OneHallyu

Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War Teaser/PV

pace

On 12/18/2021 at 5:30 PM, krystalized said:

I've heard the final arc was pretty bad re:plot. But the character design looks so cool. I might check (although I left the story when ul****** died)

The last arc was too complicated, I can barely remember what happened. I don't even remember how it ended.

I was also a bit disappointed that we didn't get to see all the bankai in the manga.

3 hours ago, abra said:

The last arc was too complicated, I can barely remember what happened. I don't even remember how it ended.

I was also a bit disappointed that we didn't get to see all the bankai in the manga.

Well, Kubo took like 2 weeks to show one bankai, so ofc the plot was gonna suffer. Plus, the introduction of 1000+ characters made it almost imposible to show all of the bankais 😕

On 12/20/2021 at 3:47 PM, krystalized said:

Well, Kubo took like 2 weeks to show one bankai, so ofc the plot was gonna suffer. Plus, the introduction of 1000+ characters made it almost imposible to show all of the bankais 😕

At the start of the arc he said all bankais would be revealed and that he had enough material to last for 10 years but towards the end it was clear that his plan got cut short either for health reasons or Shueisha wanted him to wrap it up.