OneHallyu

Kpop idols you feel bad for?

Mine is CLC Eunbin. She's my CLC bias and whenever i see her im like.. you could've debuted in Gidle and be making so much more bank rn.. 

we saw in devil, hobgob, no, black dress,etc she could've fit the gidle concept well and shes younger than almost all the members.. why was she even put in CLC..

what kpop idols do you feel bad for? 

Edited by rowanokke

Currently Nancy, but like most of them actually. They're scrutinized over nothing, have so many stalker fans, have no privacy, are treated like dolls by fans and have to hide everything about themselves if they want to make it, including their real personalities, etc.

• Like 4

Yohan and The Chaeyeon cause they did what they had to do so that they could prosper and their boys and girls could prosper. They can sing, they can dance but they just needed the public to pay attention. ultimately, getting paid dust cause people prefer stanning temporary groups rather than the official ones :finegeez:

• Like 1

X1 tbh

15 minutes ago, KentasGlittery EyeMakeup said:

Currently Nancy, but like most of them actually. They're scrutinized over nothing, have so many stalker fans, have no privacy, are treated like dolls by fans and have to hide everything about themselves if they want to make it, including their real personalities, etc.

also this

• Like 1

From what I've heard about how regimented and strict their lives can be, I'd say just about all of them, even moreso those that have to deal with wacko "fans", stalkers, etc.

• Like 2

i feel like most ppl have said what i wanted to said: trainees, all idols, x1, nancy, etc right now. 

i'll just say foreign members in unknown groups. i mean, this could apply to every foreign member, but at least idols like lisa, twice j-line, bambam, jackson, while they aren't able to fly back home to see family members, they are making bank right now and that's the least of their worries. for idols like... loona's vivi, gwsn's miya, etc, i can't imagine how homesick they must be right now, esp in circumstances where in certain groups, your family is your only motivation where the success of your future seems unknown so far. loona seems fine right now, but vivi does get shafted to the side a lot. so i can't imagine more unknown groups. 

I hate the thought of less well-known groups being put on shows like Road to Kingdom just for the sake of getting some type of recognition. They've already had to go through the war among thousands of potential trainees, fought their way to debut, and then they're put in another competition just for a show..

Pretty much all of them to some extent, and for lots and lots and lots of different reasons.

I feel worst for nugu girl groups. They must have the worst of it all. Little budget to protect them. A company not big enough to support them. Having to put up with creepy male fans because they're the ones who are financially supporting you. Sponsorships. Pressure to accept "sponsorships". Getting hate for your looks. Paying for your own plastic surgery. Finding your own upskirt shots online. And the cherry on top is that the girls you're in a group with- the only girls who understand your situation? Realistically you're only coworkers, and might not get along.

Hiatuses.

Knowing your popularity is ticking down while you have no power to make your company do anything about it. No budget. We have to take this out of your pay.

Wondering what the fuck are you gonna do when your contract expires. Become an actress? Or am I going back to doing part-time jobs?

Promising your mom and dad that it'll pay off. And then it doesn't.

God it actually makes me really depressed. Literally I hope for their sake that these nugu girl group members all come from rich families so they have something to fall back on.

• Like 3

i feel bad for hangyul tbh...i mean any MBK artist is going to have struggles but like he's...been through the ringer and none of his post-x1 projects have really been doing as well as one would hope.

also any idol who constantly has to deal with sexual harassment from supposed "fans" with no sense of boundaries...which is probably a lot of them.

On 1/12/2021 at 10:31 AM, rowanokke said:

Mine is CLC Eunbin. She's my CLC bias and whenever i see her im like.. you could've debuted in Gidle

I'm listening to all of CLC work and I keep thinking that. I think Cube wanted to grab the popularity from Produce, but CLC was still a rookie, idk why the rush to add her or Elkie (even when I like her)

• Like 1
On 1/12/2021 at 3:37 PM, himi said:

i still feel bad how yg forced 2ne1 to disband when none of them wanted it and it's not like 2ne1 was flopping either they were practically topping the charts every single comeback

this