Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
NINI

Liza(baby frog) and Toto loves Ramsay Bolton (96ers)

Really?!? YES. You are now an official Banila  :ahmagah:

Her cuteness 

tumblr_mm2tv2NMI71rbrebyo1_500.gif

I will work on WG, have you heard their albums yet or only their title tracks? 

And that movie is The Poughkeepsie Tapes. Its a very disturbing documentary on a serial killer. 

only their title tracks mostly.

omg

now I wanna see it

is it gory? I don't do gory.

only their title tracks mostly.

omg

now I wanna see it

is it gory? I don't do gory.

Here, listen to the rest of the Wonder World album. Its gold, one of the few albums where I like every song in it.  :smile:  Tell me if you like it. 

As for the movie, the worst it gets is probably a head getting cut off. If you want to see I found it on YouTube. 

Here, listen to the rest of the Wonder World album. Its gold, one of the few albums where I like every song in it.  :smile:  Tell me if you like it. 

As for the movie, the worst it gets is probably a head getting cut off. If you want to see I found it on YouTube. 

I like the album.

that shoes song is so catchy omg

the movie got removed  :omgwtf:

it's a sign I shouldn't watch it

this thread needs to pick up

:chu: sorry finals.. I've got to learn a whole year's worth of geometry by tomorrow :sad: :horror:

can't believe my classmate was kissing up to the teacher saying it'll be a breeze because physics final was easy

bitch the only reason why is because our (physics) teacher made it 10 times harder than the minimum

I've only seen law of sines and cosines once in the year :>_>: and all we ever do are writing down proof definitions

:chu: sorry finals.. I've got to learn a whole year's worth of geometry by tomorrow :sad: :horror:

can't believe my classmate was kissing up to the teacher saying it'll be a breeze because physics final was easy

bitch the only reason why is because our (physics) teacher made it 10 times harder than the minimum

I've only seen law of sines and cosines once in the year :>_>: and all we ever do are writing down proof definitions

I have a CIE tomorrow  :horror:

geometry was gross. the only thing that I remember from it was SOHCAHTOA.

you can do it tho!  :meow:

at least you're better off than the juniors in my school,

they have 10 hours to learn everything in APUSH for their test tomorrow (they haven't taken the course but were forced to sign up and they have no idea how to write the essays).

everyone is screwed.

I like the album.

that shoes song is so catchy omg

the movie got removed  :omgwtf:

it's a sign I shouldn't watch it

this thread needs to pick up

No its not  :derp:  I found another YT link 

Good luck with that!When I took geometry I was lucky enough to get a teacher that cared, but your teacher sucks  :donthinkso:

How much is your final worth? Mine is worth 15% if my entire grade. 

:unimpressed:

fine I'll watch it tomorrow

all nightmares will be blamed on you.

I have a CIE tomorrow  :horror:

geometry was gross. the only thing that I remember from it was SOHCAHTOA.

you can do it tho!  :meow:

at least you're better off than the juniors in my school,

they have 10 hours to learn everything in APUSH for their test tomorrow (they haven't taken the course but were forced to sign up and they have no idea how to write the essays).

everyone is screwed.

I only know that because of physics :wth: 

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=apush

lmao

but does it go down on their transcripts? sucks for them. 

my school has a motto for agility and adaptability, sometimes I think they created to use as an excuse.. "oh yeah forgot to tell you, you have a test tomorrow! agility and adaptability guys!" "oh btw a project is due tomorrow! agaility and adaptibilty guys! thats the spirit"

Good luck with that!When I took geometry I was lucky enough to get a teacher that cared, but your teacher sucks  :donthinkso:

How much is your final worth? Mine is worth 15% if my entire grade. 

...if I'm lucky 20% but I think it might have been bumped to 30 :blush:

lmao

my school has a motto for agility and adaptability, sometimes I think they created to use as an excuse.. "oh yeah forgot to tell you, you have a test tomorrow! agility and adaptability guys!" "oh btw a project is due tomorrow! agaility and adaptibilty guys! thats the spirit"

LOL

but seriously, that's me next year  :._.:

I don't think it shows up on their transcripts since they never took the APUSH class.

if you fail an AP exam I've heard its as if the score just doesn't show up?

your school sounds hilarious,

in a sadistic way

:unimpressed:

fine I'll watch it tomorrow

all nightmares will be blamed on you.

Don't worry the worst you'll get is probably paranoia  :derp:

lmao

...if I'm lucky 20% but I think it might have been bumped to 30 :blush:

Yikes  :blush:

I hope they curve your tests cause that worth a lot. I would be worried too  

This thread is dying again. I feel like the only one posting.  :unimpressed:

i'd post here more, but i'm super busy with school right now T_T

Don't worry the worst you'll get is probably paranoia  :derp:

Yikes  :blush:

I hope they curve your tests cause that worth a lot. I would be worried too  

or a mental breakdown.. really you should hear my teacher "oh your finals reflects me as a teacher" "better study tonight" "I'm making a list of people who haven't done much on study island" ( :>_>: bitch study island ain't supposed to teach us, why am I seeing new formulas and concepts the day before?)

LOL

but seriously, that's me next year  :._.:

I don't think it shows up on their transcripts since they never took the APUSH class.

if you fail an AP exam I've heard its as if the score just doesn't show up?

your school sounds hilarious,

in a sadistic way

physics? I can help you :smile:

my school is a very poor sadistic being. we signed our souls away first day of freshman year (and my school compiles of 3 trailers, a pavilion and one buidling with a foundation)

our computers don't work well :._.: 

the good thing is that the owner of the next door property has horses :ahmagah: 

when I was in biology we'd go there often, it was so funny seeing my midget teacher chase them off with a meter stick :chu: :la:

i'd post here more, but i'm super busy with school right now T_T

lol 

I'll probably be gone next week for my finals too D:

But hopefully we will all be more active in the summer  :smile:

or a mental breakdown.. really you should hear my teacher "oh your finals reflects me as a teacher" "better study tonight" "I'm making a list of people who haven't done much on study island" ( :>_>: bitch study island ain't supposed to teach us, why am I seeing new formulas and concepts the day before?)

physics? I can help you :smile:

my school is a very poor sadistic being. we signed our souls away first day of freshman year (and my school compiles of 3 trailers, a pavilion and one buidling with a foundation)

our computers don't work well :._.:

the good thing is that the owner of the next door property has horses :ahmagah:

when I was in biology we'd go there often, it was so funny seeing my midget teacher chase them off with a meter stick :chu: :la:

I hope your teacher realizes she don't know how to teach  :donthinkso:

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII  :ahmagah:

hiii help me procrastinate :happy: :meow:

lol 

I'll probably be gone next week for my finals too D:

But hopefully we will all be more active in the summer  :smile:

I hope your teacher realizes she don't know how to teach  :donthinkso:

I think she is, she says she isn't worried but by judging  how she's keeping a list of people who are slacking on study island :unimpressed:

we basically did definitions/whatever the fuck we wanted while she talked to her fav students in class :wth:

now that I think about it, I've had some lousy teachers this year. two who should've stayed in retirement and one who doesn't like what she teaches (geometry) -_-

Sup.

Ur sig is so cute <3

I know! Juniel is too cute!!

And we're just talking about how stressing finals are. :D

I think she is, she says she isn't worried but by judging how she's keeping a list of people who are slacking on study island :unimpressed:

we basically did definitions/whatever the fuck we wanted while she talked to her fav students in class :wth:

now that I think about it, I've had some lousy teachers this year. two who should've stayed in retirement and one who doesn't like what she teaches (geometry) -_-

I don't know how definitions help :| she needs to step up as a teacher! Have you seen the video where the student complains about the teacher's lacking ability to actually TEACH.

I think she is, she says she isn't worried but by judging  how she's keeping a list of people who are slacking on study island :unimpressed:

I'm with chu gurl, i'm also procrastinating as well. :hurr:

I know! Juniel is too cute!!

And we're just talking about how stressing finals are. :D

ughh finals.  :omg:

I haven't even started on my exam reviews and i only have less than one month left to prepare.

i hate how my teachers just kept on giving us tests and a shitload of homework.

I'm with chu gurl, i'm also procrastinating as well. :hurr:

ughh finals.  :omg:

I haven't even started on my exam reviews and i only have less than one month left to prepare.

i hate how my teachers just kept on giving us tests and a shitload of homework.

yay procrastinate like me until the night before :datass: 

lol beginning of 96er thread on H8 geometry was the least of my worries while physics was the most :wth:  what happened?

atm I'm just like "I needed the shitload of tests and homework, I dont want to flunk geometry :horror:." my physics teacher/us history/english gave me a shitload of stuff to do

yay procrastinate like me until the night before :datass:

lol beginning of 96er thread on H8 geometry was the least of my worries while physics was the most :wth:  what happened?

atm I'm just like "I needed the shitload of tests and homework, I dont want to flunk geometry :horror:." my physics teacher/us history/english gave me a shitload of stuff to do

Eeew physics, good thing I didn't take that. I heard you need to be in Precalculus in order to take that.

Right now, Chemistry is a pain in the bum right now. We just had a test earlier about Ideal gas law, man I bombed that test. 

I mean Chemistry is okay, but that unit is just....  :omgwtf:  :omgwtf:

Eeew physics, good thing I didn't take that. I heard you need to be in Precalculus in order to take that.

Right now, Chemistry is a pain in the bum right now. We just had a test earlier about Ideal gas law, man I bombed that test. 

I mean Chemistry is okay, but that unit is just....  :omgwtf:  :omgwtf:

:wut: I haven't taken precalc, the math is a mix of alg 2 and sohcahtoa/pythagoream in theorem 

I have to take chemistry next year :blush:

lol right now I'm playing khan geometry videos in the background