OneHallyu

OFFICIAL 🍆DICK SIZE 🍆ANALYSIS THREAD

Sehun: flaccid - 6 inches, hard - 6 inches/higher

Spoiler

https://64.media.tumblr.com/1fbbd8bf10ec09966ba1425811916bcc/tumblr_inline_nnmuq5pm871riv8r9_500.jpg - this one is pretty hard since its scrunched up however its important to note that its hard to get the fullness if someone is less than 3 inches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPPGu5tnmtw - this dance practice is one of the more famous ones and its not because of the song. sehun is wearing fitting sweatpants and we can assume that he is going commando due to how much it bounces. Based from data gathering a tent like that can't be formed if a dick is less than 4-5 inches at least, however as the quality is quite low so take this with a grain of salt

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjjmDCvWsAA0WuU?format=jpg&name=360x360 - i think its safe to say that he is around 6 inches

tvxq yunho: flaccid - 6-7/hard:  higher

Spoiler

https://64.media.tumblr.com/fbba8632ad0ffa7c697522e84c4d3204/9e9d22cab1e06a14-f3/s250x400/9e2705d040c96619964d49ff0f6381f66e8e1e83.gifv

i don't think any additional gif/pictures is needed as this speaks for itself. according to google, yunho's height is around 182, assuming this to be true, we can easily estimate his size. based on the height of its bounce, only limited by the fabric, i think its safe to say that around 6-7 inches.

On 4/7/2021 at 2:41 PM, Wdojcdid8 said:

tvxq yunho: flaccid - 6-7/hard:  higher

Reveal hidden contents

https://64.media.tumblr.com/fbba8632ad0ffa7c697522e84c4d3204/9e9d22cab1e06a14-f3/s250x400/9e2705d040c96619964d49ff0f6381f66e8e1e83.gifv

i don't think any additional gif/pictures is needed as this speaks for itself. according to google, yunho's height is around 182, assuming this to be true, we can easily estimate his size. based on the height of its bounce, only limited by the fabric, i think its safe to say that around 6-7 inches.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2021 at 12:51 AM, Infinitea said:

wtf is this thread loooool

science backed up with empirical data

On 4/14/2021 at 4:54 AM, lighterxx said:

If you don't say Woozi 1 foot I will never like you 

tumblr_pym9lcew2h1qds8hko1_400.gifv

no! not my seventeen babies 🥺 they are very wholesome and innocent 

• Like 1
On 4/9/2021 at 5:57 PM, Aphrodisiac said:

Could you do BTS’ Jin

jin: 

flaccid: 3-4

hard: 6-7.5 possibly higher

basing on his body frame and comparative analysis with various data sets i think we can estimate he is possibly 6-7.5. 

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_p7jx4g41h51v8y1dz_400.gifv

He's soft here but we can estimate possibly 2-3 inches

Spoiler

EU0iPswU0AEoImG?format=jpg&name=360x360

this one is pretty hard *wink *wink since  1) the lighting isn't helping 2) its tight-fitting so he must be constricted 3) its harder to estimate his size here since i've seen some 4 inchers display a bulge of this feat, mainly depending on its placement 

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_p7jxco2TJ91v8y1dz_1280.jpg

it was pretty brief but if you slow it down you can see his bulge. i think a good estimate of 3-4 inches due to its roundness. 

Spoiler

Edited by Wdojcdid8
  • Tea 1
On 4/22/2021 at 2:06 PM, Wdojcdid8 said:

jin: 

flaccid: 3-4

hard: 6-7.5 possibly higher

basing on his body frame and comparative analysis with various data sets i think we can estimate he is possibly 6-7.5. 

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_inline_p7jx4g41h51v8y1dz_400.gifv

He's soft here but we can estimate possibly 2-3 inches

Reveal hidden contents

EU0iPswU0AEoImG?format=jpg&name=360x360

this one is pretty hard *wink *wink since  1) the lighting isn't helping 2) its tight-fitting so he must be constricted 3) its harder to estimate his size here since i've seen some 4 inchers display a bulge of this feat, mainly depending on its placement 

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_inline_p7jxco2TJ91v8y1dz_1280.jpg

it was pretty brief but if you slow it down you can see his bulge. i think a good estimate of 3-4 inches due to its roundness. 

Reveal hidden contents

lmaooo you guys have never seen an asian dick before fr lemme tell you they are not as big as 6-7 inches.... 7.5 is REALLY big and i've only been with one guy that size. really sad to burst ur bubble but hard asian dicks are usually 3-5 inches max... :") but that ok too

• Tea 3
  • Clown 1
  • Dislike 1
On 4/23/2021 at 11:41 PM, itzyclub said:

lmaooo you guys have never seen an asian dick before fr lemme tell you they are not as big as 6-7 inches.... 7.5 is REALLY big and i've only been with one guy that size. really sad to burst ur bubble but hard asian dicks are usually 3-5 inches max... :") but that ok too

i never said it was accurate or serious lmfao. also i find it hard to believe that roughly 1 billion men are only 3-5 inches theres bound to be outliers

Edited by Wdojcdid8
i cant find any official source but i think asian men can easily amount to 1billion in population, perhaps more. the 4 billion is the total population of man. Regardless my point still stands
  • Tea 4
On 4/23/2021 at 10:41 AM, itzyclub said:

Kudos to you for generalizing all asian men especially when it comes to sizes. What you being with one guy that you slept with that size matters in this thread? Not all asian men have the same sized sexual reproduction system, that’s like saying all asians have squinted eyes which is not true. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Edited by Aphrodisiac
  • Tea 5
  • Clown 1
On 4/24/2021 at 10:01 PM, Aphrodisiac said:

Kudos to you for generalizing all asian men especially when it comes to sizes. What you being with one guy that you slept with that size matters in this thread? Not all asian men have the same sized sexual reproduction system, that’s like saying all asians have squinted eyes which is not true. Sorry to burst your bubble.

lol i’m literally east asian and the majority of guys i’ve slept with is asian 😭😭 it’s literally biology. just like how statistically speaking east asians have smaller eyes, shorter average height etc... not u trying to speak over me as if u know any better. just goes to show that u probs have never slept with an asian guy or at least more than one. 

• Tea 1
  • Clown 4
  • LOL 1
On 5/2/2021 at 4:18 AM, itzyclub said:

lol i’m literally east asian and the majority of guys i’ve slept with is asian 😭😭 it’s literally biology. just like how statistically speaking east asians have smaller eyes, shorter average height etc... not u trying to speak over me as if u know any better. just goes to show that u probs have never slept with an asian guy or at least more than one. 

sis i'm literally have a dick skjhsjksh, i literally know dicks better than you ever will(assuming you're a girl) and have slept with asian guys, surprise surprise it ranges from 2- 7 inches. also if its "literally biology" can you show me a reliable journal study that shows there is a correlation with race and dick size, its literally disproven and not only a damaging stereotype to asians but also to black people and latinos

and like i already said, this thread is literally not that serious sjhjskhs

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/7/2021 at 9:29 AM, Wdojcdid8 said:

Sehun: flaccid - 6 inches, hard - 6 inches/higher

Hide contents

https://64.media.tumblr.com/1fbbd8bf10ec09966ba1425811916bcc/tumblr_inline_nnmuq5pm871riv8r9_500.jpg - this one is pretty hard since its scrunched up however its important to note that its hard to get the fullness if someone is less than 3 inches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPPGu5tnmtw - this dance practice is one of the more famous ones and its not because of the song. sehun is wearing fitting sweatpants and we can assume that he is going commando due to how much it bounces. Based from data gathering a tent like that can't be formed if a dick is less than 4-5 inches at least, however as the quality is quite low so take this with a grain of salt

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjjmDCvWsAA0WuU?format=jpg&name=360x360 - i think its safe to say that he is around 6 inches

Six inches flaccid?! That is incredibly rare, and it makes no sense for him then to be six inches hard as well. Even guys who are showers grow at least an inch when hard.

Sehun is definitely gifted, but most of his bulges tend be enhanced by what I assume are big balls. Some of these pics you're using, though, are clearly just folds in his clothing and not actually his dick lol.