OneHallyu

Aespa Next Level Suit Dance Practice under fire for Office Workers Sexualization according to Allkpop

No shade to the idol but where are the articles for this Allkpop? Men can remove their shirts off 

But when women wears something, it's sexualizing101 

Journalist writing crap like this should be fired at this point 

Weekend Champagne GIF

• Like 4
  • Tea 2
  • LOL 1
  • Dislike 1

Watch how they’re gonna make an article about a hot shirtless male idol grabbing his crotch soon, meanwhile they’re nitpicking on female idols for showing 10% amount of skin

• Tea 1

I know there's no super shocking news going on in the kpop world at the moment but they don't have to come up with ridiculous articles to generate clicks either lol

WJSN The Black vibes

I ain't mad they look good

Edited by seokii
but seriously, if you want to see more female quartets dancing in suits, WJSN The Black makes it look good for ya
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, BlackVelvet9 said:

If you see a girl in a suit and think about it being sexualising that's a you problem tbh

The reaching.

I mean... they do have bare midriffs. It wouldn't be considered proper business attire by any means. But finding a way to make an idol's attire at least a little sexy is a normal part of the "idolization" process, if you will, and female idols have also been wearing modified suits for ages (too much if you ask me), so this is a pretty stupid complaint overall. So was the one about Jennie's nurse outfit. If someone can't handle a little sexualization, Kpop is frankly not the industry for them to be keeping up with. Or most entertainment in general, really. You know what they say, sex sells. 

And god forbid Halloween ever becomes a big deal over there... 😱

Edited by Jikrytae
8 hours ago, rananicolee said:

According to AKP huh? Nonissue. 

13 hours ago, XiuJoySolMinraeXingBunny said:

Allkpop still exists😲...oh wow...really reaching for the stars and beyond 🙄

12 hours ago, harumaki said:

"according to Allkpop"...well, that says it all 

12 hours ago, PastelPetals said:

ahh yes suits..only ever worn by office workers

Thanks Allkpop for another gem

(for real I really hate how girl groups get so nitpicked for everything they wear and do)

12 hours ago, Aphrodisiac said:

AKP running out of ideas 

12 hours ago, Owlet said:

I know there's no super shocking news going on in the kpop world at the moment but they don't have to come up with ridiculous articles to generate clicks either lol

8 hours ago, jello-kitty88 said:

The absolute reach.🤣

Soon they'll be writing an article about how female idols simply breathing is sexualizing something/someone. 🙄😪

8 hours ago, G-me said:

"according to allkpop"

yeah sure lol

tbh the original article is here: https://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=014&aid=0004663035 I know no one here wants to give AKP clicks, but they do link to the original article, so this isn't something that they wrote themselves. 

So it's not according to AKP but according to the original source they got it from. But AKP (and Koreaboo) seems to like finding non-issue articles like this and translating them just for clicks, lol. 

Edited by A Hamster Named Loneliness
  • Like 1