbanded artists are allowed, as long as they were not temporary groups.
  • Actors and Actresses are allowed.
  • Project artists, including but not limited to groups, singles, and OSTs, are not allowed.
  • Late submissions will not be included in the current Season. You must conduct a new vote to submit in the next Season, so do not miss the deadline.
  • The Graphics Team has the absolute right to reject any controversial figures to be put up on the Header.

kjoRWFf.png

• Images submitted must be AT LEAST 1920x1080 px.
  • Must be less than 2 MB. If you are not sure how to compress your image, you can use one of these sites to compress them: Compress JPEGTinyJPG
  • Only Official HD Pictures allowed. Examples: Comeback photoshoots, official magazine photoshoots, endorsement photos, etc.
  • Edited, scanned, press, fantaken and LQ images are not allowed.

BHJvvcv.png

See How To OP and submit Thread before making the thread.

Deadline: 11:59 PM KST, June 28th, 2022

Direct all the questions you have in this thread

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Tea 1

awyPdXr.png

I am an OP and I (for any reason) deleted the final voting result. What do I do?
Your fandom can conduct a re-vote as as long as it doesn't elapse the submission deadline. Don't forget to close the voting before it is submitted to the Submission thread.

I missed the deadline. Can I still submit the image?
You may not, but you may join the next Season with a new voting result submission.

How often will Dynamic Vision Seasons happen?
Once every year, or year and a half.

What should we do if there are not enough active fans of my group/artist on OneHallyu?
If you cannot gather enough supporters and voters after the 3 days requirement, you may ask the Graphic Team in this thread to approve you as on OP. The Graphics Team will personally select images for any remaining active groups and artists that didn't have any Voting Thread this season.

Not all the members of my group fit into the header, what should we do?
For big groups, two headers with the members split between them can be allowed. This exception is only for groups with 12 or more members (Seventeen, Loona, etc.).

What should we do if the group/artist did not have any recent photoshoots?
Recent pictures are preferred but not mandatory.

Which NCT units can have a header?
NCT 127, NCT Dream, and WayV. It is up to voters to decide to include NCT U and which members to display.

Are Produce 101/competition show groups allowed to have a header?
Yes, unless they have disbanded (e.g I.O.I, WannaOne, X1, IZ*ONE). The members of the former group will have to be included in their current group or as a solo.

Can I submit a picture of Seungri?
No.

Is the header the same for Dynamic Vision and Dynamic Night Vision?
Yes the header will be darkened on Night Vision. You can use the template to see how it would look both way.

Is there a mock template I can use?
DynamicVisionTemplate.psd 

• Love 1

28 minutes ago, rananicolee said:

If my fave group hasn't had an updated photoshoot, can I just keep the current image used? Cause...

Sure! Alternatively, for such unique cases,  you can make a collage of individual photos side by side. If you're unable to prepare a collage, you can just provide us the individual photos to use and we'll have it made.

Hello, it says here on the FAQ: ''Project artists, including but not limited to groups, singles, and OSTs, are not allowed.'' but on last year's FAQ, it said that Iz*one would be accepted (that year) because they are still an active project group.

Just to be clear, are Kep1er allowed? They are a project group, like Produce groups, and are active and will be for the upcoming 2,5 years. 

12 hours ago, pluto said:

Hello, it says here on the FAQ: ''Project artists, including but not limited to groups, singles, and OSTs, are not allowed.'' but on last year's FAQ, it said that Iz*one would be accepted (that year) because they are still an active project group.

Just to be clear, are Kep1er allowed? They are a project group, like Produce groups, and are active and will be for the upcoming 2,5 years. 

Yes, Kep1er is allowed! Project artists/groups mainly refers to artists/idols who collaborate with each other for a one time release.

Posted (edited)

Hi, Choi Minho (from SHINee) has released two singles, I'm Home and Heartbreak. However, I'm not sure if he is eligible for a header.

Specifically, I don't know if Heartbreak counts as a comeback single, or just as a standalone release.

I also have questions about SNSD.

They confirmed an August comeback this year. But at this point in time, they don't seem to have other official photos of them being taken together as a group. So, like Big Bang, can I find individual images and make a collage of them to suggest as a header in the thread?

Also, do members like Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung or Seohyun qualify for a banner? They haven't made music comebacks but are active in acting.

Edited by Lee
wrong word

12 hours ago, Lee said:

Hi, Choi Minho (from SHINee) has released two singles, I'm Home and Heartbreak. However, I'm not sure if he is eligible for a header.

Specifically, I don't know if Heartbreak counts as a comeback single, or just as a standalone release.

I'm Home would count as a project single and I'm uncertain about Heartbreak but he needs at least one solo comeback anyways. So ultimately he does not qualify.

12 hours ago, Lee said:

I also have questions about SNSD.

They confirmed an August comeback this year. But at this point in time, they don't seem to have other official photos of them being taken together as a group. So, like Big Bang, can I find individual images and make a collage of them to suggest as a header in the thread?

Also, do members like Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung or Seohyun qualify for a banner? They haven't made music comebacks but are active in acting.

Yes, that'll be fine. I'll discuss it with the team but perhaps we can update their photo after they've made a comeback, since they're an older group with fewer group content now.

And yes, Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung and Seohyun can be permitted as actresses.

2 minutes ago, craZee said:

I'm Home would count as a project single and I'm uncertain about Heartbreak but he needs at least one solo comeback anyways. So ultimately he does not qualify.

Yes, that'll be fine. I'll discuss it with the team but perhaps we can update their photo after they've made a comeback, since they're an older group with fewer group content now.

And yes, Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung and Seohyun can be permitted as actresses.

I see, thank you!

I've asked for permission to host in those threads but I will (most likely) return to this thread if we are short on getting supporters. For that, I'll probably give myself two more days.

6 hours ago, craZee said:

Hi, I wanted to let you know that SME also released photos to the press specifically for him last year. So can he be treated then as an actor, rather as a singer?

14 hours ago, Lee said:

Hi, I wanted to let you know that SME also released photos to the press specifically for him last year. So can he be treated then as an actor, rather as a singer?

If he has at least 3 tv and/or film acting credits then yes.

Posted (edited)

Hi, it's been three days since I last posted in artist threads. However, I didn't get enough supporters in all of the threads I've asked.

I would like to have permission to set up these four threads:

(1) SNSD

For SNSD, I'd like to add headers for:

• The group
  • The subunits - TTS, Oh!GG
  • The members - Taeyeon (singer), Tiffany (singer), Hyoyeon (singer), Yuri (actor), Sooyoung (actor), Yoona (actor), Seohyun (actor)

(2) SHINee

For SHINee, I'd like to add headers for:

• The group
  • The members - Onew (singer), Jonghyun (singer), Key (singer), Minho (actor), Taemin (singer)

(3) Red Velvet

For Red Velvet, I'd like to change the group header and add new headers for Irene&Seulgi (subunit) and Joy (actor)

(4) Ong Seong-wu

Edited by Lee

On 6/1/2022 at 11:08 AM, Lee said:

Hi, it's been three days since I last posted in artist threads. However, I didn't get enough supporters in all of the threads I've asked.

I would like to have permission to set up these four threads:

(1) SNSD

For SNSD, I'd like to add headers for:

• The group
  • The subunits - TTS, Oh!GG
  • The members - Taeyeon (singer), Tiffany (singer), Hyoyeon (singer), Yuri (actor), Sooyoung (actor), Yoona (actor), Seohyun (actor)

(2) SHINee

For SHINee, I'd like to add headers for:

• The group
  • The members - Onew (singer), Jonghyun (singer), Key (singer), Minho (actor), Taemin (singer)

(3) Red Velvet

For Red Velvet, I'd like to change the group header and add new headers for Irene&Seulgi (subunit) and Joy (actor)

(4) Ong Seong-wu

We've decided to prohibit subunits that have not had any activities in at least 3 years. As such, TTS and Oh!GG are disqualified.

For the rest, you have permission to OP the threads!

11 hours ago, Flower said:

Hello, it's been more than 3 days since I have volunteered to host threads for Apink and ATEEZ but I didn't get a lot of support for both groups, I don't know what I'm supposed to do now. 

You can go ahead and start the thread for both groups!

• Love 1

Just now, craZee said:

We've decided to prohibit subunits that have not had any activities in at least 3 years. As such, TTS and Oh!GG are disqualified.

For the rest, you have permission to OP the threads!

Thank you!

Posted (edited)

Hi,

I realised my image didn't meet the image requirements, so I extended the background.

Spoiler

Edited image:

XSKmsTB.jpg

Original image:

FUJ9CG4acAADfbi?format=jpg&name=orig

Can I suggest it to the official Dynamic Vision thread?

Edited by Lee
words

• craZee pinned this topic
Posted (edited)

since you said disbanded groups are allowed... is an f(x) header possible?

If I want to be OP of the Tri.be header, how am I supposed to conduct the poll? should I make a thread for that and whichc section?

Edited by krystalized
nvm i just saw there's another thread for my questions. sorry!

19 hours ago, Lee said:

Hi,

I realised my image didn't meet the image requirements, so I extended the background.

Reveal hidden contents

Can I suggest it to the official Dynamic Vision thread?

It will suffice. Better to add some width to the right hand side too. I'll be able to take care of that for the final image.

5 hours ago, Flower said:

Does this image qualify?

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, it does!

1 hour ago, Mrs. Morale said:

Can I be penalized for not reading rules before creating my thread? 😭

I didn't read the rules, I had no idea I needed 3 votes....

If no one was else was trying to become the OP then it's no big deal. Just get 3 votes of support and you can continue as normal.

11 minutes ago, krystalized said:

since you said disbanded groups are allowed... is an f(x) header possible?

If I want to be OP of the Tri.be header, how am I supposed to conduct the poll? should I make a thread for that and whichc section?

Yes!

• Love 2

58 minutes ago, craZee said:

It will suffice. Better to add some width to the right hand side too. I'll be able to take care of that for the final image.

Thanks. For now, I might consider other images though. After scaling them, I think they fit better and don't require too many additional further edits.