OneHallyu

Hi! I'm afterschoolappreciate, stanned After School (2011-2014), Nine Muses (2012-2015), EXID (2012-2019), Laboum (2019-2021).. well I think I have stanned almost all girl groups. I am studying at the moment, but I am also struggling with OCD so sometimes I will ask some very specific and unusual questions, apologies for the inconvenience. Would love to get to know more users here, people are nice in OH. :)

• Like 2
1 hour ago, GetRapper said:

Welcome! I'm a fellow AS and Namyu stan still on OH, not many of us lol

Thank you! No offense to Keumjo and Sojin but I felt that 9Muses with the 2013 lineup could have succeeded if they stayed around for 2 more years. Same for AS, love Kaeun and Eyoung but Bekah and Kahi should have never left, and Eyoung and Kaeun should have just joined a new group. :)

1 hour ago, PurpleAnii said:

Love the username! Welcome to OH~

Thank you, I love Aespa too, my bias is Ning Ning

Edited by afterschoolappreciate
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, afterschoolappreciate said:

Thank you! No offense to Keumjo and Sojin but I felt that 9Muses with the 2013 lineup could have succeeded if they stayed around for 2 more years. Same for AS, love Kaeun and Eyoung but Bekah and Kahi should have never left, and Eyoung and Kaeun should have just joined a new group. :)

Thank you, I love Aespa too, my bias is Ning Ning

I'm Hyemi biased so I followed the group until the end but yeah I agree the OT9 in 2013 is the best lineup. Sera stated recently that she was not offered a contract renewal by Star Empire because she wanted the group to have more input in their activities, so I believe she was forced out but Lee Sem and Eunji wanted to leave.

Don't get me started on After School lol, let's just say that many of the members got tired of waiting around/tired of Pledis in general and left on their own to do what they always wanted (Bekah with her art, Kahi going solo, Eyoung and her music academy, Kaeun with acting). My bias is Lizzy and I follow all the members on IG, but they seem pretty cliquish if you pay enough attention lol.

• Like 1

Hi! lol i feel awkward bc i stan like 5 girl groups only (twics, momoland, red velvet, bp, and cherry bullet). also I LOVE U CHAEYOUNG AND LISAA!!!!!!!!!! ahem message sent  (edit) eheh....i accidently wrote momoworld instead of red velvet bc i was listening to momoland at the time......oops 😅

Edited by bangtan2013
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, bangtan2013 said:

Hi! lol i feel awkward bc i stan like 5 girl groups only (twics, momoland, momoworld, bp, and cherry bullet). also I LOVE U CHAEYOUNG AND LISAA!!!!!!!!!! ahem message sent 

Hello! my bias in BP is Rose and Jennie, in Twice it is all of them, have not stanned Momoland and Cherry Bullet yet but I like Ahin from Momoland. :)

4 minutes ago, afterschoolappreciate said:

Thank you! I love April too, my bias is Chaekyung!! I hope they do another comeback like Oh my Mistake

Chaekyung is my bias too!

My biases in those groups you listed would be

After School: Nana (I mean how can you not love her)

9muses: Hyemi

EXID: Like OT5, but Solji barely

Laboum: Soyeon ❤️

Just now, Hopkinz said:

Chaekyung is my bias too!

My biases in those groups you listed would be

After School: Nana (I mean how can you not love her)

9muses: Hyemi

EXID: Like OT5, but Solji barely

Laboum: Soyeon ❤️

After School: Nana, Kahi, and Bekah,

9Muses: Kyungri, Hyuna, Lee Sam, Sungah.

EXID: OT5 and Bestie's Yuji/Uji

Laboum: OT6!

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, afterschoolappreciate said:

After School: Nana, Kahi, and Bekah,

9Muses: Kyungri, Hyuna, Lee Sam, Sungah.

EXID: OT5 and Bestie's Yuji/Uji

Laboum: OT6!

Oh I love BESTie too and Uji is also my bias

Edited by Hopkinz