OneHallyu

Dynamic Vision Season II : IT'S HERE!! & General Rules + FAQ

HtQ1txu.png

51g6IRR.png

Dynamic Vision is a theme including shuffled images of Kpop groups, changing every time you refresh a page. The theme started as random images for people preferring having a background and evolved to include more Kpop content over time. Last year, we hosted the first Dynamic Vision Season, including the userbase to vote for their favourite image to put on the forum for everyone to see. As the forum recently updated, we are now ready to bring back Dynamic Vision on the forum.  

Lc1Gzvh.png

92RHmxn.png

1. You must submit artists as how they are officially introduced. No members must be left behind unless they have left the group. In that case, the fandom can decide whether or not to include them. 
  2. Officially debuted Korean, Chinese and Japanese artists are allowed.
  3. All currently active artists are allowed.
  4. Group members who have debuted as a soloist are allowed, as long as he or she has at least one comeback.
  5. Sub-units are allowed, unless temporary.
  6. Disbanded artists are allowed, as long as they were not temporary groups.
  7. Actors and Actresses are allowed.
  8. Project artists, including but not limited to groups, singles, and OSTs, are not allowed.
  9. Late submissions will not be included in the current Season. You must conduct a new vote to submit in the next Season, so do not miss the deadline.
  10. The Graphics Team has the absolute right to reject any controversial figures to be put up on the Header.

Lc1Gzvh.png

laJ9mjZ.png

1. Images submitted must be AT LEAST 1920x1080 px.
  2. Must be less than 2 MB. If you are not sure how to compress your image, you can use one of these sites to compress them: Compress JPEG, TinyJPG
  3. Only Official HD Pictures allowed. Examples: Comeback photoshoots, official magazine photoshoots, endorsement photos, etc.
  4. Edited, scanned, press, fantaken and LQ images are not allowed.

Lc1Gzvh.png

gImhAhI.png

See How To OP and submit Thread before making the thread.

Deadline: 11:59 PM KST, April 15th, 2021

Direct all the questions you have in this thread

Edited by Bel.
  • Love 1
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dynamic Vision Season II : FAQ.   I am an OP and I (for any reason) deleted the final voting result. What do I do? Your fandom can conduct a re-vote as as long as it doesn't elapse the sub

yay more voting!! hopefully I'll get more response this year since I was only able to carry out fromis's last year this one kinda sending

Brightness, color correction, etc. is fine! This image is acceptable!

Dynamic Vision Season II : FAQ.

I am an OP and I (for any reason) deleted the final voting result. What do I do?
Your fandom can conduct a re-vote as as long as it doesn't elapse the submission deadline. Don't forget to close the voting before it is submitted to the Submission thread.

I missed the deadline. Can I still submit the image?
You may not, but you may join the next Season with a new voting result submission.

How often will Dynamic Vision Seasons happen?
Once every year, or year and a half.

What should we do if there are not enough active fans of my group/artist on OneHallyu?
If you cannot gather enough supporters and voters after the 3 days requirement, you may ask the Graphic Team to support your Voting Thread. The Graphics Team will personally select images for any remaining active groups and artists that didn't have any Voting Thread this season.

Not all the members of Seventeen fit into the header, what should we do?
For Seventeen, we can consider offering the fandom two headers, with the members split between them. This exception is only for groups with 12 or more members. Please contact the Graphics Team if you're facing a similar issue with your group before conducting a vote.

Which NCT units can have a header?
NCT 127, NCT Dream, and WayV. It is up to voters to decide to include NCT U and which members to display.

Are Produce 101 groups allowed to have a header?
As I.O.I, WannaOne and X1 have already disbanded, and the members have moved on to their own group or solo activities, they cannot receive a header. The members of these groups can be included as a part of their current group or solo. IZ*ONE, who are still active, are permitted to have a header.

Can I submit a picture of Seungri?
No.

Is the header the same for Dynamic Vision and Dynamic Night Vision?
Yes the header will be darkened on Night Vision. You can use the template to see how it would look both way.

Is there a mock template I can use?
DynamicVisionTemplateNew.psd 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hi, is there a listing for the images (for groups/soloists/etc) currently used by Dynamic Vision?

I'm worried if I participate I will suggest an image that has already been suggested/used.

Edited by Lee
6 minutes ago, Lee said:

Hi, is there a listing for the images (for groups/soloists/etc) currently used by Dynamic Vision?

I'm worried if I participate I will suggest an image that has already been suggested/used.

No, but it won't be a problem to suggest images that have already been suggested or even used, so as long as it's what users have voted.

Just now, Bel. said:

No, but it won't be a problem to suggest images that have already been suggested or even used, so as long as it's what users have voted.

Oh ok. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

• Bel. pinned this topic

Would it be possible to be selected as an OP for a thread if you've been quoted, say three times, by three different users? And to link all of those posts to the other thread?

5 minutes ago, Lee said:

Would it be possible to be selected as an OP for a thread if you've been quoted, say three times, by three different users? And to link all of those posts to the other thread?

Yes it's fine. As long as you show proof of it.

Yeah, I can't apply anything on to the template either. I've had to use the mock template from last season.

4 hours ago, Lee said:

Yeah, I can't apply anything on to the template either. I've had to use the mock template from last season.

Oh crap, just checked the template, not sure how that happened. Please see the new template that I've uploaded, you shouldn't have any problems with that!

4 hours ago, satoori said:

I just realized the problem with the template and uploaded a new one you'll be able to use but I went ahead and made 1920px mocks for you!

2 hours ago, rananicolee said:

I want to do a bigbang one but I don't know if anyone would vote for that...(ot4 of course since there's only four members). 

You can request the Graphic or other staff teams to vote. 🙂 We understand our activity rate isn't very high these days so we wouldn't have a problem with accepting just your singular vote, lol.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, craZy said:

Oh crap, just checked the template, not sure how that happened. Please see the new template that I've uploaded, you shouldn't have any problems with that!

Thanks

Hi. After asking in the official group thread, I've received two quotes ( 1 | 2 ) from another related SNSD artist thread and one upvote from my initial posting after asking about Dynamic Vision. I think they are from three users, so I will go ahead and create a thread for SNSD. But if there's any problems, feel free to quote me to let me know.

On 3/16/2021 at 8:42 PM, Bel. said:

No.

WHY DID I JUST NOW SEE THIS HAHAHAHAHA 

For real though, I can't find anything OT4 BigBang that isn't as bigbang as the rec sizes so like help? please? Or could I crop Seungri out of the high def pics? 

Edited by rananicolee
2 hours ago, rananicolee said:

For real though, I can't find anything OT4 BigBang that isn't as bigbang as the rec sizes so like help? please? Or could I crop Seungri out of the high def pics? 

That was on last year FAQ, Credit to Sublime for that one lol

You can crop or edit him out that is fine. If you need any help with it you can ask our team.

• Love 1

I remembered I had a mock template for night mode as well last year, so if anyone wants to use it, just drop this png on top of the "Overlay" layer

OverlayNightMode.png

OMG I straight up didn't notice the template was different this year til I started making mocks just now. I made a new nigh mode template for anyone to use with the apparent change in layout

https://i.ibb.co/74Msxd6/Dynamic-Vision-Template-New.png

Edited by taenguri
grrr
  • Love 1
On 3/16/2021 at 8:42 PM, Bel. said:

No.

As a former Seungri stan from 2010-2018,  I want to say with the recent allegations do people honestly still request to add him? I would not even dare, unless by some miracle he is proven innocent (not likely) I cannot imagine why people would consider this a good Idea. 

kpop GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

On 3/18/2021 at 2:28 PM, rananicolee said:

If you need some help getting him removed from photos let me know I am more than willing to help