OneHallyu

HYBE reportedly to close VLIVE on the 1st quarter of 2022 and merge with WEVERSE

9 hours ago, eli said:

yes

This explains why you easily believe misleading information and judgemental.

Well, I hope your real life persona isn't the same as your online one because... o.o

Bye.

• Like 2
  • Clown 3
  • LOL 2
  • Dislike 5
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is actually criminal all of the disbanded groups and south east asian artists content will just cease to exist - groups and artists who are no longer active and don't have a huge fanbase lik

This type of move maybe a 'common' business practice.  But I know if one of The Big 3 were responsible for this, people would be screaming about their abuse of power and how unfair it would be. (And y

That's how business companies work 

6 hours ago, satoori said:

This explains why you easily believe misleading information and judgemental.

Well, I hope your real life persona isn't the same as your online one because... o.o

Bye.

damn satoori it really be that serious when its something about hybe

my feelings are pretty hurt right now tbh :{ i hope ur not this mean in real life :{ 

• Like 4
  • Tea 1
  • LOL 4
  • Dislike 5
3 hours ago, eli said:

damn satoori it really be that serious when its something about hybe

my feelings are pretty hurt right now tbh :{ i hope ur not this mean in real life :{ 

My comment is not because of Hybe. And I'm not being mean. Eli you legit admitted to being a person that have predetermined stereotypes and opinions about people. So I'm simply hoping you're not the same in real life. 

Have a good rest of your day Eli.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, satoori said:

My comment is not because of Hybe. And I'm not being mean. Eli you legit admitted to being a person that have predetermined stereotypes and opinions about people. So I'm simply hoping you're not the same in real life. 

Have a good rest of your day Eli.

STEREOTYPES? daaamn

satoori u realize this is about me not just believing army's when its about something hybe/bighit related, just like idk i wouldnt take a smokers word for it if they tell me marlboro is a great company. its about not wanting a biased source, u can tell me the person translated it from an unbiased source but that still doesnt mean shit to me because there could be other articles in korean that go against what their (probably biased) source says.

ofcourse there will be some armys that are not biased but lets be real here a lot of them are. hell u are a great example, as levelheaded as u always try to seem everyone who reads more than 10 of ur posts knows that ur biased 

you have a good day too!

Hachubby Tridance GIF - Hachubby Hachu Tridance GIFs

• Like 2
  • Tea 4
  • Clown 2
  • Dislike 2
30 minutes ago, eli said:

STEREOTYPES? daaamn

satoori u realize this is about me not just believing army's when its about something hybe/bighit related, just like idk i wouldnt take a smokers word for it if they tell me marlboro is a great company. its about not wanting a biased source, u can tell me the person translated it from an unbiased source but that still doesnt mean shit to me because there could be other articles in korean that go against what their (probably biased) source says.

ofcourse there will be some armys that are not biased but lets be real here a lot of them are. hell u are a great example, as levelheaded as u always try to seem everyone who reads more than 10 of ur posts knows that ur biased 

you have a good day too!

Eli you do realize the fact you generalize fandoms can be problematic. It makes you autmatically combative sometimes in situations that don't necessarily call for it.

Not every fan is the same. The article I posted was unbiased and rational. It showed both sides. More then one fandom. But yet instead you decided to spin it into something messy.

Yes lets be real, this is kpop forumn, a fan comminity, of course the majority of the people are going to suppprt and talk about mainly groups they follow. I'm no different. I mostly post on topics about groups i stan or topics related to them. And yes if I disagree with something or find better sources, I'm going to speak up.  How some people online view me is irrelevant to me, so...Also most of the negs I get on this site is by the same group. Again irrelevant to me.

Thank you!

• Clown 1
1 hour ago, satoori said:

Eli you do realize the fact you generalize fandoms can be problematic.

no its not because its literally not that serious its fucking fandoms who gives a shit what i think of armys or any kpop fandom, i think most nctzens are dumb fucks thats why i fit right in

are u actually reading the things youre saying? "eli, what youre doing is problematic. you are a judgemental person and believe misleading information. you have admitted to being a person that has predetermined stereotypes and opinions about people. i hope ur not an awful monster irl" 

youre bringing in a lot of weird ass shit honestly LMAO its really just not that serious [9458492] 

also i know ur trying hard to have the last word with ur endings but that wont ever happen i will always try to have the last word 

Hachubby Tridance GIF - Hachubby Hachu Tridance GIFs

• Tea 3
  • Clown 2
  • LOL 3
31 minutes ago, eli said:

no its not because its literally not that serious its fucking fandoms who gives a shit what i think of armys or any kpop fandom, i think most nctzens are dumb fucks thats why i fit right in

are u actually reading the things youre saying? "eli, what youre doing is problematic. you are a judgemental person and believe misleading information. you have admitted to being a person that has predetermined stereotypes and opinions about people. i hope ur not an awful monster irl" 

youre bringing in a lot of weird ass shit honestly LMAO its really just not that serious [9458492] 

also i know ur trying hard to have the last word with ur endings but that wont ever happen i will always try to have the last word 

Exactly its just kpop. It shouldn't be serious. However there are people in every fandom who are petty which causes most of the messy fanwars and arguments. And people with their set negative opinions about certain things doesn't help either. Lets be real, your comment to me wasn't even necessary. We could of avoided all of this.

I'm not trying to have the the last word. I'm responding to your responses. 

14 minutes ago, satoori said:

Lets be real, your comment to me wasn't even necessary. We could of avoided all of this.

actually id say the only comments unnecessary in this thread are you talking about my personality 🤔 oh satoori if only you didnt bring in weird comments like that we could have avoided all this 😔

1 hour ago, eli said:

actually id say the only comments unnecessary in this thread are you talking about my personality 🤔 oh satoori if only you didnt bring in weird comments like that we could have avoided all this 😔

Disagree.

The moment you quoted me, mess...Oh well it is what it is now eli lol

----------

Back on topic: I am curious to see how the new platform will function tho. Deleting all of Vlive content would be a huge loss. Even to Hybe. For example, Like others have mentioned already, their main veteran group literally help popularize the platform. Years of content. And 100+ eps of their ongoing self vareity show. Its hard believe Hybe is just going to let it all go. Which is partially why I don't see that being the case. We shall see tho

• Like 1
  • Clown 4
15 minutes ago, rananicolee said:

omfg

someone saved it

a month ago

ummm time to watch...when I need to be embarrassed....

I watched 5 min of this and I had to close it. The secondhand embarrassment I was getting 🤦🏾‍♂️

Also, what fan ask about farts. I really hope these aren't real questions. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Dont mind me said:

I watched 5 min of this and I had to close it. The secondhand embarrassment I was getting 🤦🏾‍♂️

Also, what fan ask about farts. I really hope these aren't real questions. 

Think about how I feel when I'm his fan. Ya'll don't know how hard it is to explain his past posts on IG or just him in general. It's really hard. 

Ummm I don't want to know. Um. Yeah!

1 hour ago, rananicolee said:

Think about how I feel when I'm his fan. Ya'll don't know how hard it is to explain his past posts on IG or just him in general. It's really hard. 

Ummm I don't want to know. Um. Yeah!

I don’t think as a fan I would be able to watch this sober. 30 min or so of this, it would have me floored. 

So I have read a few post now, honestly it is all so vague. But putting my two scents into this debate, it would be a stupid business move from hybe if they went ahead and delete everything.

Korean businesses work and lives on communal business relationship and something like this could harm their reputation and give a bad impression on their current and future business partners as well. The way I see it, they don't want alienate companies they might one day take over. You dont want to know how many mergers or acquisition have taken place over diners or because they are friends.

I think they will build an archive of some sorts and keep it on the new weverse. It seems the most business logical to do. 

Edited by Dont mind me
  • Like 2
On 8/5/2021 at 3:57 PM, Usagi. said:

Seems like it's going to merge with weverse, idk if they will delete the current videos on vlive tho, from what i've seen there's nothing confirmed yet too.

they won't keep the non affiliated weverse groups i'm almost sure of that 

• Like 1
  • Clown 1
17 hours ago, BAZISSINO said:

they won't keep the non affiliated weverse groups i'm almost sure of that 

Yeah I think it's a way to force other groups to join weverse to make a live + fancafe platform. I've seen that some companies are already making their own live platforms

7 hours ago, Usagi. said:

Yeah I think it's a way to force other groups to join weverse to make a live + fancafe platform. I've seen that some companies are already making their own live platforms

Yeap all those other companies will join àI dont follow any of those Weverse so it a skip for me 

I don't think SM will be associate with naver for that long imo  

Edited by BAZISSINO

It's actually not true. Hybe isn't closing Vlive.

Why did everyone believe right away and jump on hate bandwagon even without questioning the reliability of this info???

Edited by Zhan Rui Sanda
  • Like 1
  • Tea 2
  • Clown 1
5 minutes ago, Zhan Rui Sanda said:

Why did everyone believe right away and jump on hate bandwagon even without questioning the reliability of this info???

Because they are idotic kpop fans who desperately want HYBE to be the big bad villian that kpop groups need protection from to feel better about themselves lol

• Tea 5
  • Dislike 4
  • love changed the title to HYBE reportedly to close VLIVE on the 1st quarter of 2022 and merge with WEVERSE
10 hours ago, Zhan Rui Sanda said:

What does this mean? Vlive Thailand announced that, on 10th August, all channels of Thai artists on Vlive would be terminated and all contents but paid Vlive+ ones would be deleted.

• Like 1
  • Crying 2