OneHallyu

[Tencent]《CHUANG 2021》(Produce Camp 2021) ✰ Official Thread ✰

11 minutes ago, Kisoli said:

nooooo i was spoiled on some of the results for the next performance.... i don't understand why anyone would want to know what happens in the show?? that defeats the purpose of watching the show!! i just wanted to find out someone's birthday. i mean good for the winners but i don't know how to deal with spoilers. they just kill excitement.. it's fun searching for new interesting info about the show but it's really too dangerous

I'm literally in a cord with "spoilers-rumors channel that has all kind of info about upcoming episodes

I don't track it.... except for the last elimination I wanted to make sure shaodong made it to next round but sadly I was disappointed gfsgsdfg

I am kinda impatient 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chuang 2021 (Produce Camp 2021) is a Variety/Idol Survival show by Tencent Video. The program brings 90 trainees from different countries, agencies and colleges, to form an international boy group. Th

Mika and Hanjiang make me cry on the daily they are just the best most sweetest boys - i never want them to separate 😭     

i'm about to start watching it and i'm so excited, hope it's as good as last year's

36 minutes ago, Trashie said:

I'm literally in a cord with "spoilers-rumors channel that has all kind of info about upcoming episodes

I don't track it.... except for the last elimination I wanted to make sure shaodong made it to next round but sadly I was disappointed gfsgsdfg

I am kinda impatient 

noo that channel's no fun, it's much better to milk all the emotions you can from the episodes. i too was sad for shaodong but had i heard about his elimination beforehand i would have been already all emotionally prepared. just like with the next episodes i wanna be happy and surprised with the mvps i heard of and their good performances but now i can already imagine their and other's reactions and i won't get enjoy some of that delicious emotional output. 

these rankings were kinda...um...

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN 

idk why tencent would make their picks so obvious unless they don’t care if it sets them up for a ton of backlash...i don’t even dislike anyone in the top 11 but...girl

anyway hoping lin mo and jiayuan can once again rise and that tencent can be satisfied enough with milking liu yu’s fanbase for more votes that they make the next elim round make sense

(no shade towards keyu though, love him...)

I just finish watching all performances and omg The Nene stage is absolutely the best! I think it is even my fav from all perfs since day1!! I keep replaying ittttt

Keyu is my pick but damn I can't even be baised about it

and uwu keyu jiayuan teammates finally they snapped

i'm glad so many people recognize the beauty that is this stage

Spoiler

lin mo finally getting MVP as he deserves

this next elim is going to hurt the most 😩 i don't want anyone to leave

18 hours ago, Trashie said:

and uwu keyu jiayuan teammates finally they snapped

we stan besties uwu

oh my god can you believe i was spoiled again???? on bilibili of all places... i thought there's no way those videos would have spoilers so i've happily been watching lots of chuang videos, but apparently i was mistaken. at least it was just the rankings of two people but once again it has to do with one favorite of mine. i was so happy thinking  i could enjoy the next episode not knowing anything

4 hours ago, Kisoli said:

oh my god can you believe i was spoiled again???? on bilibili of all places... i thought there's no way those videos would have spoilers so i've happily been watching lots of chuang videos, but apparently i was mistaken. at least it was just the rankings of two people but once again it has to do with one favorite of mine. i was so happy thinking  i could enjoy the next episode not knowing anything

Spoil me please pls

12 hours ago, Kisoli said:

oh no it feels so wrong

Hide contents

anyways the other one is that bo yuan is 12th

asdfasdfs I read all spoilers every week..... but this week I held myself from reading so im gonna be surprised for all rankings...... I'll pretend to be surprised for bo yuan rank too fsgfdsgds hehe

ahhhh I know one eliminated trainee I randomly saw on discord but wont say... i dont want tomorrow to comeeeeee it gonna be hard

this episode was really difficult to watch. the video would not play properly at all and the quality was so bad but i just had to watch it today. i was happy to see that hu yetao is gonna be in the next werewolf episode so that I can still see him once after his elimination, but nope, apparently he's still staying in the show!! they've been showing such a sad image of him, i hope in the last episode he gets to overcome the sadness.

next episode really is the last... following this show has been so much fun but i think it's actually good that it's ending. because i'll have other things i can focus on even if i don't know exactly what yet. though i will really miss this show. i don't have very high expectations for c-idol music so i'm not sure if i'll follow the group that gets formed, but i really hope they'll surprise  me and release good and unique music. 

On 4/17/2021 at 9:49 PM, Kisoli said:

this episode was really difficult to watch. the video would not play properly at all and the quality was so bad but i just had to watch it today. i was happy to see that hu yetao is gonna be in the next werewolf episode so that I can still see him once after his elimination, but nope, apparently he's still staying in the show!! they've been showing such a sad image of him, i hope in the last episode he gets to overcome the sadness.

next episode really is the last... following this show has been so much fun but i think it's actually good that it's ending. because i'll have other things i can focus on even if i don't know exactly what yet. though i will really miss this show. i don't have very high expectations for c-idol music so i'm not sure if i'll follow the group that gets formed, but i really hope they'll surprise  me and release good and unique music. 

When you said it was hard to watch I agreed but then on another way..... the way they eliminated the 8 trainees and how they just get past it so fast really tore me..... but yess the pyjama party was a slay

and yess xinyao still there im jst sad for wuhai

But Lowkey didn’t like the trainees choices of songs.... i wanted new refreshing combinations but seemed like friends sticking tgt I mean yes cool but not what I wanted 

also yess AYAW eps gonna be so much fun im gonna miss this show a lotttt

but same idt I’ll follow the groups music

maybe if they appeared on shows and stuff I’ll stick around.... or maybe keyu drama or sth lol

• Like 1

Hmmm so my final ranking- the lineup im supporting

1- Zhou Keyu

2- Jiayuan

3- xinyao

4- gengyin

5- Riki

6- wangxing 

7- AK

8- Sichao

9- yuheng

10- nine