OneHallyu

[Pannchoa] Knets discuss the reason behind Giselle's debut

The fans claim that she's talented, tall and debuted of her star factor, but why is the media not talking about it? 

post response:

[+454][-154]

original post: here

1. [+217, -21]

No but I bet even the fans don't even know about those so it can't be helpedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Do you think things will be like this if the fans knew?

2. [+164, -15]

What kind of nonesense is this... It's true that even fans don't know anything ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+126, -25]

How are fans supposed to know this? Just shut up 

4. [+104, -2]

There might be some Aespa fans who claim that she's all this, but the majority of them are just SM fansㅋㅋㅋ  They think that everything coming out from SM is good so they hypothesize that this must've been the case for Giselle too. That's why they rationalize that there must've been a reason why she got to debut and end up promoting her with reasons they aren't even sure about 

5. [+73, -0]

Lee Sooman being a loveydovey person is the most goosebumps inducing (t/n: see comment #8)

6. [+76, -43]

For me what's even scarier are the Pann girls who claim that everything on the media is thanks to her company backing including their Givenchy dealㅠㅠ

7. [+61 ,-9]

Don't tell me his girlfriend asked Lee Sooman to debut this kid while she wasn't even worth debuting? But since it's a business I can understand they want to look in the long term but to be honest, they're 4 of them so I don't think it was a package deal

8. [+48, -1]

The fans don't know either. Of course if she's your bias, you will praise her... But what's giving me goosebumps is that Gisells' aunt and Lee Sooman's appartment gift (t/n: some rumors are being spread that Lee Sooman is dating her aunt)

Source

Just now, KentasGlittery EyeMakeup said:

I think the article about it dropped in Korea four days ago and only in the past few days it surfaced that it is Giselle's aunt so it's fairly new information.

ty

wild tbh

• Love 1

If it's true that LSM is dating Giselle's aunt, it doesn't sound good for her image. She was already criticized for being less skilled in terms of dance and vocals than her bandmates though she debuted after having the shortest training period for any SM idol if i'm not wrong.

A CEO dating a close family member of one of their employees is an obvious conflict of interest, even Aespa stans can't deny this.

• Like 11
3 hours ago, KentasGlittery EyeMakeup said:

Yet these people are only saying she's not talented because they found out about her aunt dating Lee Sooman. Bet most of them don't even know Giselle.

Its not even confirmed it her aunt hes dating or it has? I saw on twt the ones running with it were other companies stans 

6 hours ago, BaebyTae said:

Its not even confirmed it her aunt hes dating or it has? I saw on twt the ones running with it were other companies stans 

its not confirmed, but tbh, her aunt fits the description perfectly - shes exactly 17 years younger, was a news reporter, previously worked for the ABC branch in korea, organized a global entertainment forum that lee soo man moderated in 2020 (the one where aespa was announced), and also has been confirmed to be giselle's aunt. it's also true that she was added in aespa quite late, since karina, winter, and ningning all trained for 4-5 years (since 2016) and giselle only trained for ~10 months (they confirmed this on a radio show). this is just speculation though!

tbh, i dont really mind either way because i actually think giselle is great. shes pretty, talented, and fits perfectly in the group - she's a similar height to the other girls, similar age to the other girls, visually vibes with them, is a strong rapper (something missing from the other 3 members), and speaks 3 languages. she was the perfect fit, whether her aunt really is dating lsm or not.

• Like 5
  • Thinking 1
14 hours ago, camilocorream said:

I've yet to find a talentless sm debutee

.......well there are some, and Wu yifan is one. Unfortunately. Even before his image tarnished years ago he's.... infamous of it.

• Tea 5
9 hours ago, jeong jaehyuns boyfriend said:

shes pretty,

The way that being pretty is the first thing mentioned before being talented 🥴

The fact that is even mentioned at all

10 hours ago, jeong jaehyuns boyfriend said:

she's a similar height to the other girls, similar age to the other girls, visually vibes with them

The 3 qualifying talents of a performer

Contrary to the popular belief that it's vocals, dance and rap.

10 hours ago, jeong jaehyuns boyfriend said:

is a strong rapper

😐

She talk-raps Itzy style and plagiarizes Janelle Monae

• Like 2
  • Clown 3
  • Dislike 2

This is just another groundless rumor, just like the one about Karina's father being an important figure in the navy (it was later debunked). 

Even if it was true what about it? Sunny is Sooman's niece and proved for years to be a necessary member in SNSD. 

• Tea 3
37 minutes ago, Gerimolda said:

The way that being pretty is the first thing mentioned before being talented 🥴

The fact that is even mentioned at all

The 3 qualifying talents of a performer

Contrary to the popular belief that it's vocals, dance and rap.

😐

She talk-raps Itzy style and plagiarizes Janelle Monae

spacer.png

Edited by jeong jaehyuns boyfriend
  • Like 5
  • Clown 1

The crazy part is that Giselle twitter account was aerikimlily 9 years ago the ae from aespa was already there, if the name of the group was created using the real name of Giselle that's a bit weird

35 minutes ago, Nero_Kpop said:

The crazy part is that Giselle twitter account was aerikimlily 9 years ago the ae from aespa was already there, if the name of the group was created using the real name of Giselle that's a bit weird

Giselles real name is Aeri...

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, spicyssamu said:

Look it up. Its Aeri.

I searched it and everybody in japanese twitter call her 内永えり, no あ

Edit: i see Ae Ri is probably the koreanization of her name since she is half korean, my knowledge of korean is lacking that's why i thought ae was peculiar when it is not so much

Edited by Nero_Kpop
  • Like 1