OneHallyu

Posted (edited)

Welcome to semi official thread for the game, Genshin Impact!! You can download it from various platforms, and feel free to befriend any user on this thread! 

You can read the webtoon from here

Official Twitter Account (English)

Most recent update 1.6 

Edited by lighterxx
  • Like 1
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol I get your point this meme reminds me My Brain Will Explode credits to the owner 

im thinking of barbara skin or whether to keep it till i get dainsleif (ma babe) or tohma!! i use diona more than her so i guess i will wait for diona instead T^T   what is GI o.o?

Character Teaser - "Yoimiya: The Queen of Summer on Narukami Island" | Genshin Impact  

Can't wait for Barbara's skin and the new locations 💖 I'm not pulling for any of the 5☆ characters this time tho, at least I can save some primogems.

Spoiler

About Ayaka, I read the same but everything is unknown, just speculation, so no need to feel bad about it!

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, harumaki said:

Can't wait for Barbara's skin and the new locations 💖 I'm not pulling for any of the 5☆ characters this time tho, at least I can save some primogems.

Hide contents

About Ayaka, I read the same but everything is unknown, just speculation, so no need to feel bad about it!

im thinking of barbara skin or whether to keep it till i get dainsleif (ma babe) or tohma!! i use diona more than her so i guess i will wait for diona instead T^T

Spoiler

i hope its only specualtion, otherwise she will be so buffed, that even if i didnt liked her design etc i will feel need to pull for her T^T i still have xiao to grow!!

3 hours ago, STORM BLOOM said:

Is GI good? 

what is GI o.o?

AH IM STUPID I JUST GOT IT

its really fun, if you start now you will have bunch of content to explore, if you play on eu server let me know i will play with you!!

Edited by lighterxx
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, lighterxx said:

im thinking of barbara skin or whether to keep it till i get dainsleif (ma babe) or tohma!!

Reveal hidden contents

i hope its only specualtion, otherwise she will be so buffed, that even if i didnt liked her design etc i will feel need to pull for her T^T i still have xiao to grow!!

what is GI o.o?

Genshin Impact 

1 minute ago, STORM BLOOM said:

Genshin Impact 

i understood it later lol 

4 minutes ago, lighterxx said:

AH IM STUPID I JUST GOT IT

its really fun, if you start now you will have bunch of content to explore, if you play on eu server let me know i will play with you!!

1 minute ago, G-me said:

jean's outfits look gorgeous but i don't have jean 😭

me too everyone complains they keep getting her i keep getting qiqi lmao

Just now, lighterxx said:

me too everyone complains they keep getting her i keep getting qiqi lmao

lmao same no hate to Qiqi but she's like the worst 5* lol I wish I get someone like Jean or Albedo. I'm still salty that I was trying to pull Eula from her banner and ended up getting C2 Qiqi 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, G-me said:

lmao same no hate to Qiqi but she's like the worst 5* lol I wish I get someone like Jean or Albedo. I'm still salty that I was trying to pull Eula from her banner and ended up getting C2 Qiqi 

me with Zhongli banner.... idk how it even happen... 

before her i would get noelle ONLY literally ONLY in the end it onlu ended at c6 blessingly

Before i was a bit more lucky, i was randomly pulling in permenant and got diluc lol, i think all my luck went with him and xiao....... T^T 

im jealous of albedo owners, he looks great and i really need a geo im BITTER

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, lighterxx said:

me with Zhongli banner.... idk how it even happen... 

before her i would get noelle ONLY literally ONLY in the end it onlu ended at c6 blessingly

Before i was a bit more lucky, i was randomly pulling in permenant and got diluc lol, i think all my luck went with him and xiao....... T^T 

im jealous of albedo owners, he looks great and i really need a geo im BITTER

same thing happened to me lol i was randomly pulling the permanent banner and ended up getting venti. after that everything becomes a mess lol 💀 now all i got are bunch of noelles and dionas.

i user ningguang for my main so having albedo as a support/sub dps would be great

Edited by G-me
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, G-me said:

same thing happened to me lol i was randomly pulling the permanent banner and ended up getting venti. after that everything becomes a mess lol 💀 now all i got are bunch of noelles and dionas.

i user ningguang for my main so having albedo as a support/sub dps would be great

At least venti is like best energy farmer in the game o.o i tried using ningguang but anything without claymore or sword or spear is not fated for me, i assure you, you will never see a more horrible at aiming gamer in your life, im stuck with bunch of close range cant even hunt ;-; sadness 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, lighterxx said:

im thinking of barbara skin or whether to keep it till i get dainsleif (ma babe) or tohma!! i use diona more than her so i guess i will wait for diona instead T^T

I think Barbara skin will be free from an event! Not sure tho but hopefully it is bc I'm not spending my $$$ on anything that isn't Xiao or Hu Tao jqjdjd

Ahh I want Dainsleif too but he'll probably be playable in a looong time;; 

• Like 1
Just now, harumaki said:

I think Barbara skin will be free from an event! Not sure tho but hopefully it is bc I'm not spending my $$$ on anything that isn't Xiao or Hu Tao jqjdjd

Ahh I want Dainsleif too but he'll probably be playable in a looong time;; 

I think tohma will be available earlier than him o.o maybe i should attempt tohma, bcs he will be a 4star i think, so easier to get, then continue to work for dainsleif o.o

Omg if her skin is free, maybe i can finally try using her lol, since she makes you wet she always causes me to take damage poor me ;-;

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, juu said:

excited for new stuff, but they really need to release the new region soon 😭

Same im done with everything ;-; at this point entering to not waste my commissions lol

28 minutes ago, lighterxx said:

I think tohma will be available earlier than him o.o maybe i should attempt tohma, bcs he will be a 4star i think, so easier to get, then continue to work for dainsleif o.o

Omg if her skin is free, maybe i can finally try using her lol, since she makes you wet she always causes me to take damage poor me ;-;

Tohma is most likely coming in 1.7 or 1.8 🤔 he will prolly be on Ayaka's banner

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, lighterxx said:

Hopefully he'll be a four star!! Easier to get and less pressure bc he's gonna be there forever 

About Barbara, I knoww, she's a good healer but I don't wanna be frozen all the time 💔 

• Like 1
Just now, Chiharu said:

Tohma is most likely coming in 1.7 or 1.8 🤔 he will prolly be on Ayaka's banner

Hopefully i only get tohma i dont want to destroy my pity lol i like kazuha too its just ;-; sub dps...

Just now, harumaki said:

Hopefully he'll be a four star!! Easier to get and less pressure bc he's gonna be there forever 

About Barbara, I knoww, she's a good healer but I don't wanna be frozen all the time 💔 

Exactly!! Thats why i managed to make beidou like c4 c5 lol

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Oh, hello fellow GI players! Razor, Chongyun, Ningguang, and Childe main!

Still unsure if going to pull coz I need Fischl and Sucrose cons, even it is a bad idea to pull for 4-star cons if you do not like the 5-star character (sorry, Klee). I don't mind the skins.

Am just hyped and excited coz rumor has it, 1.7 will be 2.0, meaning a big update (Inazuma, with lots of new characters) Still waiting for my boy Scaramouche. 😞

If any of you looking for teapot buddy, hit me a dm!

Edited by probee
9 minutes ago, G-me said:

okay but seeing a lot of people here actually play genshin impact, maybe we should make an official thread lololol

Why not. But Oh seems not active that much, so I usually hang on reddit for kpop and genshin. Lol.

• lighterxx changed the title to Genshin Impact Thread ⚔️