OneHallyu

[hanteo] NCT Dream has surpassed 6 million albums sold on Hanteo, 4th artist to do so

tigerandbambi

After becoming the first SM artist and the second korean artist ever to have 2 albums ("Hot Sauce" and "Glitch Mode") surpassing 2 Million sales and receiving Double Million certification from Gaon Chart, now NCT Dream has surpassed 6 million sold albums on Hanteo, the 4th and overall youngest act in history. And they haven't released their repack 'Beatbox' yet, out on May 30th.

If you weren't there when they were babies or trick&treating the CEO of SM or winning the first ever music show for NCT, you can be there when they keep breaking every record and making history.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Morgan said:

I didn't realise they were this popular oh wow! good for them!

NCT Dream is arguable the most popular unit in SK and one of the biggest groups there. They also have a growing worldwide fandom despite getting less international promotions and chances by SM.

5 hours ago, tigerandbambi said:

NCT Dream is arguable the most popular unit in SK and one of the biggest groups there. They also have a growing worldwide fandom despite getting less international promotions and chances by SM.

oh I didnt know that! for some reason I just assumed it'd be 127. but thats great for them!