OneHallyu

Billie Eilish's British Vogue Cover Shoot

They styled her to look much older it really doesn't suit her. She has a great body but this whole shoot is a no no. She didn't pull it off well

• Like 3
21 hours ago, marin karin said:

the styling looks uncomfortable, and her posing/expression doesn't help

Yeah and it directly constrasts the quote on the coverpage: "It's all about what makes you feel good" She doesn't look as if she feels good. 🧐

Maybe they shoud've tried something more in line with her style and tried to incorporate it with whatever sexy style they wanted to portray. I would even take an avant-garde look, something a younger version of today's Lady Gaga would wear (not the actual young self of Lady Gaga.)

13 hours ago, yoohyeon the unicorn said:

Yeah and it directly constrasts the quote on the coverpage: "It's all about what makes you feel good" She doesn't look as if she feels good. 🧐

Maybe they shoud've tried something more in line with her style and tried to incorporate it with whatever sexy style they wanted to portray. I would even take an avant-garde look, something a younger version of today's Lady Gaga would wear (not the actual young self of Lady Gaga.)

I think it's all on her though, I doubt she didn't have a say in her styling especially with how vocal she's always been about her body image. 

• Like 1