OneHallyu

▿SEVENTEEN (세븐틴) Dynamic Vision Voting Thread ▿⏰ FINISHED VOTING

Final Voting  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Final Voting

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/12/2021 at 02:05 AM

xA7X7mt.jpg

OP Proof

PHD7IDr.png

1. Images submitted must be AT LEAST 1920x1080 px.
  2. Must be less than 2 MB. If you are not sure how to compress your image, you can use one of these sites to compress them: Compress JPEG, TinyJPG
  3. Only Official HD Pictures allowed. Examples: Comeback photoshoots, official magazine photoshoots, endorsement photos, etc.
  4. Edited, scanned, press, fantaken and LQ images are not allowed.
  5. Since our group is big, we are allowed offer TWO headers however if you are planning on such suggestion, please let me know as I can ask the Graphic Team. 
  6. Again since our group is big please make sure to check if it fits the template given by the Graphic Team. This requires any PSD running programme (Photoshop, GIMP etc.) if you are not able to use them, please @ me so we can do it together. 

phihafz.png

Suggestion Form:

Spoiler

Username:

Original Picture:

Mock Header (if possible):

q7si4oP.png

1. A

TJ8Zo4b.png

1. B

lAaw43z.png

TpuoDi0.png

NPxNTUT.png

OLD VERSION

JEUg5ne.jpg

You can see all suggestion sizes by clicking here!

Spoiler

Graphic team told me we can submit 3 pics instead of 1 due to nature of sub units. I don't want to do that as well 13 members is pretty much key of Seventeen overall. Still if you suggest something like this with pictures, I am open to it, please let me know!

About split headers^ 

Voting Period till 11th of April

Edited by lighterxx
  • Love 1
Posted (edited)
Spoiler

This is the IF WE HAVE TO PICK suggestion as Cheol is not shown T^T due to template!! still if we cant make a choice, colour and stylewise its perfect, I will also insert some template looks so you can see how it looks

Username: lighterxx

Original Picture: here

Spoiler

TJ8Zo4b.png

ASAqZ97.png

QvowXbd.png

daswaad.png

please feel free to use it as a reference on how to pick a picture!!

Edited by lighterxx
Posted (edited)

Username: lighterxx

Original Picture: here

qIdIRgf.png

Spoiler

l43SqDh.png

RS1xS8G.png

KXAxiLZ.png

2 minutes ago, Lee said:

This is the image that was selected by Graphics Team last year:

Hide contents

seventeen.jpg

I'm just dropping this as a reference.

thank you ❤️ its a bit old but even if we cant choose we can probably still use it luckily 

Edited by lighterxx
9 hours ago, soman said:

Hi, I've tried to fit your image to the template.

Spoiler

1920.png

As you increase the resolution of the image, the faces of the members begin to not appear.

So, I'm inclined to suggest that your image would not suit being used as a Dynamic Vision header.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lee said:

Hi, I've tried to fit your image to the template.

Reveal hidden contents

1920.png

As you increase the resolution of the image, the faces of the members begin to not appear.

So, I'm inclined to suggest that your image would not suit being used as a Dynamic Vision header.

Ah i see, thanks for checking if it fits the template

• Like 1
1 minute ago, soman said:

Ah i see, thanks for checking if it fits the template

No worries. You can try post.naver.com if you would like to search for images related to Seventeen or other groups.

Also, I don't have Photoshop either. But I use Photopea, which is an online application that mimics Photoshop.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, soman said:

Username : soman

Original picture : here

Mock Header (if possible) : i don't have photoshop @lighterxx

@Lee already answered but i gave a try as well!! (sorry for being late my computer was uploading its updates so i couldnt use any of the programmes ;-;

Spoiler

1980.png

best i could do was this(ignore black area next to pic i accidentally sized up template lol) and I would agree on Lee about not being very suitable. Please feel free to suggest another one and i will be here on time next time *^*

10 hours ago, Lee said:

No worries. You can try post.naver.com if you would like to search for images related to Seventeen or other groups.

Also, I don't have Photoshop either. But I use Photopea, which is an online application that mimics Photoshop.

let me check it out maybe i can make a tutorial on how to use it for this

• Like 2

https://www.seventeen.com/celebrity/a34484075/seventeen-k-pop-semicolon-interview-2020/

I took screenshots from a video to create these images. 

Spoiler

2021-03-29-11-37-20-carousel-retouched-l2021-03-29-11-38-21-carousel-retouched-l

I realised there wasn't enough background, so I tried to extend it. I think I did an alright job. Some parts are a bit botchy but for the most part, the idea for it is there.

Spoiler

svt-1.pngsvt-2.pngsvt-3.png

Because of the way they're standing, they should all fit to the template. The last one might have to be extended again, though, because when I tried to apply it to the template, there wasn't enough background for the top and bottom of the image.

Just something to ponder on. I'm not sure if two headers would be necessary but I thought it might be worth a shot.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Lee said:

https://www.seventeen.com/celebrity/a34484075/seventeen-k-pop-semicolon-interview-2020/

I took screenshots from a video to create these images. 

Hide contents

2021-03-29-11-37-20-carousel-retouched-l2021-03-29-11-38-21-carousel-retouched-l

I realised there wasn't enough background, so I tried to extend it. I think I did an alright job. Some parts are a bit botchy but for the most part, the idea for it is there.

Hide contents

svt-1.pngsvt-2.pngsvt-3.png

Because of the way they're standing, they should all fit to the template. The last one might have to be extended again, though, because when I tried to apply it to the template, there wasn't enough background for the top and bottom of the image.

Just something to ponder on. I'm not sure if two headers would be necessary but I thought it might be worth a shot.

what do you think about this?

Spoiler

HWpxXyr.png

best I can do and it looks pretty well on 1920, i didnt check for others yet, I will make smaller group ones as an example, and this one as well, and we can put both of them under suggestions( i did this with the programme you suggested me phew its so hard to use lol)

Edited by lighterxx
Just now, lighterxx said:

best I can do and it looks pretty well on 1920, i didnt check for others yet, I will make smaller group ones as an example, and this one as well, and we can put both of them under suggestions( i did this with the programme you suggested me phew its so hard to use lol)

I think it looks good! Thanks for extending it.

I agree that it can take a bit of time getting used to playing around with settings on different programs.

If it's worthwhile to suggest forward, feel free to do so.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Lee said:

I think it looks good! Thanks for extending it.

I agree that it can take a bit of time getting used to playing around with settings on different programs.

If it's worthwhile to suggest forward, feel free to do so.

Alright!! not bad at all, check the suggestions on Imgur (at OP) they look quite good

Spoiler

NPxNTUT.png

qW1ZxGD.png

(i cannot for the life of me fix that black line but its programme issue nothing to do with the pic) 

Since full group pic looks good, I decided to not suggest two separate group pics of the same photo, as not gonna lie, I dont really want to separate members. I will however put the voting option to choose two separate instead of full group with your pictures

• lighterxx changed the title to ▿SEVENTEEN (세븐틴) Dynamic Vision Voting Thread ▿⏰ VOTING PERIOD

Ok graphic team told me we can submit 3 pics instead of 1 due to nature of sub units. I don't want to do that as well 13 members is pretty much key of Seventeen overall. Still if you suggest something like this with pictures, I am open to it, please let me know! 

• lighterxx changed the title to ▿SEVENTEEN (세븐틴) Dynamic Vision Voting Thread ▿⏰ FINISHED VOTING