OneHallyu

anti-japan yt channel pays white koreaboos to talk trash about japan and jpop

i dont know if this is the right room to post this (if is not please someone move it)

korean channel trying to put down jpop groups in order to make kpop look good and more appealing. the comment under the videos are disgusting 
the funny thing of it is that seems that koreans want western validation for their hate to japan that is why they paid this white koreaboo to talk shit of japan. the whole channel is like this. instead of using the platform to bring even more attention to Korean culture, they waste time defaming other people's culture.

here's the link for the video: https://youtu.be/BdKdV4EcqyY

the song they "reacted" is Keyakizaka46 - Eccentric and it have eng sub on yt official video which it seems that the channel didnt even bother to activate

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

wtf jpop invented the idol system and kpop stole it and kinda improved it a bit

this channel also reacted to arashi music video and it was the same thing. it's ridiculous

More than never i hope that Japanese companies take down this videos bec of copyrights as they unfortunately usually do with other reaction videos.
Meanwhile if you are bothered, I recommend you reporting their videos on youtube and stating that the channel is nationalist, ethnocentrist and anti-Japan

Edit: you can also report the channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/channelCKOONY/about) :

- Go to the page of the channel you want to report.
- Click on their "About" section.
- Click the flag icon under the Stats section and select "Report User."

Edited by babyv004
  • Thinking 1
10 minutes ago, Jollux said:

Bashing idol groups don't seem like a big lost. Keep it up.

The korean government is very aggressive with their propaganda these days. All this outrage came a little too late.

is not just about jpop idols. the whole channel talk-trash not only about japan in general but many other asian countries.

the typical behavior of a right-wing channel and people should report the channel (unless you are ok with extreme nationalists, ethnocentrism and hate speech)

i decide to put this under jpop rooms and exposed their hate speech against jpop idols bc let's be honest usually gets more attention than if i would post about them talk trash about other things

Edited by babyv004
  • Clown 1