Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
NINI

Liza(baby frog) and Toto loves Ramsay Bolton (96ers)

it's just really dead BwpZKuH.png

as dead as my GPA. RIP

I've been searching for this thread for so long, i was starting to think there's no thread for the 96ers out here warstarplz.png

we need a new op..

omo there is a 96er thread??

I actually wanted to make one mess amgplz.png

Yo this thread is dead we need to revive it in the name of...96liners...for our glory

Pikapikaboo

Knock knock

I likey likey this thread

( T_T)ï¼¼(^-^ )

are u gonna watch produce 48 since  I know you like akb48 and theyre gonna be in it 

are u gonna watch produce 48 since I know you like akb48 and theyre gonna be in it

Hell yea. I’ve also religiously followed the previous two pd101 so akb being involved is like cherry on the top for me :ahmagah:

Hell yea. I’ve also religiously followed the previous two pd101 so akb being involved is like cherry on the top for me ahmagahplz.png

sameeee I even watched all 3 versions of chinese produce 101 cause im whipped for this show

Except nothing has beaten season 1 as of yet

I am rooting for the japanese members but mnet is a hoe for only allowing koreans to vote

oh this thread still exists

sameeee I even watched all 3 versions of chinese produce 101 cause im whipped for this show

Except nothing has beaten season 1 as of yet

I am rooting for the japanese members but mnet is a hoe for only allowing koreans to vote

can't get into the Chinese versions honestly. Tried it but..eh. Ngl I'm rooting for them Japanese girlies too but a few from the Korean side have also caught my eye. Like that girl Wang Yiren but she Chinese lmao. 

maybe this season will beat season 1 lel BYJ already put out the verdict that this season's F girls are worse than season 1 F girls rlytearpls.png

btw Gery do you LINE? You should discuss PD48 with me and Dani ohbi.png  

Heyyy

Where's everyone's life at? I'm just curious

I've finished University now and am going into a job soon.

It feels really weird

can't get into the Chinese versions honestly. Tried it but..eh. Ngl I'm rooting for them Japanese girlies too but a few from the Korean side have also caught my eye. Like that girl Wang Yiren but she Chinese lmao. 

maybe this season will beat season 1 lel BYJ already put out the verdict that this season's F girls are worse than season 1 F girls rlytearpls.png

btw Gery do you LINE? You should discuss PD48 with me and Dani ohbi.png  

I agree that the chinese versions are hella underwhelming compared to the korean ones lmaooo cause unfortunately china isn't the best when making bops. Still stanning cause the girls themselves are awesome and its not their fault they are given whack ass songs and choreo lmaooo. Guess thats why korean version is superior cause trainees have the freedom to make their own choreo in certain perfs than just use the whack shit they're given.

naw i dont got line i deleted it off phone long ago but ill re-download it

we should make a rabb.it and watch the next episode together since that shit gets subbed fast af compared to other seasons 

I need produce stans cause most ppl i know too lazy to commit to watch it

and omgg dani is still alive! miss that hoe

I agree that the chinese versions are hella underwhelming compared to the korean ones lmaooo cause unfortunately china isn't the best when making bops. Still stanning cause the girls themselves are awesome and its not their fault they are given whack ass songs and choreo lmaooo. Guess thats why korean version is superior cause trainees have the freedom to make their own choreo in certain perfs than just use the whack shit they're given.

we should make a rabb.it and watch the next episode together since that shit gets subbed fast af compared to other seasons 

teach me how to use rabb.it cause ive never used it before.

I've been livestreaming the episodes actually but i do rewatch it again when it gets subbed the very next day cause i'm free for the summer rn. And mess I actually cant use LINE rn for at least a month so you dont need to reinstall it lmao. 

teach me how to use rabb.it cause ive never used it before.

I've been livestreaming the episodes actually but i do rewatch it again when it gets subbed the very next day cause i'm free for the summer rn. And mess I actually cant use LINE rn for at least a month so you dont need to reinstall it lmao. 

k idk where to add you lmaooo currently ghosting social medias cause i was being stalked by guy i rejected and he wouldnt leave me alone

so im off the map everywhere pretty much 

but lmk when you wanna rabb.it . Ill just host the room that plays the video and ill send you link and you can join. It's kinda like tinychat but you have access to an internet browser instead of just youtube so you can watch anything you want with ppl in the room

k idk where to add you lmaooo currently ghosting social medias cause i was being stalked by guy i rejected and he wouldnt leave me alone

so im off the map everywhere pretty much 

but lmk when you wanna rabb.it . Ill just host the room that plays the video and ill send you link and you can join. It's kinda like tinychat but you have access to an internet browser instead of just youtube so you can watch anything you want with ppl in the room

we are just not meant to be gery. Literally see your replies like a month late 0u0plz.png

covid be stealing our 20s

Did we all just grow up and leave OH or

Posted (edited)
On 5/28/2020 at 1:52 PM, Tadpole. said:

Did we all just grow up and leave OH or

yes

also is that dilraba omg

her and zhang yuxi are my cdrama queens

On 6/26/2018 at 2:14 AM, Gery said:

I take this back 2 years later

Youth with you 2 was WAY better than any of the korean produce versions by a landslide

Cpop has hella bops 

I've seen the light

Edited by Gery