OneHallyu

5 hours ago, probee said:

Place your bets, my comrades.
There's a food called more-and-more and a similar looking Twice logo... :hurr:

Genshin Impact, in collaboration with a South Korean pop music group, teamed up to deliver a one-of-a-kind performance in this teaser for the online concert.

(Can someone teach me how to put twitter link 😪)

omgggg and if i remember correctly there's a quest at seirai island and there's like a floor that has twice logo on it-

• Like 1
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol I get your point this meme reminds me My Brain Will Explode credits to the owner 

im thinking of barbara skin or whether to keep it till i get dainsleif (ma babe) or tohma!! i use diona more than her so i guess i will wait for diona instead T^T   what is GI o.o?

Character Teaser - "Yoimiya: The Queen of Summer on Narukami Island" | Genshin Impact  

On 9/10/2021 at 6:22 PM, probee said:

Place your bets, my comrades.
There's a food called more-and-more and a similar looking Twice logo... :hurr:

Genshin Impact, in collaboration with a South Korean pop music group, teamed up to deliver a one-of-a-kind performance in this teaser for the online concert.

(Can someone teach me how to put twitter link 😪)

do you think twice is the south korean group will be collaborating with genshin 

1 hour ago, Lara Jean said:

do you think twice is the south korean group will be collaborating with genshin 

1) Not sure, but such obvious easter eggs (more-and-more food and similar looking logo) highly point to Twice.

2) Saw on Twitter and there's also far-fetched hints -- anniversary concert poster has 9 members; new 2.1 books series (Princess Mina). It's the most reaching, but whatever. Lol.)

3) Could be a different group? Genshin is popular among kpop idols more than we think. Ailee, soloist, is a whale. There's a Stray Kids VLive and one member said he currently enjoys playing Genshin. Probably there's more.

Edited by probee

are yall ready for kokomI!?

Post published : 3m ago

format,jpg

Hello Travelers~ Today, we'd like to introduce to you the Divine Priestess of Watatsumi Island — Sangonomiya Kokomi.

format,jpeg

format,gif

format,gif

format,gif

format,jpeg

format,jpg

format,jpg

Edited by G-me
  • Love 1