OneHallyu

MAGICOUR to make their debut in Korea if their MV gets 500K views in 2 weeks!

11 minutes ago, lighterxx said:

their MV is only at 600k its hard for them to reach 500k in such short time rip 

I just looked on Youtube and the video in the tweet is for their dance performance for "Getcha", it's at about 32K in 18 hours, so I think the 500K is achievable. I think the MV you're referring to is Magic which is at 650K.

36 minutes ago, GetRapper said:

I just looked on Youtube and the video in the tweet is for their dance performance for "Getcha", it's at about 32K in 18 hours, so I think the 500K is achievable. I think the MV you're referring to is Magic which is at 650K.

Yeah, the thing is when something is out newly, unless it trends, it's biggest increase us when it's released. So today it can reach 40k but in few days it might struggle to reach 60k

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, lighterxx said:

Yeah, the thing is when something is out newly, unless it trends, it's biggest increase us when it's released. So today it can reach 40k but in few days it might struggle to reach 60k

Yeah good point, I hope more i-fans get involved now that the word is getting out.

• Like 1