OneHallyu

Site Upgrade: New Features & Fixes

Hello everyone! First of all, I'm very sorry for the prolonged downtime, we had to take extra steps to ensure everything went smoothly. We have now upgraded from IPB 4.4 to IPB 4.5. This comes with new features for our staff and users along with improved security.

A quick run down of some of the changes:

Improved Notification Settings - Please check Notification Settings and make any necessary changes.

Content View Behavior - When clicking on a thread, choose whether you will be taken to the first comment, the last comment, or the first comment you've not read.

Collapsed Quotes - Large quotes will be collapsed from now on to reduce scrolling.

Topic Summaries - Thread details that you can find below the topic's first post.

Forum Grid & Fluid View - You can change the forums List view to Grid or Fluid view. We'll be customizing the Grid view with images very soon. Fluid view is dynamic listing of threads with a forum filter box.

Topic View List - Change the thread listings into an expanded view.

Club Pages - New Page Editor with Privacy feature

TikTok Embeds - Additionally, Spotify embeds have been fixed. A fix for Instagram and Facebook embeds is still pending.

Updated Mobile Theme

On a final note, all our themes are currently unavailable as they require a compatibility update. I will have this done ASAP and update everyone as soon as they are available again, especially the Dark themes.

The site is currently using the default IPB theme, and a lot of assets need to be adjusted. Please do not feel the need to update your display pics, signatures, OPs, etc. Everything will be back to normal very soon.

If you have any questions, ask away!

giphy.gif

• Like 17
  • Love 17
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone! First of all, I'm very sorry for the prolonged downtime, we had to take extra steps to ensure everything went smoothly. We have now upgraded from IPB 4.4 to IPB 4.5. This comes with ne

Night Vision and Ultra Night Vision are available again! To change your Theme, scroll all the way down to the footer where you'll find the Theme option. Please note we're still making improvements but

Hope dark mode is fixed soon, this hurts my eyes booo

Thank you. Hopefully this update will make this forum more active (without toxicity).

1 minute ago, Lee said:

How do you give reactions to posts?

It's still in the same position. Idk if me not seeing it a bug or it is supposed to be.

Edited by felidae
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Lee said:

How do you give reactions to posts?

(And how do you toggle on/off anonymity?)

2 minutes ago, felidae said:

Thank you. Hopefully this update will make this forum more active (without toxicity).

It's still in the same position. Idk if me not seeing it a bug or it is supposed to be.

its actually still in the same place, the icon is just completely transparent. right click > select all and you should see the star icon

2 minutes ago, cornichon said:

its actually still in the same place, the icon is just completely transparent. right click > select all and you should see the star icon

Wait I see it now lmao. Not transparent anymore.

For some reason this default theme had the reaction button set so bright it was invisible, lol. Fixed it now!

16 minutes ago, My Everything said:

So are the tags fixed or do we still have to do the allintitle thingy

They're not. You'll still have to use our Google Search. I'm sorry. 😭

14 minutes ago, cornichon said:

thanks for the update! missing the dark theme a bit 💔

Should hopefully just take me a day or two!

11 minutes ago, Lee said:

And how do you toggle on/off anonymity?

Right here: https://onehallyu.com/settings/account-security/

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, lighterxx said:

Thank you for this!! I really like it tho it feels a bit slower if it helps coders o.o I assume it's because it's not done yet

Sorry, the lag is a separate issue that decided to pop up today 😔. I hope to have fixed in the next 24 hours!

32 minutes ago, Lee said:

I changed my title for one of my threads a while ago. From now on, will all changes to a title be recorded publically?

Can you tell me which thread?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lee said:

Thread

Also, with the Twitter embeds, I noticed they're no longer centred. Was it originally a customisation? Now all videos/tweets are appearing to the left of the screen.

Yes, title changes will be public.

And yes, we had to customize that. That will eventually be fixed as well.