OneHallyu

as someone who has a really difficult life

No, Although much of what I've gone through is not my fault, I believe I have the power within me to change (most of) my circumstances. My focus is on taking it one day at a time to build myself up, and achieve happiness. The Serenity prayer is a very simple prayer, but its words are extremely powerful. I always try to remember them.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference. 

Even if you are not religious, you can still work towards serenity, courage, and wisdom every single day.

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, marin karin said:

No, Although much of what I've gone through is not my fault, I believe I have the power within me to change (most of) my circumstances. My focus is on taking it one day at a time to build myself up, and achieve happiness. The Serenity prayer is a very simple prayer, but its words are extremely powerful. I always try to remember them.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference. 

Even if you are not religious, you can still work towards serenity, courage, and wisdom every single day.

nobody could guarantee what happens in life

On 4/6/2021 at 9:50 AM, hahalol said:
aka nothing goes well in your life ,have you ever thought or try to stop being alive 🍣🍣

Yes a lot...at that time in my life, but you need to be realistic about it, there's a really high chance you may survive with a disability, and if we are gonna die anyway i choose to live life as an adventure, and eventually you get out of that moment in your life, i used to called it walking in the fog, or purgatory, if you stay you'll get to live many wonderfull things, there's movies, books, and places that you'll deprive to know, and sounds cliche but you need to help yourself cause nobody will save you;  in my case was nature, plants, birds, the sky, there's a hiden life we don't see, we are travelling in space in a rock, let that sink and your problems will seem futile

• Like 1
  • Love 1

No cause you could always find something fun to do.  I guess if you are being tortured you would have an excuse...that or you are trapped in a really tight space and have no stimuli around you.

13 hours ago, RiseLikeACrowTit said:

Yes a lot...at that time in my life, but you need to be realistic about it, there's a really high chance you may survive with a disability, and if we are gonna die anyway i choose to live life as an adventure, and eventually you get out of that moment in your life, i used to called it walking in the fog, or purgatory, if you stay you'll get to live many wonderfull things, there's movies, books, and places that you'll deprive to know, and sounds cliche but you need to help yourself cause nobody will save you;  in my case was nature, plants, birds, the sky, there's a hiden life we don't see, we are travelling in space in a rock, let that sink and your problems will seem futile

wonderful things need money lol🐌