Jump to content
OneHallyu

[Knetizen] Netizen share their thoughts about Sakura possibly not being a K-pop idol anymore and going back to Japan after her group's contract ends


Recommended Posts

source: I want Sakura to remain a K-Pop idol

TastyForkedEastrussiancoursinghounds-size_restricted.gif

FemaleBlankFlycatcher-size_restricted.gif

HotKlutzyFly-size_restricted.gif

OpenIndelibleIraniangroundjay-size_restricted.gif

I-want-Sakura-to-remain-a-K-Pop-idol.jpg

I can’t lose Sakura😭😭

original post: theqoo

1. But maybe this is not possibleㅋㅋㅋ She said that she was popular in Japan before debuting in Korea….

2. I still support Sakura, do whatever you want to do

3. I think it would be a waste if she went back to Japan because she looks so pretty with Korean style.. I wish she could debut as a Korean idol like Juri

4. I can see that she worked hard to improve her skills…

5. Sakura is so pretty… I wish she could continue promoting in Korea

6. Didn’t she say that she wants to contribute to the growth of J-pop?

7. It would be great if Sakura would be an idol for the rest of her life, but she would miss her hometown a bit. Of course I want to meet her in Korea for a long time

8. I can’t lose Sakura. Please be a K-Pop idol…

9. There are a lot of comments that are really pathetic

10. There are many bad comments, Sakura is so pretty

 

Sakura's K-pop idol image and style are really *chef's kiss*. I really wonder about her. Hitomi and Nako as well.

Edited by KentasGlittery EyeMakeup
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sakura fits both being a japanese and korean idol. For me, it doesn't matter what path she decides to go I'll keep supporting her 716081037930790963.png?v=1 From Iz*one J-line I only see Hitomi coming back to Korea. I feel like SakuNako will stay in Japan.

There a some things happening with AKS tho. Last thing I knew was that HKT48 is not under AKS (now Vernalossom) anymore and they are under Sproot now. I wonder if that will make any difference for their plans post-disbandment.

 

  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think she should go back to Japan. She's very pretty and super charismatic, but there are so many idols like that in Korea already, I feel like she'd make a bigger impact in Japan. 

04639d1d20bb71181de4c57662526c9bc48c5266

  • Like 4
  • Tea 2
  • Clown 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

well I personally prefer Sakura's styling in Japan a lot more... Both the make-up and hairstyles. Her recent pink hair was cute though but I still prefer her visuals in Japan a lot more, she looked more healthy, with more natural haircolors, simple haircuts and natural make-up.

As for returning to Japan, I'm confused why some people are surprised (I'm speaking in general, not just these netizens comments) the plan was always to be in Kpop and IZ*ONE for 2,5 years, it's nothing new... Besides the girls didn't even know about the exclusive contract initially...

it's not like she will retire if she goes back to Japan, she will still be idol, then have a solo career in the future, it's always possible to follow her as a celebrity. She will return to Japan anyway that's her origin country... Those who care enough will be fine to follow her in Japan too.

I'm looking forward to her return in Japan 🌸

ErolcRqXEAU5S9R?format=jpg&name=900x900

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that Sakura should go back to Japan... She was one of the most popular AKB members and I feel like she would overall have a more successful career if she goes back to Japan.

People like Sakura in Korea because of IZ*ONE but previous Produce seasons showed that being popular in Produce doesn't equal having a successful career post Produce. I'm not sure she would do that well in Korea because she doesn't bring anything new to the table: she's pretty and talented, but there's plenty of girls that are as pretty and (even more) talented as her and they have the benefit of being Korean as a lot of Koreans still dislike Japanese people. I'm not sure she would do that well in Korea unless she signs with a big agency that promotes her well. Finally, she's on the older side for debuting in a group and most big agencies recently debuted a group or are going to debut groups with members that are already known (and are way younger than her).

Meanwhile she already has a successful career in Japan, she's known there for years and Japan doesn't have the same expectations for their celebrities as Korea. I think she'll have a long and good career in Japan.

In the end, it's Sakura's choice to stay in Korea or go back to Japan. If fans genuinely like her they should support her wherever she is.

Edited by smrookies girls
  • Like 4
  • Clown 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, smrookies girls said:

I think that Sakura should go back to Japan... She was one of the most popular AKB members and I feel like she would overall have a more successful career if she goes back to Japan.

People like Sakura in Korea because of IZ*ONE but previous Produce seasons showed that being popular in Produce doesn't equal having a successful career post Produce. I'm not sure she would do that well in Korea because she doesn't bring anything new to the table: she's pretty and talented, but there's plenty of girls that are as pretty and (even more) talented as her and they have the benefit of being Korean as a lot of Koreans still dislike Japanese people. I'm not sure she would do that well in Korea unless she signs with a big agency that promotes her well. Finally, she's on the older side for debuting in a group and most big agencies recently debuted a group or are going to debut groups with members that are already known (and are way younger than her).

Meanwhile she already has a successful career in Japan, she's known there for years and Japan doesn't have the same expectations for their celebrities as Korea. I think she'll have a long and good career in Japan.

In the end, it's Sakura's choice to stay in Korea or go back to Japan. If fans genuinely like her they should support her wherever she is.

You're right, there are a lot of things to consider.

1) Sakura's age, by the time IZ*ONE ends, she will be 23 years old, that is quite old to re-debut in a Kpop group.

2) If Sakura re-debuts in a Kpop group, I don't see how this can be a good thing for her. There are different options: a) She first becomes trainee and then debut in a group, but how can Sakura become a trainee? She's an established popular idol for 10 years with a huge fanbase, how can she suddenly dissapear to be trainee to wait for her agency to be ready to debut a group... That's just not possible. She also has regular schedules like her radio show in Japan, it's just impossible for her to go back to be "quiet" and wait for a group to be ready to debut. and the group would most likely end up unknown too. b) She joins an already existing group. well this is just insulting to her if this happens, again she's an idol debuted 10 years ago... and if she joins an already existing group, it will again most likely be an unknown group, that's just not worth it at all. c) She joins an agency who has plans to debut a group right now. Ok but how many agencies have a girl group ready to debut? and how big are those agencies? Again it will be an unknown group.

I don't understand why anyone would want her to do like Juri because how is Juri doing right now? No offense but yeah we know the answer. Besides Sakura is much more popular, she can't risk her career like Juri.

3) Sakura's korean is still not so good so I doubt she would want to stay in Korea for more years. I receive her private mail and she always writes in japanese first, then korean. She sometimes writes a bit more in the japanese part too. and when she sends long mails, it's in japanese-only. and like I said she has her radio show in Japan that she never stopped, she also has her group (HKT) where she never had an official graduation. Besides if she stays in Korea in another agency or group, would she get to work in Japan? Not even korean agency sends their idols to Japan. I doubt Sakura would ever leave her japanese fandom or sacrifice more time away from her country, family, friends, and long-time supportive fans.

4) Kpop groups that are not in the Big 3 or not in a big agency are known to be paid VERY little or even not paid at all, why would Sakura do this to herself? in Japan she can get a good pay for every job that she does. it's very different than in Korea.

5) Most of Sakura's fans are in Japan and China, if she returns to Japan, it's good for her main fandom (Japan) and second biggest fandom (China, and chinese fans have no problem following japanese idols, they are loyal and many have been her fans since pre-IZ*ONE).

in the end it will be her choice, but I really really doubt that she will go back to Korea after IZ*ONE. Already the popular korean members of Produce groups don't do well after the group ends usually, what more for a foreign idol... She has nothing to earn being in Korea after IZ*ONE. Meanwhile in Japan she can be back home, reunite with family and friends, have a proper goodbye to her idol career, and move to start her solo career. I'm sure she learned a lot from IZ*ONE and enjoyed her 2,5 years with the girls and fans but once IZ*ONE is over, what does she have to keep her in Korea? Nothing.

  • Tea 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

As a J-pop stan I'm not surprised if Sakura goes back to Japan. Remember that Produce recognized she was one of the most popular members of AKB48 and now with her new fans from IZ*ONE I wouldnt be surprised if she managed to steal the no.1 spot in the group. As a foreigner, staying in Korea could hurt her Japanese fanbase and make it harder for her to find potential success as a soloists. 

 

One thing for sure is i will be interested to see how she stands out now that she has learned and grown so much as an artist since her Produce days vs the rest of AKB48. The same can also be said for Nako who not was constantly rumored to have been unhappy and depressed in Korea but also had a huge fanbase in Japan as a AKB48 member. 

Edited by evil4life
  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, evil4life said:

As a J-pop stan I'm not surprised if Sakura goes back to Japan. Remember that Produce recognized she was one of the most popular members of AKB48 and now with her new fans from IZ*ONE I wouldnt be surprised if she managed to steal the no.1 spot in the group. As a foreigner, staying in Korea could hurt her Japanese fanbase and make it harder for her to find potential success as a soloists. 

 

One thing for sure is i will be interested to see how she stands out now that she has learned and grown so much as an artist since her Produce days vs the rest of AKB48. The same can also be said for Nako who not was constantly rumored to have been unhappy and depressed in Korea but also had a huge fanbase in Japan as a AKB48 member. 

It will be interesting to see how Sakura does if she returns! She might become more popular than before she left, but it's also possible that she's lost a lot of popularity while in I*ZONE. Miru wasn't even gone that long but her popularity with the core fans has fallen a lot in recent years. The lack of elections make it hard to gauge who the most popular 48G members are now. Maybe Yuiri, Naachan, Chiho/Yumirin from STU and Yuiyui among the fandom and Yukirin/Nagisa/Dasu/Yuihan for general public.

 

I didn't know Nako was going through a tough time in Korea... that's sad to hear. Is it homesickness, missing family and the different work schedule/environment?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2021 at 7:04 PM, abra said:

 

I didn't know Nako was going through a tough time in Korea... that's sad to hear. Is it homesickness, missing family and the different work schedule/environment?

 


Nako was used to being one of the most popular members of her group in Japan vs IZONE and I believe also Korean beauty standards also messed with her head the way it did with Hitomi that caused her to drastically lose weight, 

Edited by evil4life
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sakura didnt have much solo work in Korea..she will excel better in Japan..she could pursue acting career there..why would someone wants her to redebut in a nugu group when she is one of the most popular member in one of the top group in Japan LoL..

Most of all im waiting for her to upload her gaming channel and more updates on social media🤩

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, smrookies girls said:

People like Sakura in Korea because of IZ*ONE but previous Produce seasons showed that being popular in Produce doesn't equal having a successful career post Produce. I'm not sure she would do that well in Korea because she doesn't bring anything new to the table: she's pretty and talented, but there's plenty of girls that are as pretty and (even more) talented as her and they have the benefit of being Korean as a lot of Koreans still dislike Japanese people. I'm not sure she would do that well in Korea unless she signs with a big agency that promotes her well. Finally, she's on the older side for debuting in a group and most big agencies recently debuted a group or are going to debut groups with members that are already known (and are way younger than her).

Meanwhile she already has a successful career in Japan, she's known there for years and Japan doesn't have the same expectations for their celebrities as Korea. I think she'll have a long and good career in Japan.

In the end, it's Sakura's choice to stay in Korea or go back to Japan. If fans genuinely like her they should support her wherever she is.

Former members have showed that being popular in AKB48 world does not equate to having successful career post AKB48. Neither she will bring anything new to the table going back. She's pretty and talented but, they are dozens of pretty younger girls in AKB48 and talent is amount to nothing there.

A lot of AKB48's fans will forever dislike her for ever joining a K-pop group.

20 hours ago, Candy said:

You're right, there are a lot of things to consider.

1) Sakura's age, by the time IZ*ONE ends, she will be 23 years old, that is quite old to re-debut in a Kpop group.

2) If Sakura re-debuts in a Kpop group, I don't see how this can be a good thing for her. There are different options: a) She first becomes trainee and then debut in a group, but how can Sakura become a trainee? She's an established popular idol for 10 years with a huge fanbase, how can she suddenly dissapear to be trainee to wait for her agency to be ready to debut a group... That's just not possible. She also has regular schedules like her radio show in Japan, it's just impossible for her to go back to be "quiet" and wait for a group to be ready to debut. and the group would most likely end up unknown too. b) She joins an already existing group. well this is just insulting to her if this happens, again she's an idol debuted 10 years ago... and if she joins an already existing group, it will again most likely be an unknown group, that's just not worth it at all. c) She joins an agency who has plans to debut a group right now. Ok but how many agencies have a girl group ready to debut? and how big are those agencies? Again it will be an unknown group.

I don't understand why anyone would want her to do like Juri because how is Juri doing right now? No offense but yeah we know the answer. Besides Sakura is much more popular, she can't risk her career like Juri.

3) Sakura's korean is still not so good so I doubt she would want to stay in Korea for more years. I receive her private mail and she always writes in japanese first, then korean. She sometimes writes a bit more in the japanese part too. and when she sends long mails, it's in japanese-only. and like I said she has her radio show in Japan that she never stopped, she also has her group (HKT) where she never had an official graduation. Besides if she stays in Korea in another agency or group, would she get to work in Japan? Not even korean agency sends their idols to Japan. I doubt Sakura would ever leave her japanese fandom or sacrifice more time away from her country, family, friends, and long-time supportive fans.

4) Kpop groups that are not in the Big 3 or not in a big agency are known to be paid VERY little or even not paid at all, why would Sakura do this to herself? in Japan she can get a good pay for every job that she does. it's very different than in Korea.

5) Most of Sakura's fans are in Japan and China, if she returns to Japan, it's good for her main fandom (Japan) and second biggest fandom (China, and chinese fans have no problem following japanese idols, they are loyal and many have been her fans since pre-IZ*ONE).

in the end it will be her choice, but I really really doubt that she will go back to Korea after IZ*ONE. Already the popular korean members of Produce groups don't do well after the group ends usually, what more for a foreign idol... She has nothing to earn being in Korea after IZ*ONE. Meanwhile in Japan she can be back home, reunite with family and friends, have a proper goodbye to her idol career, and move to start her solo career. I'm sure she learned a lot from IZ*ONE and enjoyed her 2,5 years with the girls and fans but once IZ*ONE is over, what does she have to keep her in Korea? Nothing.

So one-sided. AKB48 is not all dandy either.

1) By the end of IZ*One contract, she'll be 23. She'll be quite old for AKB standard and only 3-4 years are left for her to stay in the group.

2) What good things may come out do she going back?

   a) She has debuted grandly in K-pop, be she picked by a K-pop agency, it must offer her a debut guarantee. She'll be placed among debuting trainees, not ordinary trainees.

   b) I can see no reason why adding Sakura into a pre-existing group is an insult. Yena is supposed to be added into Everglow, is that an insult? Or, did you insult Yena thinking her and Sakura were on different leagues when they were teammates and friends? Sakura will be upset knowing anyone seeing Yena like this.

  c) Big Hit, YG and JYP all have plans to debut new Korean girl groups. I doubt if these agencies are considering her but, no one is bigger than them in Korea. Cube too has a plan. Of course, their upcoming groups still are unknown but they will be more well-known than HKT48 right after the debut.

Juri be doing alright had the pandemic not existed. Her group must have performed in different festivals and made a decent earning. Her group is in a better shape than almost all girl groups debuting in the same year and the agency is paying good effort on it. Girl groups debuted in 2019 - 2020 that outperform Rocket Punch are Itzy, aespa, Everglow, Weeekly and StayC. It has the potential to top mid-tier and Juri can make better income than her days in AKB48.

3) I can see no correlation between her language fluency and her decision to pick a side. All foreign K-pop idols used to be not fluent, some still are. Minnie still is not fluent in writing and reading Korean despite more years in Korea. If Sakura gets a permanent contract with a K-pop agency, she likely will be allowed to have a personal channel to communicate with fans after a year. Or, she may get to host a Korean variety show. K-pop agencies are becoming gradually more lax on social media usage.

4) (G)I-DLE, Mamamoo and Oh My Girl definitely are well fed and none comes from Big 3. WJSN and Dreamcatcher also are living fair lives. HKT48/AKB48 pays for every single job in a very small amount, not so good pay.

5) It's not good to her Chinese fans her going back to Japan. K-pop groups release way more online contents that will find their ways to Chinese streaming platforms. I don't know how convenient for the Chinese to follow J-pop idols but, rarely any of them follow that industry. Have you seen a single Japanese on any Chinese chart?

Rarely any AKB48's stars do well post AKB48. I.O.I gave Jieqiong a sound landing on Chinese showbiz. Sakura lived alone in an apartment back in Fukuoka and she has made Korean bestfriends whom she won't be able to meet going back.

What may keep her in Korea?

- Possibly better income. If she can debut in a relatively popular K-pop group, she can possibly make more income than going back to HKT. Also, HKT48 places a limit on the price of a piece of gift a member may receive, about few hundreds dollars or so. K-pop agencies don't.

- A further growth as performer/music producer. Her singing and dancing skills have improved imminently after moving to Korea and they are rooms for even further improvement. She has been learning music composition. These skills can take her higher once she becomes soloist.

- Following Yukika's foot step, Sakura too can be a soloist in Korea and, her career does not have to be humble like Yukika. She does not have to sell well in Korea and being backed by foreign supports. Due to K-pop far greater international influence to J-pop, she can easier get some high-paid oversea jobs, in China especially.

At 23-years-old, Sakura is already in the age to seriously think about her post idol career. That will depend on the agency she'll sign to anyway. Her popularity in AKB48 means nothing once she leave the group. Neither it will guarantee a contract with a bigger Japanese agency. Agency's power is even more meaningful in Japan than in Korea.

20 hours ago, abra said:

I didn't know Nako was going through a tough time in Korea... that's sad to hear. Is it homesickness, missing family and the different work schedule/environment?

 

Did you take rumor as fact? Nako indeed sounded like easy-going and positive person, the type of person who can find happiness wherever she lives.

12 hours ago, shay said:

Sakura didnt have much solo work in Korea..she will excel better in Japan..she could pursue acting career there..why would someone wants her to redebut in a nugu group when she is one of the most popular member in one of the top group in Japan LoL..

 

Neither she had many solo activities in Japan but magazine photoshoot and interview. AKB has double contract system and how many solo tv gigs a member gets depends on her non-AKB agency. Sakura did not have non-AKB agency thus, her solo opportunity is very limited. She has only acted in AKB production mini dramas and, AKB does not have the power to make its own drama anymore. AKB's boss was Akimoto Yasushi who was a very influential figure in J tv industry. Akimoto has left AKB48 and moved to other groups.

  • Tea 1
  • Clown 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, bzz said:

 

Did you take rumor as fact? Nako indeed sounded like easy-going and positive person, the type of person who can find happiness wherever she lives.

 

Obviously not, but I don't follow her so I'm curious.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, terryy78 said:

Miyu & juri are different case, sakura is one of top 48 girl, except there is bad happen with hkt or big agency signing 

Also, Sakura never seemed to have a great desire to be a K-pop star the way Miyu and Juri do. Sakura was already one of the top/Kami 7 AKB48 members (making her one of the top idols in all of Japan) before Produce 48 and Iz*One and she returns to Japan now as a J-pop idol, a K-pop idol,  AND a star with an international following.For many fans outside of Korea, she is the face of Iz*One.

She can write her own ticket at home and Japan is the bigger market than Korea (there is a reason all the top groups tour there and record Japanese albums). Unless CJ throws her and her agency a ton of money to renew,  or unless you have a top tier agency like SM or YG with tons of cash and a group on the level of Red Velvet or Black Pink coming out (groups that will have a huge following outside Japan/Korea) there is nothing staying in Korea and being in a new/debuting mid-tier Kpop group, and occasionaly going on Korean variety shows, will get her that will surpass what awaits her career-wise in her home country.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I will support whatever they do. Ive never followed japanese artist but ill figure it out for sakura, hitomi & nako 😭

I think all 3 will go back to japan. I think I've seen fans think she'll stay in korea..i mean i could see it? But i think its more likely she stays in her home country. Tho i think she'll do fine either way

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2021 at 6:00 AM, Simpatico said:

Also, Sakura never seemed to have a great desire to be a K-pop star the way Miyu and Juri do. Sakura was already one of the top/Kami 7 AKB48 members (making her one of the top idols in all of Japan) before Produce 48 and Iz*One and she returns to Japan now as a J-pop idol, a K-pop idol,  AND a star with an international following.For many fans outside of Korea, she is the face of Iz*One.

She can write her own ticket at home and Japan is the bigger market than Korea (there is a reason all the top groups tour there and record Japanese albums). Unless CJ throws her and her agency a ton of money to renew,  or unless you have a top tier agency like SM or YG with tons of cash and a group on the level of Red Velvet or Black Pink coming out (groups that will have a huge following outside Japan/Korea) there is nothing staying in Korea and being in a new/debuting mid-tier Kpop group, and occasionaly going on Korean variety shows, will get her that will surpass what awaits her career-wise in her home country.

Have you not questioned, had she had a fortune awaiting in Japan, why did she participate in Produce 48 in the first place?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2021 at 6:05 AM, bzz said:

Former members have showed that being popular in AKB48 world does not equate to having successful career post AKB48. Neither she will bring anything new to the table going back. She's pretty and talented but, they are dozens of pretty younger girls in AKB48 and talent is amount to nothing there.

A lot of AKB48's fans will forever dislike her for ever joining a K-pop group.

So one-sided. AKB48 is not all dandy either.

1) By the end of IZ*One contract, she'll be 23. She'll be quite old for AKB standard and only 3-4 years are left for her to stay in the group.

2) What good things may come out do she going back?

   a) She has debuted grandly in K-pop, be she picked by a K-pop agency, it must offer her a debut guarantee. She'll be placed among debuting trainees, not ordinary trainees.

   b) I can see no reason why adding Sakura into a pre-existing group is an insult. Yena is supposed to be added into Everglow, is that an insult? Or, did you insult Yena thinking her and Sakura were on different leagues when they were teammates and friends? Sakura will be upset knowing anyone seeing Yena like this.

  c) Big Hit, YG and JYP all have plans to debut new Korean girl groups. I doubt if these agencies are considering her but, no one is bigger than them in Korea. Cube too has a plan. Of course, their upcoming groups still are unknown but they will be more well-known than HKT48 right after the debut.

Juri be doing alright had the pandemic not existed. Her group must have performed in different festivals and made a decent earning. Her group is in a better shape than almost all girl groups debuting in the same year and the agency is paying good effort on it. Girl groups debuted in 2019 - 2020 that outperform Rocket Punch are Itzy, aespa, Everglow, Weeekly and StayC. It has the potential to top mid-tier and Juri can make better income than her days in AKB48.

3) I can see no correlation between her language fluency and her decision to pick a side. All foreign K-pop idols used to be not fluent, some still are. Minnie still is not fluent in writing and reading Korean despite more years in Korea. If Sakura gets a permanent contract with a K-pop agency, she likely will be allowed to have a personal channel to communicate with fans after a year. Or, she may get to host a Korean variety show. K-pop agencies are becoming gradually more lax on social media usage.

4) (G)I-DLE, Mamamoo and Oh My Girl definitely are well fed and none comes from Big 3. WJSN and Dreamcatcher also are living fair lives. HKT48/AKB48 pays for every single job in a very small amount, not so good pay.

5) It's not good to her Chinese fans her going back to Japan. K-pop groups release way more online contents that will find their ways to Chinese streaming platforms. I don't know how convenient for the Chinese to follow J-pop idols but, rarely any of them follow that industry. Have you seen a single Japanese on any Chinese chart?

Rarely any AKB48's stars do well post AKB48. I.O.I gave Jieqiong a sound landing on Chinese showbiz. Sakura lived alone in an apartment back in Fukuoka and she has made Korean bestfriends whom she won't be able to meet going back.

What may keep her in Korea?

- Possibly better income. If she can debut in a relatively popular K-pop group, she can possibly make more income than going back to HKT. Also, HKT48 places a limit on the price of a piece of gift a member may receive, about few hundreds dollars or so. K-pop agencies don't.

- A further growth as performer/music producer. Her singing and dancing skills have improved imminently after moving to Korea and they are rooms for even further improvement. She has been learning music composition. These skills can take her higher once she becomes soloist.

- Following Yukika's foot step, Sakura too can be a soloist in Korea and, her career does not have to be humble like Yukika. She does not have to sell well in Korea and being backed by foreign supports. Due to K-pop far greater international influence to J-pop, she can easier get some high-paid oversea jobs, in China especially.

At 23-years-old, Sakura is already in the age to seriously think about her post idol career. That will depend on the agency she'll sign to anyway. Her popularity in AKB48 means nothing once she leave the group. Neither it will guarantee a contract with a bigger Japanese agency. Agency's power is even more meaningful in Japan than in Korea.

Did you take rumor as fact? Nako indeed sounded like easy-going and positive person, the type of person who can find happiness wherever she lives.

Neither she had many solo activities in Japan but magazine photoshoot and interview. AKB has double contract system and how many solo tv gigs a member gets depends on her non-AKB agency. Sakura did not have non-AKB agency thus, her solo opportunity is very limited. She has only acted in AKB production mini dramas and, AKB does not have the power to make its own drama anymore. AKB's boss was Akimoto Yasushi who was a very influential figure in J tv industry. Akimoto has left AKB48 and moved to other groups.

She has many SOLO jobs compared to being in izone..She can't even get a solo photoshoot in Korea because the company doesn't push her at all, no solo variety, no solo anything 😌 ..lets not clown ourselves..OTR takes her for granted in Izone..also better income? Kpop groups go to Japan for better income..not the other way around..theres nothing holding her back in Korea..she can free to pursue her career as an actress in Japan as well without worrying whether she will offend anyone just for being Japanese..There is no Japanese idol that are suzy level in Korea..Korean agencies doesn't treat foreign members that well LOL

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, shay said:

She has many SOLO jobs compared to being in izone..She can't even get a solo photoshoot in Korea because the company doesn't push her at all, no solo variety, no solo anything 😌 ..lets not clown ourselves..OTR takes her for granted in Izone..also better income? Kpop groups go to Japan for better income..not the other way around..theres nothing holding her back in Korea..she can free to pursue her career as an actress in Japan as well without worrying whether she will offend anyone just for being Japanese..There is no Japanese idol that are suzy level in Korea..Korean agencies doesn't treat foreign members that well LOL

What were those many solo jobs? Magazine photo shoots/interviews and rarely anything else? K-pop idols don't care much about photoshoot. Yena and Minju clearly are being pushed, what "for granted" bullshit you talk about?

K-pop relies on Japan in no way equates to J-pop idols earns more than K-pop ones. AKB48 especially has been trying to tap onto Chinese market, does this mean Chinese idols earn more?

Free to pursue in Japan? This is utter bullshit. Ones have to be bound with agency for acting in Japan and, HKT can't push her into acting. What agency beyond HKT48/AKB48 she's bound to? None, right? That's why she only got to act in AKB production dramas. Somehow, even the more popular Jurina got to sign to only a small agency like Irving and rarely got a chance to act. Sakura got to be on a popular Japanese variety alone only as IZ*One's member.

The treatment K-pop foreign idols receive clearly depends primarily the popularity/potential of the idol. YG likes it or not, Lisa gets most solo activities out of Black Pink because she's the most popular. She gets more solo activities than 90% of Korean idols. Yuqi gets most variety show opportunities out of I-DLE as she's the only funny member.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bzz said:

What were those many solo jobs? Magazine photo shoots/interviews and rarely anything else? K-pop idols don't care much about photoshoot. Yena and Minju clearly are being pushed, what "for granted" bullshit you talk about?

K-pop relies on Japan in no way equates to J-pop idols earns more than K-pop ones. AKB48 especially has been trying to tap onto Chinese market, does this mean Chinese idols earn more?

Free to pursue in Japan? This is utter bullshit. Ones have to be bound with agency for acting in Japan and, HKT can't push her into acting. What agency beyond HKT48/AKB48 she's bound to? None, right? That's why she only got to act in AKB production dramas. Somehow, even the more popular Jurina got to sign to only a small agency like Irving and rarely got a chance to act. Sakura got to be on a popular Japanese variety alone only as IZ*One's member.

The treatment K-pop foreign idols receive clearly depends primarily the popularity/potential of the idol. YG likes it or not, Lisa gets most solo activities out of Black Pink because she's the most popular. She gets more solo activities than 90% of Korean idols. Yuqi gets most variety show opportunities out of I-DLE as she's the only funny member.

dude she has no chance in Korea lmfao there's such a thing called "standards" that even some veteran kpop idols have a hard time to follow let alone a Japanese idol.

and bruh you can't compare kpop idols vs jpop idols solo works they tend to be different a magazine work in Japan for a Japanese idol is way more beneficial than a stupid korean variety show that doesn't pay shit lol a lot of Japanese idols will fight to get a chance for getting some jobs in popular beauty magazines other than that stuff like acting gigs & collaborations or merchandise & CMs etc... let alone Japanese idols are cursed in Korea if Sakura makes one single mistake the very knetz who want her to stay are going to drag her hair out all the way to Kagoshima and she will be cancelled just like that lmfao 

we all know how post produce 101 groups end up lol her going back to HKT48 is 10 times more valuable & beneficial than going solo in Korea or debuting in a new kpop group let alone being a Japanese on top of that, at least she already got an established career to go back to in Japan and besides it's well known that former popular 48g members get tons of work in japan so if Sakura went back to Japan and graduated from HKT48 she can get tons of works and can easily find a new agency and that includes stuff like CFs, acting, magazines, photoshoots, variety shows etc..... 

 

On 1/16/2021 at 12:14 PM, bzz said:

Have you not questioned, had she had a fortune awaiting in Japan, why did she participate in Produce 48 in the first place?

bruh what?? dude she had an opportunity for trying something new and she took it that have nothing to do with her fortune lol 🤣

and dude she already mentioned it millions times before the goal was to get her original group "HKT48" get more known outside Japan or basically indirectly promote HKT48 and she did just that, right after she joined PD48 & become an izone member HKT48 started gaining more & more Korean fans thanks to Sakura they learned about HKT48 and then check it out & end up becoming fans and even attending HKT48 handshake events and what's not.

the bottom line is Sakura achieved her goal already even Sasshi "Sashihara Rino" acknowledged that so even if Sakura couldn't make it into izone the goal was already achieved anyway.

the whole thing began in 2017 when she was lost and kept thinking that she doesn't deserve to be HKT/AKBs center/ace or whatever and was looking for a way to get better and improve or prove herself and all her antis that she deserves her spot so the 2018 AKB48 elections was a chance but she lost to Jurina so then Produce48 became the main focus and she succeeded.

she's destined to go back to her original group anyway along with Nako and speaking of Nako or even Hitomi both got shafted lol Nako who is one of the most Popular HKT48 member along with Sakura is getting nugu treatment in izone lol 

Edited by Mami3chan
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bzz said:

What were those many solo jobs? Magazine photo shoots/interviews and rarely anything else? K-pop idols don't care much about photoshoot. Yena and Minju clearly are being pushed, what "for granted" bullshit you talk about?

K-pop relies on Japan in no way equates to J-pop idols earns more than K-pop ones. AKB48 especially has been trying to tap onto Chinese market, does this mean Chinese idols earn more?

Free to pursue in Japan? This is utter bullshit. Ones have to be bound with agency for acting in Japan and, HKT can't push her into acting. What agency beyond HKT48/AKB48 she's bound to? None, right? That's why she only got to act in AKB production dramas. Somehow, even the more popular Jurina got to sign to only a small agency like Irving and rarely got a chance to act. Sakura got to be on a popular Japanese variety alone only as IZ*One's member.

The treatment K-pop foreign idols receive clearly depends primarily the popularity/potential of the idol. YG likes it or not, Lisa gets most solo activities out of Black Pink because she's the most popular. She gets more solo activities than 90% of Korean idols. Yuqi gets most variety show opportunities out of I-DLE as she's the only funny member.

Why don't you research it yourself 🙄  she got many solo work in Japan..what solo work did she get on Korea? 😒😒 LIST OUT 10 OF HER SOLO JOBS IN KOREA QUICKLY..Oh wait..you can't

KPOP idols 'cared' about photoshoots as they would increase the chances they got more CFs. Seems like you have no idea about kpop to be even talking about it😌

What you even on..she acted in alot of drama in hkt💀. She can freely pursue when she decides to graduate someday. She clearly will get more money in a Top Jpop GG being the most popular as compared to being in a nugu group in Korea despite being most popular. Your argument is really flawed if you think she will get more income as Kpop idol..The treatment K-pop foreign idols receive clearly depends primarily the popularity/potential of the idol. " Uhhh whos gonna tell them? Foreign kpop idols are often abused by agency..eg Hangeng..they don't get as much CFs, Magazine shoots, Lines and Screentime..wbk..

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mami3chan said:

dude she has no chance in Korea lmfao there's such a thing called "standards" that even some veteran kpop idols have a hard time to follow let alone a Japanese idol.

and bruh you can't compare kpop idols vs jpop idols solo works they tend to be different a magazine work in Japan for a Japanese idol is way more beneficial than a stupid korean variety show that doesn't pay shit lol a lot of Japanese idols will fight to get a chance for getting some jobs in popular beauty magazines other than that stuff like acting gigs & collaborations or merchandise & CMs etc... let alone Japanese idols are cursed in Korea if Sakura makes one single mistake the very knetz who want her to stay are going to drag her hair out all the way to Kagoshima and she will be cancelled just like that lmfao 

we all know how post produce 101 groups end up lol her going back to HKT48 is 10 times more valuable & beneficial than going solo in Korea or debuting in a new kpop group let alone being a Japanese on top of that, at least she already got an established career to go back to in Japan and besides it's well known that former popular 48g members get tons of work in japan so if Sakura went back to Japan and graduated from HKT48 she can get tons of works and can easily find a new agency and that includes stuff like CFs, acting, magazines, photoshoots, variety shows etc..... 

 

bruh what?? dude she had an opportunity for trying something new and she took it that have nothing to do with her fortune lol 🤣

and dude she already mentioned it millions times before the goal was to get her original group "HKT48" get more known outside Japan or basically indirectly promote HKT48 and she did just that, right after she joined PD48 & become an izone member HKT48 started gaining more & more Korean fans thanks to Sakura they learned about HKT48 and then check it out & end up becoming fans and even attending HKT48 handshake events and what's not.

the bottom line is Sakura achieved her goal already even Sasshi "Sashihara Rino" acknowledged that so even if Sakura couldn't make it into izone the goal was already achieved anyway.

the whole thing began in 2017 when she was lost and kept thinking that she doesn't deserve to be HKT/AKBs center/ace or whatever and was looking for a way to get better and improve or prove herself and all her antis that she deserves her spot so the 2018 AKB48 elections was a chance but she lost to Jurina so then Produce48 became the main focus and she succeeded.

she's destined to go back to her original group anyway along with Nako and speaking of Nako or even Hitomi both got shafted lol Nako who is one of the most Popular HKT48 member along with Sakura is getting nugu treatment in izone lol 

So many "well-known" fantasies in your this comment. 🤣

- What is her chance in Japan?

- TV show appearance in Japan does pay big shit and, K-pop idols fight to don't-pay-shit variety show appearance. If you have some brain cells, you should be able to figure out why.

- Former members got tons of jobs? Was that why Paruru became waiter to kill time?

- You brought up hateful K-netz when AKB48 is a realm of akgae.

- She can easily find a new agency which she failed to do so for years in HKT. Sounded about right.

- You did not even watched Produce 48. 🤣

- She has only talked about IZ*One and WIZ*One in last 2 years.

- So, IZ*One enlightened her, huh? And, Produce 48 happened before anyone knew the election result.

- Destined? You're fortune teller?

- Hitomi wasn't shelved in Team 8? Lol.

10 hours ago, shay said:

Why don't you research it yourself 🙄  she got many solo work in Japan..what solo work did she get on Korea? 😒😒 LIST OUT 10 OF HER SOLO JOBS IN KOREA QUICKLY..Oh wait..you can't

KPOP idols 'cared' about photoshoots as they would increase the chances they got more CFs. Seems like you have no idea about kpop to be even talking about it😌

What you even on..she acted in alot of drama in hkt💀. She can freely pursue when she decides to graduate someday. She clearly will get more money in a Top Jpop GG being the most popular as compared to being in a nugu group in Korea despite being most popular. Your argument is really flawed if you think she will get more income as Kpop idol..The treatment K-pop foreign idols receive clearly depends primarily the popularity/potential of the idol. " Uhhh whos gonna tell them? Foreign kpop idols are often abused by agency..eg Hangeng..they don't get as much CFs, Magazine shoots, Lines and Screentime..wbk..

Why did not you research it yourself but asked me to when it's you who claimed it? Aside from Yena, any member doesn't have many solo activities anyway and, K-pop idols need no solo activities to make money so? Besides, Sakura was very happy and proud to be rightfully credited in music creativity.

Lol. Do you have any clue about K-pop to even discuss with me? Have you heard about "brand reputation ranking"?

A lot of dramas? You can check out her whole drama/film works here and, aside from cameo and main roles in AKB production dramas, she got a support role in an online drama (Doctor Y). And, she got 2 cameo roles after joining IZ*One, one in a Chinese drama, another in a Japanese film.

Unfortunately, she won't be able to be a part of Japan's top GG, Nogizaka46, Sakurazaka46 Momoiro Clover Z, Perfume or NiziU. Minnie has so many lines, Yuqi also gets a lot. Nichkhun got so many jobs before DUI scandal. Victoria got fair amount of solo jobs. Ten received more opportunities than many of fellow Korean members, including a solo song.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bzz said:

So many "well-known" fantasies in your this comment. 🤣

only dumb kpopers such as yourself have well known fantasies lol wanting Sakura to stay in Korea lmfao but keep dreaming I guess 

2 hours ago, bzz said:

K-pop idols fight to don't-pay-shit variety show appearance. If you have some brain cells, you should be able to figure out why

your kpop brain cells can't even identify facts to begin with 

2 hours ago, bzz said:

What is her chance in Japan

she doesn't even need a chance she's already established lmfao and will just do better 

2 hours ago, bzz said:

Former members got tons of jobs? Was that why Paruru became waiter to kill time?

yeah cause paruru is the only thing your kpop brain can come up with lols

2 hours ago, bzz said:

You brought up hateful K-netz when AKB48 is a realm of akgae

there's no such thing as akgae in AKB48 that's a kpop term you idiot 🤣

2 hours ago, bzz said:

She can easily find a new agency which she failed to do so for years in HKT. Sounded about right.

did you even read what I actually said? I said after she graduates not while she's active like come on use your 2 and a half brain cells sis 😉

2 hours ago, bzz said:

- You did not even watched Produce 48

sure mate perhaps go back to the official PD48 thread and track my posts there 

thank me later 😉

2 hours ago, bzz said:

She has only talked about IZ*One and WIZ*One in last 2 years.

you are clearly living under a rock mate lol

2 hours ago, bzz said:

So, IZ*One enlightened her, huh? And, Produce 48 happened before anyone knew the election result.

of course?! 

2 hours ago, bzz said:

Destined? You're fortune teller?

no your attempt at trolling are just weak 🤣

2 hours ago, bzz said:

Hitomi wasn't shelved in Team 8? Lol.

I didn't bring up team 8 and of course you can't even mention Nako cause your 2 and a half brain cells can't come up with an excuse lmfao 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

sdsd Back to Top