OneHallyu

[Mnet Survival Show] Girls Planet 999 Official Thread ☽★Whose dream will you be the guardian of?★☾

On 10/22/2021 at 4:29 PM, kimchi witch said:

people can complain all they want about the produce rigging but it gave us cunty lineups that everyone remembers... who the fuck is bahiyyih and why did she almost become center

chaehyun deserves center and we love her but xiaoting was robbed so hard, she almost didnt make it??? 3rd round of eliminations top 9 was soooo much better holy shit 💀 i knew this show would be a waste a time but damn it TRULY was one 💀

glad youngeun made it though, she was the chungha of this season tbh ig shes going to be the main vocal (double main voc with chaehyun?) and mashiro/yujin as lead vocals?

Chaehyun doesn't have strong stage presence but otherwise could certainly fit center. Xiaoting was robbed so badly here, she was fighting the planet passed girls. I really hope Youngeun isn't main vocal, then this group would have the worst technique disparity gap between main vocals in kpop history besides Lovelyz. She's best like Nayeon, a lead with high note parts. Youngeun is the all rounder for sure. I am a little worried for Bahiyyih, she's actually the best sub vocal in terms of stability, she's louder than Yujin but she has like no musicality and sounds robotic. She is still a 1 year old trainee so this is expected but I hope she gets lines because she's better than like Minju. Minju was soft like Yujin so you couldn't hear her strongly. Like not 1 word parts...I feel like Yeseo should rap honestly. She's SO nasal and can you imagine she was the main vocal for Busters? They are not a vocal group but LOL. 

8 hours ago, munyuna said:

I think Chaehyun will end up being center as other #1s were. she’s still popular among  Koreans voters. everyone was already locking Xiaoting as center when she was #1 but now #1 doesn’t equal center anymore? yeah no

the true question is who will be Minju of the group - the unexpected low-ranking second center. i bet Yeseo and/or Dayeon 

Yeseo for sure. Dayeon if a super cute concept. 

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s honestly heartbreaking to see how the confidence of non-MNet favorites crumbles for every single thing they do that’s taken out of context and destroyed with evil editing.  I get it. MNet wa

Today's episode was Dayeon, Dayeon's family and friends. Can you believe Shoot team activity was: Visiting Dayeon's home, writing letters to Dayeon, dancing for Dayeon's mom, eating from Dayeon's fami

She is TXT's Kai's sister and she is TXT's Kai sister. 

8 hours ago, love said:

what are some popular predictions for eliminated contestants' plans after the show?  i know i've seen some hopes for suyeon joining the mystic ngg (billlie?) but since they're debuting in november...idk about that.  shana with mld ngg seems a bit more likely.

anyone else?

I think many girls in C-Group will return to China. I wouldn't be surprised about this also because many do not share the same level of fluency with the language. Some might pursue a career in the Korean entertainment industry, though. For those who do, they might also consider signing a contract with a Korean agency who may help to find opportunities for them.

For girls in J-Group, some are signed with Korean agencies. You've mentioned Shana with MLD. I can picture her in a group. To add, there are also other girls in this group like Sakamoto Shihona who have signed with Jellyfish Entertainment. She might release singles in Japan.

For K-Group, I feel Mystic Story might issue a statement saying they will reschedule the date for Billlie's debut. If they want to include Suyeon in their lineup, they would likely consider it. I think girls like Myah might continue training. Some girls are actively posting covers of songs on their personal YouTube channel and/or updating Instagram, though. And some seem to be preparing to make a debut with their respective groups next year. For example, Blockberry Creative seems eager to launch a new girl group with their trainee Yeyoung.

For those who have debuted, they may return and promote with their groups next year. Cherry Bullet comes to mind.

6 hours ago, LinaRinaMina said:

Chaehyun doesn't have strong stage presence but otherwise could certainly fit center. Xiaoting was robbed so badly here, she was fighting the planet passed girls. I really hope Youngeun isn't main vocal, then this group would have the worst technique disparity gap between main vocals in kpop history besides Lovelyz. She's best like Nayeon, a lead with high note parts. Youngeun is the all rounder for sure. I am a little worried for Bahiyyih, she's actually the best sub vocal in terms of stability, she's louder than Yujin but she has like no musicality and sounds robotic. She is still a 1 year old trainee so this is expected but I hope she gets lines because she's better than like Minju. Minju was soft like Yujin so you couldn't hear her strongly. Like not 1 word parts...I feel like Yeseo should rap honestly. She's SO nasal and can you imagine she was the main vocal for Busters? They are not a vocal group but LOL. 

Yeseo for sure. Dayeon if a super cute concept. 

Yeseo was never supposed to be anywhere near main vocal though. It was Hyeongseo who got kicked out most likely for being too old since Marbling liked to keep their group average age around 15yo and decided to switch focus more on Japanese idol market. Yeseo got the spot one last cb before disbandment/restructuring of the group during which she got kicked out as well with "not intetested in singing anymore" and replaced in the group. 

This was sung by Busters main vocal

Honestly Im happy Yeseo got another chance. Wish more Busters members went for it. Honestly that's why I really liked premise of The Unit. What a pity the show was terribly made and ultimately flopped. 

Edited by Danee Danee
6 hours ago, Danee Danee said:

Yeseo was never supposed to be anywhere near main vocal though. It was Hyeongseo who got kicked out most likely for being too old since Marbling liked to keep their group average age around 15yo and decided to switch focus more on Japanese idol market. Yeseo got the spot one last cb before disbandment/restructuring of the group during which she got kicked out as well with "not intetested in singing anymore" and replaced in the group. 

Honestly Im happy Yeseo got another chance. Wish more Busters members went for it. Honestly that's why I really liked premise of The Unit. What a pity the show was terribly made and ultimately flopped. 

Then I hope Hyungseo will has the same luck as Yeseo in MBC's upcoming survival: 

There's another member who is popular: Chaeyeon. I wonder if she will follows the trend like her former bandmate in the future.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, ruru1006 said:

Then I hope Hyungseo will has the same luck as Yeseo in MBC's upcoming survival: 

There's another member who is popular: Chaeyeon. I wonder if she will follows the trend like her former bandmate in the future.

I guess I will watch this show in meantime. Im bored by kpop anyways. Hyungseo was my favourite in Busters alongside Chaeyeon and Minji. I wish one day to see members of ANS on show like this but since the most talented any my faves (out of Bian who gave up fighting the company and stayed for another flop group) were all 97-99ers, chances of their redebut are nonexistent.

Edited by Danee Danee
22 hours ago, Lee said:

For K-Group, I feel Mystic Story might issue a statement saying they will reschedule the date for Billlie's debut. If they want to include Suyeon in their lineup, they would likely consider it.

As much as I love Suyeon it's pretty unlikely she'll be added to Billlie. The lineup has been finalized for a good year now and preparations and have been going on since February for debut. She joined the company only like three months ago and she's in a separate trainee program from Mystic Rookies (the program Billlie was in) called Mystic Incubation. If she's lucky she'll join a better company than Mystic and get into one of those post-GP girl groups. If she's not it'll probably be at least two years before she debuts.

9 minutes ago, enchante said:

As much as I love Suyeon it's pretty unlikely she'll be added to Billlie. The lineup has been finalized for a good year now and preparations and have been going on since February for debut. She joined the company only like three months ago and she's in a separate trainee program from Mystic Rookies (the program Billlie was in) called Mystic Incubation. If she's lucky she'll join a better company than Mystic and get into one of those post-GP girl groups. If she's not it'll probably be at least two years before she debuts.

In that case, it would make sense for her debut to be delayed for an unspecified amount of time. As you said, she probably would consider finding another company to join, even though she has been in another agency before signing with Mystic Story. But I also still don't think Mystic Story would debut a new girl group that quickly either. I like to believe that if an agency thinks a girl is ready to make a debut, they will either give them a solo release or include them to a lineup (if they have an existing group) regardless of the dynamics existing members might share with one another at the time the decision is made.

2 minutes ago, love said:

i'm so confused…haven’t they been teasing their predebut lineup for months??? 

i know this is unconfirmed but it’s so sudden if true lmao

I guess its similar to Yeonjung and WuJu? They even dropped the Zodiac concept for her. 🤷 Most likely that's why they delayed the debut(?)

On 10/25/2021 at 3:44 AM, Danee Danee said:

Ah she's shallow but not as bad as I was expecting huh. Busters really sucks -- i thought Yeseo left because she got stalked by a male fan? 

• 4 weeks later...