OneHallyu

Azealia Banks cooked... her dead cat

genuinely laughing so hard right now 😭 where tf does she get all these ideas.... at least it died naturally, but bitchhhh she really exhumed it?? byee

• Thinking 1
  • Dislike 1

This was the first headline I read this morning and... whew chile! Between this, the Kanye/Kardashian/Jeffree Star and Armie Hammer things ugh! I always thought of celebrities as weird and don't particularly like them; now I'm legit afraid of them. They are weird.

• Tea 1

What... did she do with the cat...?

tumblr_inline_n7exnhs5th1swub1v.gif

3 hours ago, seokii said:
Spoiler

From what I've heard about her before, I think Azealia Banks is... kinda fucked up

That said, I'm not really disturbed by eating a pet cat.

Let's be real. If housecats were big enough, they'd probably eat you too. Some of them wouldn't necessarily wait for you to die first, either.

Obviously I still care about how the animal was treated when it was alive. That's where the real ethics are.

Spoiler

She did not eat it and did not cook the corpse to eat it. The cat died months ago. She exhumed it and cooked the remains so she could take the bones with her because she's moving homes. The cat had been with her for many years. I don't know where people got that she was gonna eat it or try to resurrect it. The situation still freaks me out, though.

Edited by KentasGlittery EyeMakeup
10 minutes ago, KentasGlittery EyeMakeup said:

She did not eat it and did not cook the corpse to eat it. The cat died months ago. She exhumed it and cooked the remains so she could take the bones with her because she's moving homes. The cat had been with her for many years. I don't know where people got that she was gonna eat it or try to resurrect it. The situation still freaks me out, though.

Oh, gotcha.

That's what I get for not reading further into the situation... thanks for letting me know. I should be more aware of spreading misinformation in the future. I deleted my comment.

Edited by seokii
2 minutes ago, seokii said:

Oh, gotcha.

That's what I get for not reading further into the situation... thanks for letting me know. I should be more aware of spreading misinformation in the future. I deleted my comment.

No, it's okay, you didn't know and a lot of people spread the wrong information. I unfortunately saw the video on my feed and read the caption and then looked more into it because things weren't clicking with the information that I was getting in the trending tag on Twitter and I'm glad that it wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. Still considerably disturbing. She should not have posted that. I'll spoiler my comment too.

• Tea 1