OneHallyu

[ONGOING] - Graphics Team is now Recruiting !

ieFTaDb.png

Ongoing Recruitment for the @Graphics Team is now open.

If you are interested please make sure to read everything below, if you are not interested please continue to read anyway 😇 

If I join the team, what can I expect? 

You will most likely work on tasks such as being part of a team that create holiday themes for special occasions, as well as assisting any other staffs requests (usually our besties in crime the @Events Team). On a bigger scale, you might also participate in designing the current Vision theme with new features and QoL changes.

Is there any training time before I officially join the team?

You will undergo a probation period at first. This should be pretty short however. It is simply to see if you are a good fit for the team and you like the work we do. You will then be fully assimilated into our nest and join our forces, and be able to take on bigger projects on your own. 

Can I apply even if I have warning points?

YES! If you have any number of warning points, you are very welcome to apply. However, your case will be reviewed before we make a decision on a possible recruitment.

Wait, what is the difference between this graphic team and the one of the Press team or Events team?

@OH! Press Graphic unit only take care of the Blog, independently from this forum. @Events Team Graphic unit will only help towards banners on their own Events and own part of the Shop. While we also assist both of them from time to time, The main character @Graphics Team is more globally oriented as we can also help all staff matters, but also work on bigger projects that can also pertain to every aspect of Onehallyu.

Do I need to install any form of communication outside of OH?

Yes indeed. We use Discord as our primary means of communication. You must be able to use Discord if you wish to become a part of the team.

What are the requirements to join you guys? Do I need to be a god of GFX? 

No at all! We are willing to form any new recruits who like graphics and are willing to learn. As long as you like creative endeavours and working on projects with others, you are welcome to try it out. The main requirement would be.. to be motivated!

What are the perks I get if I join you tho?

You greedy ass will get our smexy purple banner, a stamp of your choice to be displayed under your display picture, and our unlimited and unconditional love and affection.💜

SOUNDS SO GOOD!? How do I apply then? 

To the important part now. Just copy paste this template and add your information in it :

1. Filled in Application form
    • Username:
    • *Portfolio link: (website, tumblr, imgur gallery etc.)
    • What softwares do you know how to use:
    • Other skills: (coding, video editing, etc. optional)
    • Why do you want to join:
    • Previous experiences: (optional)  

Send your application to @Bel. and @craZy to a group PM with the subject line GFX Team Application.

*For the portfolio, if you don't have any, you can simply send images of your work, ideally 4-5 different one at least.

If you previously applied but were not chosen, you are welcome to apply again obviously.

There is no deadlines to this opportunity! This recruitment will be open indefinitely.

SqgxesF.png

Edited by Bel.
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Bel. changed the title to [ONGOING] - Graphics Team is now Recruiting !