OneHallyu

i feel like im in a drought T^T

Just now, abra said:

Join the BEG fandom and you won't have to worry about suddenly not getting any new group content because that's almost every day

i am IN BEG fandom i love them lol its just my ult were svt so sudden inactivity is killing me T^T 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, lighterxx said:

i am IN BEG fandom i love them lol its just my ult were svt so sudden inactivity is killing me T^T 

Maybe there's some older content you haven't seen? 

In the worst case if you've got nothing left I've got some content that's vaguely related to the Japanese magazine "Seventeen" 🤔

• LOL 1
Just now, abra said:

Maybe there's some older content you haven't seen? 

In the worst case if you've got nothing left I've got some content that's vaguely related to the Japanese magazine "Seventeen" 🤔

there are some japanese interviews i didnt fully watch me thinks, i can search for them *^* thank you!!! originally gose was supposed to start again, but you know what happened rip, i will watch old stuff again and again likes blinks do i guess ;-; 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, lighterxx said:

where did pink theme go ;-;

mmmm i will watch this https://www.like17subs.com/music-shows.html i dont remember many of them since its been a looooonnnnngggg time lol

Me : oh yeah i rarely watch music show interviews these days maybe i should watch some of the newer ones

Also me : *rewatch the 2015 ones for the 20th time*

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, echobunny said:

i don't mind, there is so much content i never had time to watch lol

but i hope gose will be back by april at least

i got some content i didnt watch yet as well as some album behinds which i think i can only find on weibo T^T gotta hunt them down!!

1 hour ago, soman said:

Me : oh yeah i rarely watch music show interviews these days maybe i should watch some of the newer ones

Also me : *rewatch the 2015 ones for the 20th time*

sameeeee i see one 2015-2016 one and go MUST SEE instead of checking 2020 ones T^T 

Join moodz (woodz/ cho seungyoun fandom). He appears almost everyday. Whether it's official vlives, unofficial ig lives, random menpas on twitter. Idt his agency controls his sns usage at all. 

• Like 1