OneHallyu

Are y'all still wearing masks these days?

they're no longer federally mandated here except in airports, on planes, and for services surrounding such travel (like airport shuttles, rental car companies, etc.)

otherwise i don't really wear one anymore...i think i'll keep the habit of wearing one in public if i'm feeling a bit under the weather, though, even though i'm vaccinated.  just as a courtesy.  no one likes getting a cold or some type of flu

Im vaccinated and I tend to wear mine. If it’s hot and I’m outside alone I may not but otherwise I try to most times. With variants and flu still being a thing it’s easier just to wear it.

I'm fully vaccinated and the mask restrictions have been partially lifted here in America but I still wear one because even though I'm vaccinated I can still be a carrier of the virus and everyone  around me isn't vaccinated yet.

I'm vaccinated and it depends on whether I'm indoors/around lots of people

I wear it like 50% of the time

Covid rates are not too bad here. We have a high vaccination rate, and locally we were also good about mask compliance more than the rest of the country

I do unless i'm outside and eating. I have been vaccinated but I have really bad social anxiety and not going many places for a year didn't help. I wear a mask and it feel better that people can't see my entire face (yes I know it's a bit silly.) I am also scared about the delta variant I know I won't get hospitalized most likely if I get it but since a cold can knock me out for two weeks I am still afraid.

Although things are starting to look better, we're still in a bad side of it so masks are obligatory even though our dumbass president wants to make us all stop using it...... when not even 20% of the population is fully vaccinated...

My time to be vaccinated should be mid august or so, i can't wait honestly. I'm tired. I double mask everywhere I go.

• Love 1
  • Dislike 1

Yes, I'm fully vaccinated but I still wear a mask. We just had the case where a fully vaccinated person infected around 100 people.

I might be protected, but there are still enough people not vaccinated.