Hey there!

If you're interested in voting for new images for the Current Purchasables in the system, please visit this thread!  Taking suggestions until September 30th 11:59PM PST!

sweetjohoney sweetjohoney

Hey there!

If you're interested in voting for new Purchasables in the system, please visit this thread!  Taking nominations until September 28th 11:59PM PST!

sweetjohoney sweetjohoney
OneHallyu

SCANDAL debut "WILD STOCK", new camp-style variety show in which artists go camping for the first time!

stan BISH

hoW79zJ.jpeg

"WILD STOCK" is a completely new camp-type music media program in which artists go camping, have bonfires, eat meals in nature and performing sounds that are as close to the original as possible.

The first guest artist is SCANDAL. This is the first time that all four members of SCANDAL, who are celebrating their 15th anniversary, have camped together. From conversations that look back on their history that they only talk about here, they were challenged to chop wood and set up a tent. At the end, they perform an acoustic live that includes the ambient sounds of nature, which can only be done in this environment.

TL: scandal-heaven

• 4 episodes long
  • Variety show in which the SCANDAL members have their first camping experience
  • going to be publish weekly in "GYAO!"

Edited by stan BISH
  • Love 1

• stan BISH changed the title to SCANDAL debut "WILD STOCK", new camp-style variety show in which artists go camping for the first time!
  • 1 year later...

Sounds pretty interesting, but only as an entertainment show. It has nothing to do with actual camping. I don't think everyone here has been alone without instructors or elders, so I'll tell you my story. Relatively recently, my girlfriend and I went camping. The only thing we took from the equipment is a flashlight we bought at https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Flashlight-Flashlights-Water-Resistant-Accessories/dp/B089T8HDBV. And this flashlight was really useful, but the problem was that it was not enough. We trivially forgot the matches. Good thing I'm a smoker, and I had a lighter. Otherwise, we would have been in trouble without a fire. Anyway, she and I ate all the food and went home. It wasn't particularly romantic.

Edited by Gawellent
  • Like 1