OneHallyu

HyunA denies school bullying allegations on her Instagram

spacer.png

HyunA denied school bullying allegations on her Instagram. 

On February 23rd, a post titled"HyunA I thought you'd be the first one to reach out to me. Aren't you also a school bully?" on a popular online community gained attention. The original poster claimed she was physically abused by HyunA when she was in 5th grade. Shortly after the accusation was made, HyunA took to her personal Instagram to refute the allegation. 

In her post, HyunA wrote, "It has been over a decade, well actually, 14 years since my debut. Whenever I received negative attention, I was sometimes angry because I am a person too. I tried to let it slide because I chose to chase my dream. Or I tried to understand because this is also a form of attention. Because it is entirely possible they just don't like me. But I don't want to let my fans, who have been supporting me on stage and on screen, get hurt for no reason. Now that I'm thirty years old, I will open up for the first time.

I debuted when I was around 15 and I am grateful that I received so much love and support from a young age. I want to continue learning and sharing those warm hearts as I have been doing so far. Further, there are more to the story but I really missed out on a good portion of my childhood days because I started acting when I was 8 and began training for my idol debut when I was 12 in 5th grade. I had to catch a bus to the label right after school and I even thought my childhood memories were robbed back then. 

The point is, I have never slapped or beat up someone. I hope many happy things come to the person who wrote that post."

Source

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, rananicolee said:

I know this is a very serious matter but I want to make a pool of who is next. 

one of my biases is probably shaking right now because he just knows people are gonna bring up his alleged bullying, scamming, and homophobic school days once again lololol

anyway, pretty cool response from hyuna!

4 hours ago, Onetooth said:

hyuna really went, bitch, i didn't have time to beat your ass as a kid. i was busy training and working.

Girl sis really said "lissssen ah was tewww busy honey to even go on a bathroom break let alone even blink ya way.. couldn't even tell ya the urban definition of 'smack a bih' . A hyuna might have smacked ya but it aint this one sissy~ wrong number~"

giphy.gif

Edited by MelanatedBeauty
  • LOL 5

I like the way she denied it with alot of sense. At this rate everyone in kpop will be accused of bullying with baseless proof, so those who actually never became bullies but got their rep slandered better be smart like Hyuna. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, RiseLikeACrowTit said:

Maybe her response was not ment tobe comprehended by every intellect...and that's fine, the world it's more colloerfull with different intellects

Is that what they tell you? That's nice of them.