Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
NINI

Liza(baby frog) and Toto loves Ramsay Bolton (96ers)

I think I need it too  :omg:  I've been talking it too long too  :sad:

i've been taking it since kindergarten......i seriously need a break from it  -_-

I wish I could have taken french, but all my school had was a grouchy spanish teacher who should have stayed in retirement

languages on my wishlist: french, german, korean, japanese, and maybe chinese..

i wanna learn filipino the most. not really the understanding part but the actual speaking... cuz my pronunciation sucks  :omg:

my hopes are raised now.

I need to take at least one AP science class and no way in hell am I doing AP Chem or Bio so physics is my last hope (unless I chicken out and go with Environmental Science OTL)

does everyone here speak french omg

good luck!

well i had to take frnech for idk how many years cuz it's Canada's second language...

i've been taking it since kindergarten......i seriously need a break from it  -_-

i wanna learn filipino the most. not really the understanding part but the actual speaking... cuz my pronunciation sucks  :omg:

good luck!

well i had to take frnech for idk how many years cuz it's Canada's second language...

why?

why?

cuz most of my family speaks filipino.

i'm filipino-chinese  :hehe:

cuz most of my family speaks filipino.

i'm filipino-chinese  :hehe:

oh i didn't know that.

I thought you're only chinese, my bad.

Well if want to improve your tagalog skills, I'm here to help, don't hesitate to ask.

Just don't ask me those deep tagalog shakespearean words.

haha

oh i didn't know that.

I thought you're only chinese, my bad.

Well if want to improve your tagalog skills, I'm here to help, don't hesitate to ask.

Just don't ask me those deep tagalog shakespearean words.

haha

LOL it's hard to tell that i have filipino blood in me when people see me, cuz i look like i'm full chinese xD

you're filipino?!?!? :OOOO that's awesome!!!!!!

LOL it's hard to tell that i have filipino blood in me when people see me, cuz i look like i'm full chinese xD

you're filipino?!?!? :OOOO that's awesome!!!!!!

High five*  :hurr:

Happy 10 pages  :ahmagah:

I take both physics and chemistry. It's a bit difficult but doable. I have Biology too.

Are all of you from America ???

You guys suck.

This thread went down to the 3rd page >:l

Lol they probably have finals to study for. I think most of theirs is next week

^I am

It sounds like Mich is Canadian

Yay 10 pages!

yup i'm Canadian :)

Yup. Like mine.. D: They start next week and I'm panicking T_T

I have this huge exam monday  :omgwtf:

but ahh noo this can't dieeee

I take both physics and chemistry. It's a bit difficult but doable. I have Biology too.

I am.

dayum you takin' all of that in one year? at least in my part of the country, we take those in separate years. well you can take Physics and Chem the same year, but most people don't.

the graduation requirements include: some weird science for 9th (before it was Earth Space but now it's Physical Science--not physics--or something like that), then 10th grade Bio and then either Chem/Physics (both aren't necessary). that's how most regular non-honors students take their science classes but meh.

where are you from?

^You take Bio in 10th?? I have to take it in 9th.

Required classes: 9th - Biology, 10th - Chemistry, 11 - Physics, 12th - Any science class of your choice. You get physical science in 10th if you passed Biology with 70 - 75 and then you take the rest.

^

everyone in my district has to take Bio by 10th but many take it in 9th and some take it in 8th. some wackos just take AP Bio without regular Bio first like wtf

I took Bio in 9th and am taking Chem in 10th now

there was some new legislation or something so the freshman have to take Physical Science at one point to graduate. I had never heard of Physical Science until this year, but I don't have to take it.

is Physics mandatory for you then? a lot of people at my school that take Bio in 9th take either Chem -10, AP Bio - 11, & AP Chem - 12 or Physics - 10, AP Physics B - 11, & AP Physics C - 12, depending on what they like.

^Physical science is a year-long class and basically an easy class of both Chemistry (1st Semester) and Physics (2nd Semester). It's for people that have a hard time with the regular Chem and Physics. So if you take physical you don't have to take Chemistry and Physics. But if you take regular Chemistry and Physics then colleges/universities are more likely to choose you.

^

yeah I've heard that universities don't like Physical science

but  :omgwtf: 

if you take Physical then you don't have to take the other two??

not fair omg

I think we have different definitions of Physical science then lol. I've heard that  it's simple science that isn't really connected to anything kind of like middle school science? and you still have to take chem or physics after physical science here.

^

yeah I've heard that universities don't like Physical science

but :omgwtf:

if you take Physical then you don't have to take the other two??

not fair omg

I think we have different definitions of Physical science then lol. I've heard that it's simple science that isn't really connected to anything kind of like middle school science? and you still have to take chem or physics after physical science here.

Yeah, you can skip them because that's what you do in Physical. Physical is an easier version of both Chem and physics. Only kids who don't seem to give a crap about school end up there so it's not really a good thing to be in that class. And yeah it's different from middle school.

I'm from Canader.

I have this huge exam monday :omgwtf:

but ahh noo this can't dieeee

I am.

dayum you takin' all of that in one year? at least in my part of the country, we take those in separate years. well you can take Physics and Chem the same year, but most people don't.

the graduation requirements include: some weird science for 9th (before it was Earth Space but now it's Physical Science--not physics--or something like that), then 10th grade Bio and then either Chem/Physics (both aren't necessary). that's how most regular non-honors students take their science classes but meh.

where are you from?

I'm from India. Here you can't take the 3 sciences independently of each other. If you want to take up one, the other two also have to be taken up.

Ah no.

I've been a lurker since 6theory haha.

Really?? Did you just join Oh!? Did you have an account in H8?