OneHallyu

Does anyone play Animal Crossing Pocket Camp?

1 hour ago, lighterxx said:

@Infinitea you send me gifts but I don't know how to send them back ;-; 

wait, who are you??? same place where you get the gifts you've been sent, it should show your friends and you just pick the person and it'll open up your available gifts to send 

16 hours ago, Mccuish said:

I use to play, but got bored rather quickly 

tbh, i mainly just like getting cute things during the events lol

9 minutes ago, Infinitea said:

wait, who are you??? same place where you get the gifts you've been sent, it should show your friends and you just pick the person and it'll open up your available gifts to send 

it shows me nothing 😞 maybe my level is too low?? idk what is my in game name is but i have brown hair and an egg

3 minutes ago, lighterxx said:

it shows me nothing 😞 maybe my level is too low?? idk what is my in game name is but i have brown hair and an egg

wait, you did send me a gift i think! are you wearing green with two flowers on it? i'm not sure about the level since i deleted the game for a while and suddenly there's gifts now 😅 all i know is that you can only send one gift a day to the same person

2 minutes ago, Infinitea said:

wait, you did send me a gift i think! are you wearing green with two flowers on it? i'm not sure about the level since i deleted the game for a while and suddenly there's gifts now 😅 all i know is that you can only send one gift a day to the same person

I couldnt find the brown gift you sent me i made one of the sanrio since thats all i could do and sent it to you ;-;

17 minutes ago, lighterxx said:

I couldnt find the brown gift you sent me i made one of the sanrio since thats all i could do and sent it to you ;-;

lol, i actually want sanrio gifts because i am trying to collect all of the fans, but i keep getting the same ones over and over and it's not even a character i like! i can send you sanrio ones too if you want 😁

Just now, Infinitea said:

lol, i actually want sanrio gifts because i am trying to collect all of the fans, but i keep getting the same ones over and over and it's not even a character i like! i can send you sanrio ones too if you want 😁

i dont mind either o.o i just started honestly im trying to understand if i can kick people from my campsite lol

10 minutes ago, lighterxx said:

i dont mind either o.o i just started honestly im trying to understand if i can kick people from my campsite lol

you can! there should be a button on the left where it shows you everyone in your campsite and if you click them you can make them leave lol

1 minute ago, Infinitea said:

you can! there should be a button on the left where it shows you everyone in your campsite and if you click them you can make them leave lol

omg bless you, i will try, i found an elephant i want her instead of my annoying penguin

3 minutes ago, lighterxx said:

omg bless you, i will try, i found an elephant i want her instead of my annoying penguin

hope it works! i've never tried kicking anyone because i feel bad loool. but i've recently been making furniture to be able to invite a whole new group :derp:

1 hour ago, Infinitea said:

hope it works! i've never tried kicking anyone because i feel bad loool. but i've recently been making furniture to be able to invite a whole new group :derp:

i have that issue in my actual switch animal crossing i cant kick anyone out, when people wants to go i cant really say oh well bye too ;-; i want marshall so bad (bcs he looks like woozi lol) but no empty space at ALL TIMES SO SAD 

3 hours ago, lighterxx said:

i have that issue in my actual switch animal crossing i cant kick anyone out, when people wants to go i cant really say oh well bye too ;-; i want marshall so bad (bcs he looks like woozi lol) but no empty space at ALL TIMES SO SAD 

looks like woozi LOL i don't know anything about the real animal crossing T-T

9 hours ago, Infinitea said:

looks like woozi LOL i don't know anything about the real animal crossing T-T

It's ok!! It's a casual game anyway o.o what I like it just running around doing stuff lol, not too different from pocket version