OneHallyu

Fighting sasaengs by moonlight, winning daesangs by daylight, welcome to SailOHr Moon!

In the name of the moon I welcome you to the realm of the SailOH!r Guardians. I am your guide, the dashing, TuxedOH Mask.

I think Tuxedo Mask has THE BEST entrances. Ever. | Sailor moon, Sailor  moon gif, Sailor saturn

As you adventure around this new realm you will stumble upon the different SailOH!r Guardians as they go about their lives, but you too will be able to take part in this new journey. 

Maybe you are wise, and sassy like the night guardian cat Luna. If this is your destiny you can purchase the Luna item from the shop to transform into your feline form. 

LunaPreview.gif

Perhaps you are more of an easy-going, and kind kitty guardian like Artemis. By using the Artemis item on yourself you will be transformed into this magical furry friend. 

ArtemisPreview.gif

Remember to be careful out there, because trolls enemies can always lurk around the bend.

My job here is done.

T7hLw1v.gif

Please be sure to thank the wonderful graphics team for this amazing theme, and all of the countless components, and items they created to make SailOH!r Moon a reality.

• Like 8
  • Love 8
  • craZy changed the title to Fighting sasaengs by moonlight, winning daesangs by daylight, welcome to SailOHr Moon!

Confused but pleased.

tumblr_pggjlbzdOc1wzimbxo1_400.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • LOL 1

This new theme is SO CUTE!!! Never thought I'd see a Sailor Moon theme, I love it so much 🥰 Love the pastel purple background 💜

• Love 1
1 minute ago, crystalbluesyt said:

I may or may not be guilty of this 

LMAO!!

same tho..><;; I lowkey be lurking their accounts on twitter for any rumors/theories/updates... ㅠㅠ

so cute!

• Love 1