OneHallyu

Head_Moderator.png.75dd0cf664135f5a47947cc20798f761.png

Hello OHers, 

It has been awhile since we've had an update of sorts, but I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.

We are gathered here today in this thread to congratulate @love on her promotion to head mod (I realize this sentence sounds wedding-esque, but roll with it please). She has been an integral part of our amazing mod team, and is always around to lend a helping hand to users as a mod, and a member of the awards team. The new hat she is donning as head mod means the scope of ways she can aid the community will be expanded. We know she is going to be amazing in her new role, and want to congratulate and thank her for taking on the position.

As always please be kind to one another. We are all still experiencing a lot of unknown in these strange times, and OH should always be a safe space everyone feels welcome to visit; hopefully to help relieve stress, and have fun.  

-Pine

gfaRCfi.gif

• Love 8

thank you to our lovely admins for trusting me with such a role, as well as my fellow mods for supporting me in accepting it 💙 it's such a pleasure to work with this team and i really cannot express how helpful you all have been for (almost) the past two years 💙 

and of course, thank you to the rest of the staff and all the users who allow this community to exist in the first place!  i'm forever grateful for everyone's patience and cooperation as we figure things out and try our best ~  i will work hard to be a head mod who can be helpful to everyone!

Tomoyo and sakura uploaded by Shannaʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ on We Heart It

i hope everyone has a wonderful, safe rest of the year!!

• Love 5